Identified! TN - Memphis, UnkFem UP93738, 25-35, Alias "Abigail Moe Marie", Jul'22 - Madallya “Dally” Marie Long

Digging into her many social media accounts, especially Instagram is interesting.
She was biracial and definitely the woman in the mugshot who was arrested for prostitution. I wonder why she went by a different name - it is absolutely the same person.
According to her obituary, she was adopted by a woman with the same last name as her birth mom, maybe an aunt or other close family adoption.
Her poetry page says she was troubled and in and out of group homes and also apparently homeless for some time.
<modsnip - comments on social media are RUMORS>
In any case, whoever cut the life of this gorgeous and talented young woman short needs to be found and brought to justice.
Wishing her family and friends comfort.

Jmooo

Last edited by a moderator:
According to her obituary, she was adopted by a woman with the same last name as her birth mom, maybe an aunt or other close family adoption.
Where did you see the adoption link? Curious - this one mentions a birthmother but as Dally's surname is the same as her father and sibling I just assumed she was raised by dad and Mum went off the scene; maybe relinquished custody to the Dad thus the reference to her as birthmother only.

Where did you see the adoption link? Curious - this one mentions a birthmother but as Dally's surname is the same as her father and sibling I just assumed she was raised by dad and Mum went off the scene; maybe relinquished custody to the Dad thus the reference to her as birthmother only.
That is possible. But her birthmom and dads wife have the same last name, which is unusual

On her insta there's a picture of her with her biological dad (idk if I'm allowed to link it). Not sure why he wasn't listed in the obituary when her biological mom was; it seems like she kept in contact with both her bio parents.

Jmoooo

Looking at her insta (last post was in August 21) and then learning about her prostitution charges some photos are alarming and yes, young women of today show a lot of skin on social media, but some pictures, especially the one posing literally nude on the bed with her boyfriend in the back makes me wonder whether she was forced or lured into prostitution <modsnip - no sleuthing or accusing a person not named POI by LE>
She was talented, well educated and came from a stable family with close ties to both her bio and adoptive families.
Something must have happened. It is easy for young women to slip into prostitution via "modeling" jobs, something she definitely did.
Poor soul, i hope they find whoever is responsible that she ended up like that - in the years before her death when she walked the streets and then the horrible way she was murdered.

Jmoo

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

Members who have inside information about a case must be Verified by Websleuths to post. Posts containing inside information have been removed pending verification.

Information as to why Websleuths has this process in place, and how to apply, can be found at the following link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Once a member has been verified, their posts containing inside information will be reinstated.

Members who have been here longer than two weeks are expected to know the rules, among which are: links are required to statments of fact, and no sleuthing/no accusations against a person not named POI by LE. Multiple posts have been removed, by members who have been members far longer than two weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back