TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
What appears to me to be swamp area, would be south west of the heart shaped pond...

I can almost see a division in the trees from the swamp (at the South of Bobo property), Northwards, past the storage shed and it leads onto Swan Johnson. Maybe that is the logging road. I think the perp went on Hwy 40 across to Hwy 69. He may have made a very large loop.

If you look at the house and are standing in front of it facing the front door, they traveled past the carport towards the shed on the Bobo Property. The car could have been hidden behind that storage shed...or in the woods on that logging road that Clint takes talking about.

I still have my doubts though about anyone walking her into woods. She was injured in that carport. A small puddle of blood says Clint. That indicates a large wound, imo. No droplets? If it was a puddle, that is serious.

Another problem I have is the reported scream. If a neighbor heard it, wouldn't they run to the house to see what is going on? Afterall this is a very tight-knot community. If the son was outside when he heard it, how close was he to the house. Did he see any vehicle? Why am I asking questions? Nobody is going to answer them...sigh.

I think it is also odd that the abandoned car was near where they found evidence. Another coincidence?

Did the wrecking yard notify LE prior to destroying Nickell's car? Has it been verified? If it is true, that is too much coincidence to ignore.

I can almost see a division in the trees from the swamp (at the South of Bobo property), Northwards, past the storage shed and it leads onto Swan Johnson. Maybe that is the logging road. I think the perp went on Hwy 40 across to Hwy 69. He may have made a very large loop.

If you look at the house and are standing in front of it facing the front door, they traveled past the carport towards the shed on the Bobo Property. The car could have been hidden behind that storage shed...or in the woods on that logging road that Clint takes talking about.

I still have my doubts though about anyone walking her into woods. She was injured in that carport. A small puddle of blood says Clint. That indicates a large wound, imo. No droplets? If it was a puddle, that is serious.

Another problem I have is the reported scream. If a neighbor heard it, wouldn't they run to the house to see what is going on? Afterall this is a very tight-knot community. If the son was outside when he heard it, how close was he to the house. Did he see any vehicle? Why am I asking questions? Nobody is going to answer them...sigh.

I wish I had the answers to your questions. Someone does.

Why won't the LE rule out the family? That would sure stop speculation. This is the same thing they did in the Haleigh Cummings Case..

Normally, you rule out the family so the investigation can proceed.

I wish I had the answers to your questions. Someone does.

I think the local LE is keeping the Bobos from talking. If she moved from the small puddle, there is going to be evidence. If there is none, that was her last spot, she was placed in a vehicle. If they spent time at the car in the carport, there is going to be DNA.

A small puddle? That bugs the heck out of me. Was she accidently shot?

I saw a poster asked it the TBI was asked to come in. I thought they were handling the case, no?

I think the local LE is keeping the Bobos from talking. If she moved from the small puddle, there is going to be evidence. If there is none, that was her last spot, she was placed in a vehicle. If they spent time at the car in the carport, there is going to be DNA.

I saw a poster asked it the TBI was asked to come in. I thought they were handling the case, no?

Did Karen say there was a puddle of blood? I had first heard specks, flecks...but there was enough for Clint to see fairly easily apparently.

If you go to Zillow and zoom in on the house and surrounding property you can see a makeshift road around the back of the property that winds around near the south neighbor and then to Swan Johnson Road. Maybe that is the logging road?

This all makes sense. I can't understand no one running toward the scream but I wonder how old the son is? Maybe he was waiting for a school bus, heard the scream, ran in the house and told mom. jag

Why won't the LE rule out the family? That would sure stop speculation. This is the same thing they did in the Haleigh Cummings Case..

Normally, you rule out the family so the investigation can proceed.

It would rule out family members and stop some of the things that are being said. If LE hasn't made that request maybe they feel confident that the family is not involved. I really don't know what LE knows and it is for certain they are not talking!

I don't know if they are handling the case or not. I know state bureaus and FBI will sometimes get involved with a case for assistance with searches, lab work, and other things but from what I understand (limited) unless local LE asks them to lead an investigation they only assist.

The way I understand it... is TBI is handling this case... They told local LE to step down... I personally think that the FBI should handle this case..!!!
I put my theory up on Topix.. Parsons... just reading between the lines for months...

The way I understand it... is TBI is handling this case... They told local LE to step down... I personally think that the FBI should handle this case..!!!
I put my theory up on Topix.. Parsons... just reading between the lines for months...

Thanks. Like I stated my "limited" knowledge. I'm so tired of seeing so many cases going unsolved. I don't know if perps are getting smarter or what. It is just so frustrating and heartbreaking.

I'll check that out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members