TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps LE had a drawing of the jailed stalker (Nichells?) and just showed it to the family, in part to see if he looked like anyone they knew, as well as asking if he could have been the man Clint saw. Maybe Clint got more of an impression of this guy than we have heard, i.e. hair color, or something, but I don't understand why that would not be made public after so many months, if LE still has not found him, if indeed Clint did see that much.

Thanks BeanE.. I wasn't aware of that...

I found this interview interesting from Issues...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/13/ijvm.01.html

especially this part........

But other times it means, they`re not searching because they have a pretty good idea of what happened. And I want to take that out to Tammy Raimey, friend of the family.

You`ve been searching for Holly Bobo but we hear that there are no official searches planned. Why do you think there are no official searches planned, Tammy?

TAMMY RAIMEY, FRIEND OF THE FAMILY: I can`t answer that. I have no idea what law enforcement is -- is planning and thinking. You know, maybe the searches that need to be done need to be done by law enforcement instead of by volunteers.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, you`re searching as a volunteer. Can you tell us the last time you searched and where you searched in relation to where Holly lived?

RAIMEY: In relation to where Holly lives, we were northwest of her home up and around the Natchez-Chase (ph) area.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And when was that?

RAIMEY: That was probably a couple of weeks ago before they -- they shut us down.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: They actually shut you down? The cops said don`t search anymore?

RAIMEY: Well, they told they were not having any more civilian- organized searches. Now, we`ve been out, you know, and done our own searches and searched in places and, you know, things that looked suspicious and things like that. But as far as them organizing us and sending us out to areas, they are not doing that at this time.

Why would LE not want the locals searching the area for Holly..?? This totally confuses me.. because the other cases I also follow, such as Kyron and Hailey Dunn, they are still out there searching for them, still to to this day...
I follow the facebook pages for Holly, and I never hear of anyone gathering to search... (except Tony C. whom the TBI claims is interferring with the investigation)... It just seems strange to me...

Perhaps LE had a drawing of the jailed stalker (Nichells?) and just showed it to the family, in part to see if he looked like anyone they knew, as well as asking if he could have been the man Clint saw. Maybe Clint got more of an impression of this guy than we have heard, i.e. hair color, or something, but I don't understand why that would not be made public after so many months, if LE still has not found him, if indeed Clint did see that much.
I would think that they would just show Clint a mugshot of Nichols.. and I sure hope that the US Marshals also showed him mugshots of wanted people as well... and I totally agree with the rest of your post...

BeanE...
Could you send me a link to your site... I know you have LOTS of info. there.... Thanks alot.. :hug:

I don't think there have ever been volunteer searches for Kyron that were not coordinated by LE, not that I can recall.

You bring up a good point with the second eyewitness theory and that being who gave the description for the sketch.. This is about the only way that it'd make sense that the sketch didn't look like the perp.. Due to the description coming from an additional or different witness other than Clint.. Because with how it stands and how we know it.. It makes zero sense that Clint being the only eyewitness thus being the only one who could give any description whatsoever of the perp and then the description he gives he then turns around and says that the sketch directly taken from nothing but his description "looks nothing like the perp".. That makes zero sense.. But if the description had come from another witness I could then see that make sense.. Even tho it then calls into question if there were an additional witness to have seen the perp(that of course has been kept from the public) did they see the same individuAl, the actual perp if the descriptive sketch doesn't look anything like the perp..

I don't know?? It has me going in circles attempting to make some sense of what's been said and it's just truly a mess of nonsensical and contradictory statements is all it boils down to.. Is it not important for the public to know the circumstances of what occurred that day?? IMO it is!! If the true acct were known it could very possibly lead to many more productive leads for the case.. Otherwise it's left for the public to be looking for Holly and keeping your eyes open for seeing her somewhere.. Which I think most realize at this point isn't very realistic tho we hold out hope but the likelihood of anyone just happening to see Holly out and about in Anytown, USA is zero to none.. If she is alive she is obviously being held in captivity out of sight.. Therefor that leaves the public in no way whatsoever able to help in any way at all to help bring her home!!

I would think whatever is the case that at this point the frustration would be so great that one would just want to get to the public and lay it all out on the line what really has happened and what really occurred that day.. In hopes that with all the pieces to that ATLEAST what happened that morning that someone could know something, something could be jarred from someone's memory of that time and what they saw in a friend or neighbor that with knowing the truth suddenly could make a light bulb go off to those who may know very important info yet they haven't a clue that their knowledge is in any way helpful because the true events of that day have never been told.. It's so very frustrating!!! Aarrgghh!!

It seems LE has done everything they can to discourage the public from helping in any way. With all the uncorrected misinformation flying around, there has never been an attempt to set the record straight. 5 months now. No released sketch. No hint of what the evidence in the case actually is. No public warnings to be careful about a kidnapper on the loose. Nothing. That normally leads you to believe LE thinks its an inside job.

It seems LE has done everything they can to discourage the public from helping in any way. With all the uncorrected misinformation flying around, there has never been an attempt to set the record straight. 5 months now. No released sketch. No hint of what the evidence in the case actually is. No public warnings to be careful about a kidnapper on the loose. Nothing. That normally leads you to believe LE thinks its an inside job.

You summed it up perfectly. I totally agree.:goodpost:

Didn't the actual description even change at one point? That Clint actually changed the height and weight from what was originally given as the initial description?? IIRC that did happen.. Which we spoke about way back then as being ATLEAST a little odd(maybe not in and of itself but certainly along with the multitude of other inconsistencies)..

Because I like some others truly felt as tho Nickell was definitely was involved.. When his story first broke I really thought it very promising that he was going to be the perp.. His having stalked and even approached two other college coeds within that same months time of Holly being abducted.. And I know in ATLEAST one case he even followed one coed to her apt and she called the police when she saw him driving around outside in the parking lot of her complex.. This IMO seemed so likely to be him.. He was very forward with another of the coeds even driving up to her in the Kohl's parking lot and asking her if she had any certain sexual fetishes and proceeded to tell her of his sexual fetish that I believe even included the coed in the description.. I felt it just couldn't be a coincidence to have such a bold and seemingly determined sexual stalker in the vicinity and him not be the one involved in seemingly what occurred at the Bobo residence on April 13th.. But it was the auto maintenance shop and their workers description of Nickell's having come in literally within days of Hollys abduction needing his vehicle totally and completely demolished.. I thought this just had to be him!! Then nothing.. And all LE saying there was no connection.. It just doesn't make sense.. Can it really be a coincidence that this sexual predator was literally stalking beautiful coeds just a few mins away in a neighboring town?? With his bold nature of even stalking the girl to her residence?? And then to have Holly literally something like 72 hours later from that last stalking incident Holly is abducted?? And if truly occurred like we've been told then would most not agree that this motive most likely was sexual in nature?? How could it be if indeed it is as we've been told, then I just don't see how there could be two such bold and brazen sexual predators literally within 72 hours of each other?? Doesn't that seem like a little much of a coincidence?? Add in his car being voluntarily demolished within days of her abduction amd a worker stating strange or odd behavior from Nickell when he showed asking to have the vehicle destroyed.. What gives???

But back to my point about the changing of descriptions?? DS and Nickell are about as far apart as it gets in descriptions.. What was the original description that was better fitting of DS and then the second refined description with a height amd weight that would better fit Nickell?? And why the discrepancy??

I feel dumb for even discussing this case; there has not been anything new in months, really, except for Holly's mom letting it slip that the blood was indeed Holly's. It feel futile to keep asking all of these questions, when clearly, answers are not forthcoming.

Didn't the actual description even change at one point? That Clint actually changed the height and weight from what was originally given as the initial description?? IIRC that did happen.. Which we spoke about way back then as being ATLEAST a little odd(maybe not in and of itself but certainly along with the multitude of other inconsistencies)..

Because I like some others truly felt as tho Nickell was definitely was involved.. When his story first broke I really thought it very promising that he was going to be the perp.. His having stalked and even approached two other college coeds within that same months time of Holly being abducted.. And I know in ATLEAST one case he even followed one coed to her apt and she called the police when she saw him driving around outside in the parking lot of her complex.. This IMO seemed so likely to be him.. He was very forward with another of the coeds even driving up to her in the Kohl's parking lot and asking her if she had any certain sexual fetishes and proceeded to tell her of his sexual fetish that I believe even included the coed in the description.. I felt it just couldn't be a coincidence to have such a bold and seemingly determined sexual stalker in the vicinity and him not be the one involved in seemingly what occurred at the Bobo residence on April 13th.. But it was the auto maintenance shop and their workers description of Nickell's having come in literally within days of Hollys abduction needing his vehicle totally and completely demolished.. I thought this just had to be him!! Then nothing.. And all LE saying there was no connection.. It just doesn't make sense.. Can it really be a coincidence that this sexual predator was literally stalking beautiful coeds just a few mins away in a neighboring town?? With his bold nature of even stalking the girl to her residence?? And then to have Holly literally something like 72 hours later from that last stalking incident Holly is abducted?? And if truly occurred like we've been told then would most not agree that this motive most likely was sexual in nature?? How could it be if indeed it is as we've been told, then I just don't see how there could be two such bold and brazen sexual predators literally within 72 hours of each other?? Doesn't that seem like a little much of a coincidence?? Add in his car being voluntarily demolished within days of her abduction amd a worker stating strange or odd behavior from Nickell when he showed asking to have the vehicle destroyed.. What gives???

But back to my point about the changing of descriptions?? DS and Nickell are about as far apart as it gets in descriptions.. What was the original description that was better fitting of DS and then the second refined description with a height amd weight that would better fit Nickell?? And why the discrepancy??

I agree it is odd. Nickell seems like the perfect fit. imo I might be wrong but I believe CB gave one description and the release to the media gave another. I believe we have seen that several times. I'm wondering who is giving the press releases..the sheriff?

I feel dumb for even discussing this case; there has not been anything new in months, really, except for Holly's mom letting it slip that the blood was indeed Holly's. It feel futile to keep asking all of these questions, when clearly, answers are not forthcoming.

I totally agree....
It almost seems that the only people spreading the word is the Bobo's themselves... For a case that started with such a large "BOOM if you will" has definately fizzled to nothing... No LE updates or anything... Maybe LE can't move past the family!! Even Karen herself said that LE is not informing them of anything... and they won't if they feel Clint, Karen or Dana are holding back on info... sooooooooooooo... :waitasec: I'll wait for new info... as much as I hate to type this.. (Misty Croslin) Clint holds the key...!!

My honest and personal opinion. TBI needs to take over this case. The sheriff is too closely involved with the family and the community (not to say he's deliberatly doing anything wrong) to be objective. I doubt that he has the training and expertise to handle a case such at this and he should swallow his pride and ask for more help from TBI. Ask them to take over the case. jmo

Me, too. I hadn't heard of a swamp before.

Could he be referring to the water near the house? I think it would be south of the house. I believe there is also water across the road from the house. I think I saw that on some of the aerial views.

Could he be referring to the water near the house? I think it would be south of the house. I believe there is also water across the road from the house. I think I saw that on some of the aerial views.

I don't know. I am going to check out the aerial view now. Does the house face the east?

I don't know. I am going to check out the aerial view now. Does the house face the east?

Unless I am mistaken the front of the house faces east toward the road.
I believe the did search the water below the house and across the street. We can check that on the maps.

Unless I am mistaken the front of the house faces east toward the road.
I believe the did search the water below the house and across the street. We can check that on the maps.

OMG! I just did a Google Earth view of their house. With all that water and thick trees looking for Holly would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Check it out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay