TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be pretty obvious if a man, with two young girls were walking with a tent and/OR sleeping bags. Although, very possible, and they are walking through the woods carrying some sort of sleeping equipment and food, etc. to survive.

I think he had been planning this for some time. He had everything ready.

ETA: I think he thought he and the girls could "camp" until the dust settled, so to speak, and then they could move to ?.

The woods are thick as heck. People get lost in the woods and are never found despite lengthy searches. They're tracking this guy for sure. But it is a big job.

I see Indiana and Ohio locations.

New Albany Indiana is right across the river from Louisville, Kentucky.
I'd think he'd need to know someone to hide there..not a large place ^i^

Where were the girls when AM was at the convenience store? Were they still at the mom/wife's house? Were the mom and wife guarding them? If not, who was and where? AM had not yet left town, so the girls had to be there somewhere. I could throttle both these chicks for helping this do this to this poor family.

Probably in the car with AM's ex-wife, on the way to the AM's mother's house to bury to two bodies.

fyi
I posted this portion on a previous thread re the brother SDM--

there is a SDM, brother I assume, around early 40's, who just happens to pop up on vinelink/ UGH I am confident this is the brother..in Madison county
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Date:
04/24/2012
Reason:
Own Recognizance

it doesn't show on vinelink now- but it was there....is this the son JLM, AM father, was supposedly going to see?

They could have been killed while asleep.
Don't know why dad believed girls were in school either.

It was reported that dad usually slept when the girls were getting ready and off to school. So he probably woke up and assumed they had left for school like any other day.

house at times, but not often. Brown said Mayes’ Harley Davidson motorcycle had been missing from Mayes’ home. Brown speculated that the motorcycle may have been sold to help Mayes fund his escape.

Above snipped from peli 's link..
Looks like this is where some funds came from.. also at same link it says Mayes was driving a white Oldsmobile Alero..

TM removed the bodies and drove to MS. AM was still in TN to talk with LE when they were reported missing. Who was talking care of the girls? Did TM take them to MS with her? Did AM go with TM then go back to TN? Could AM have had the girls with him in TN when he talked with LE?

JB's purse was the only thing taken, that had to be for a reason, because she was killed before they left the house. He possibly had TM or his mother pull money from her a/c so he wouldn't be on the camera. If he used credit cards anywhere, FBI would already know and they're not putting it out there. Their search is focusing more in the Mississippi area, and rural areas, so I think they know he's there.

Maybe he had purchased tent, sleeping bags or things that lead them to believe he's camping out or maybe they knew he already had those things. I think the store video of him was for LE, he bought one soda and acted like everything was alright and he wanted them to see he was alone days after the kidnapping.

I cant find anything on the search

I watched the presser on the livestream 5 link and just as it ended they said they had a breaking news that a search was going on and they showed live helicopter shot of all the LE vehicles lined up on the road, on County Rd 172 in union county. They did about 1-2 minutes newscast on it, then they signed off.

Clearly the FBI knows a heck of a lot more. There is no mention about Joann's credit cards, ATM card, cash money or his mother or wife/ex-wife's credit cards, ATM card or cash money. This man needs cash to get around, and a vehicle.

BBM.
I think I read earlier he sold all his possesions before the kidnapping. So, he probably has some cash. If he was smart he would have stocked up on food and water. As for a car, I bet he had an old beater stashed somewhere, and an old set of tags.

i am new on here and just wanted to let people know the importance of new albany, ms as related to this case. New albany is the county seat of union county. The union county sheriff's office is located there as well as headquarters for the f-troop of the mississippi highway patrol.

!!!!!!welcome!!!!!!

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/adam-mayes/view

Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution - Especially Aggravated Kidnapping; First Degree Murder
ADAM CHRISTOPHER MAYES

Retouched photograph Retouched photograph

Multimedia: Images
Aliases:
Paco Rodrigass, Christopher Zachery Wylde
DESCRIPTION
Date(s) of Birth Used: September 2, 1976
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175 to 235 pounds
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Sex: Male
Race: White

Remarks: Mayes may have changed his physical appearance by growing a beard or cutting his hair.

CAUTION
Adam Christopher Mayes is wanted in connection with the alleged kidnapping of four female victims from Whiteville, Tennessee, on April 27, 2012. Two of the victims were later found deceased in Guntown, Mississippi. REWARD
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $100,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of Adam Mayes. SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUSADDITIONAL INFORMATION
View information on victim Alexandria Bain

View information on victim Kyliyah Bain
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Memphis

May 2012

Poster Classification: Ten Most Wanted Fugitives

BBM.
I think I read earlier he sold all his possesions before the kidnapping. So, he probably has some cash. If he was smart he would have stocked up on food and water. As for a car, I bet he had an old beater stashed somewhere, and an old set of tags.

That's what I am thinking also, since he worked on vehicles, he may have stashed one somewhere.

I feel like he's at, or has been holed up in, an associate's home. Someone with a criminal past and a meth problem.

Was it confirmed that this was planned in advance?

I just do not get what he is doing. I am so sad for the mom and all the girls. Somedays I feel like I am dreaming when reading at ws because none of this seems possible, much more a nightmare.

Adam has a very distinguished face that can be recognized rather quickly especially if holding a poster with his face on it.

CNN just said TM is not an ex, but his wife. JB and AB were killed in the garage of their home, TM helped load JB and AB's bodies in vehicle and the two girls were put in it. Can you imagine those poor children riding in that vehicle with their bodies?

I think since AM has been in total control of TM for all these years, then it is very possible she murdered JB and AB because AM told her too.
NOT excusing her actions, I just think it seems if she ever had a soul, it may have been lost years ago by AM's abusive behavior.

It was reported that dad usually slept when the girls were getting ready and off to school. So he probably woke up and assumed they had left for school like any other day.

But what school did they even go to at that time? They were moving to another state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland