Deceased/Not Found TN - Joseph 'Joe Clyde' Daniels, 5, autistic, Dickson, 3 April 2018 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot comprehend someone seeing a young child wandering down a country road and not stopping to put his hands on that child until police or parents arrive. I really hope that person didn’t just keep driving but it appears that’s what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't comprehend this either!!

His being spotted gives me hope that he found a cozy spot to settle in and stay warm. I worry that he is scared and hiding, which will make him harder to find. Come on fella, let us know where you are...

They are giving an update. They are doing a grid search and are being strategic about it. The first group is back and they are going to be sending out another group.

(ETA - I guess this update was a half an hour ago.)

Sorry, I don't know what it's called, but are they doing plane searches with that heat sensor radar technology?

It sounds like the searches are very systematic and I get that. But it sounds like the groups aren't very big. I feel like the more people the better but what do I know.

You would think that if he had unlocked the door and run away before, new "key only" locks would have been installed, and the key kept safe.

Sorry, I don't know what it's called, but are they doing plane searches with that heat sensor radar technology?

Yes. The sheriff said they did thermal imaging searches last night, and anything they detected was checked out, no luck.

I cannot comprehend someone seeing a young child wandering down a country road and not stopping to put his hands on that child until police or parents arrive. I really hope that person didn’t just keep driving but it appears that’s what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought this about Asha Degree.

You would think that if he had unlocked the door and run away before, new "key only" locks would have been installed, and the key kept safe.

I had chain link locks installed inside our doors. My son at the time was sleeping walking out the front door when he was 8 years old-10years (very small for his age). The doors were locked with the chain link locks and placed where he could not reach them even with a chair.

Can anyone map where he was seen by the passerby as well as where he went missing? I am horrible and finding this stuff.

I am in shock that someone could see a young child walking alone and not do anything! Horrible!

Mapping! I'll be back!

MAP

Can we get anymore specific information than "100 years from his home"?... I didn't want to drop the pointer on the map in a specific direction that would throw people off so I just dropped it outside for now. I will move it, add and edit as we go.

Do we have any locals searching here?

Would thermal imaging pick him up if he was inside a barn or other building ?

Would thermal imaging pick him up if he was inside a barn or other building ?

No. It has to have a direct view of the heat source. Anything behind walls or a roof would not be detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500