Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
no credible sightings of the either one of them

"Let me be clear.. .this is NOT a romance... this is a case of kidnapping". BRAVO!

Does anyone know anything about hunting leases? Just throwing that option out there. I do know once leased, the landowner usually doesn't check up on the place. Maybe somewhere cheap could buy several months with the money he was known to have. And I want to say again, RV parks can go for as low (as I've seen) $300 month which includes all utilities and even WiFi. How is the Nissan not being seen? That's my big question. MC sister....I am so sorry your family is going through this.

OMG are they seriously thinking they are still using the same car? COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN

Paraphrasing from press conference: Still do not intend to disclose details of draft emails. Grooming is what was going on. This is NOT a romance, nothing pretty about this. A crime. A serious crime. Any viewers who know anyone who lives in Mexico, Central America, south of border, go on TBI page and share amber alert. Need people there to know about this bc it's possible that's where they are. Had a 24 hour head start; easily enough time to make it to Mexico. Possible he's playing role of missionary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really sad they even have to say it, and even worse people will still call it a romance ��

Even some folks in here were calling it that. I was this close to going ballistic and getting booted from WS!!!

Paraphrasing from press conference :
A lot of these 1100 tips have come in too late to get LE there to verify if its them. Ask that tips are given immediately for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tad could be playing the role of missionary. Just a possibility.

I like this guy. He took direct ownership of his use of the term romance saying he used the wrong term and should have used the term "grooming" instead because that is what this is; a 50 year old man convincing a 15 year old girl this is a good idea. (Loosely quoted)

HLN is turning to TN now -

167 tips remain open at this time (across the nation)
If you're driving down the road and find yourself behind this vehicle -
snap a picture of vehicle and call 911 immediatly. Quick timing is important.
Know what to do. It only takes one lead, one tip, to turn this thing around.

TBI remains optimistic

Director Gwyn, Director of TBI
Stop victim blaming; he's fifty, she's fifteen and considered a child thus kidnapping
ET may not realize she's a victim but she is.

To Tad - It's still not too late to do the right thing. As a self-proclaimed man of faith, Tad, you have the power to answer the prayers . . .

TN tag 976ZPT, call 911.

To Elizabeth, we will not stop until we find you and bring you home.
-------------------------
These were the main points of the briefing - no new information to go on.

Presser....."This was a well thought out planned kidnapping"

For those wondering why people are supporting TC, my guess is he has always put a very caring, community oriented front to everyone and they feel like they really know him and probably ET has gotten too close and he is a good guy just trying to help her out of a bad situation.

When you really think you know someone and they do something so out of character, if you are close to the situation, it can be hard to see the cold hard facts.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Presser...."50 year old man kidnaps a 15 year old girl, we have reason to believe she's in danger."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg