Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who disabled his FB? Why not all the SM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the fb was a "John & Jane SoAndSo" account so likely wife disabled it. But may have been completely unaware of other SM accounts or may not be able to get the passwords to shut them down. JMO.

I thought the fb was a "John & Jane SoAndSo" account so likely wife disabled it. But may have been completely unaware of other SM accounts or may not be able to get the passwords to shut them down. JMO.

Thank you! I wasn't able to view the FB. This makes sense.

So who disabled his FB? Why not all the SM?

It appears that the FB was a shared account between him and his wife. She probably had the password and disabled it possibly

Edited- sorry I see others already answered the same question

Video of him getting gas before he picked her up at Shoney's.

VIDEO: We're continuing to track down every possible detail leading up to the disappearance of Tad Cummins and Elizabeth Thomas. Here's surveillance video of Cummins, filling his Nissan Rogue with gasoline, which we believe he did just prior to picking up Thomas at a nearby Shoney's, which is the last known sighting of Thomas. The 15-year-old remains the subject of a Tennessee AMBER Alert.

MORE DETAILS: http://tn.gov/tbi/topic/active-amber-alerts

Video:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1625491707478276&id=214860218541439

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Has anyone been checking video from traffic cam in the area to see which way they are headed? And in cities/towns in that direction? I also assume she has a cell, could see the last tower it hit that day to see direction and speed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It appears that the FB was a shared account between him and his wife. She probably had the password and disabled it possibly

Edited- sorry I see others already answered the same question

SABBM

Well, probably not much longer. A big "D" coming up.
How embarrassing and traumatic for his kids and other relatives.

I think to be successful, Amber Alerts should be reserved for cases where the victim is at serious immediate risk of injury/death. Using Amber Alerts in relatively mundane "abductions" like family disputes or runaways lessens their significance for the real emergencies.

IMHO, the whole missing child / amber alerts should be overhauled. in the beginning they were useful, but there are so many variables now.

I wonder if he is an outdoors man and knows hidden camping areas.

Mary Catherine is such a lovely young lady. I wish I could hug her and let her know she will have a fabulous life. She is stunning and probably smart too. She has so much to look forward to. High school can always be super tough. It gets better!!!!

This one is interesting: https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ6AMjiD8QS/

I wonder if she has her passport with her. There are quite a few countries that would allow them to marry and wouldn't extradite him for this.
Very interesting and only 2 weeks ago. Definitely plausible, if they can make it out of the country. Anyone know if there are airport protocols related to amber alerts? I would sure hope so.

At 15 I didn't have a passport but it's sure possible if her family traveled out of the country. Can a minor apply for a passport without parental consent/knowledge?

The hashtags referencing Dr. Suess make me nauseous. #ohtheplaces

i know, what a douche.

he's gonna take her all over the place on 4500 bucks? god help this girl. i hope his intentions are to NOT end this in a murder suicide, but hopefully give up if he thinks he really 'loves' her.

If it isn't appropriate to ask this, please delete. Does anyone know anything about the child's homelife?

There's a post she made on IG of a new backpack only about a week ago. I noticed he follows on his IG account pages for REI and other wilderness survival pages.

I've considered that he may be smart enough to sell his car at a place that does under the table dealings. He could get a lot of cash for a pretty new car like that. Then buying a second car or catching a boat ride to Cancun or Cuba?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member