Deceased/Not Found TN - Nichole Burgess, 36, Hermitage, 23 May 2014 *C. Cannon guilty*

Her boyfriend, who has been named in at least one article has some heartfelt messages on his facebook page, he also hinted that there was no text message..saying the media has messed up a lot of information, I really hope she is found soon, she is definitely loved by so many.

I have a few suspicions about the bf. something is off, imo.

By the way, the administrator of the Find Nikki Burgess facebook page is asking for any ideas to aid in the search for this young lady, physical or otherwise. I advised to keep the media involved to keep the pressure on the police. I advised for them to come here and ask for ideas because you guys are the best!!

I hope they find her soon. I have a feeling her current boyfriend has nothing to do with it. I also don't think it's anything to do with an alternative lifestyle. I feel like something ominous is going on here and I have a horrible feeling about it. These are just my guts instincts though. I hope I'm wrong!!

Who was the last person to see Nikki?
How long has she been dating the current BF?
How long ago was the restraining order filed against XBF?
Have LE gotten her phone records? When Nikki didnt show up in Sparta/Crossville did the BF try to contact her and keep trying to reach her?
Who reported Nikki missing?

I think the police have quite a bit to work with here but it isnt sounding good at all. She appears to be very loved by friends.

jmo

The primary effort on the missing page seems to be getting Nikki's pictures out and asking if anyone has seen her, but I'm not seeing anything about ground searches being organized.

If you pull up a satellite map of Oak Vale Drive, there are some pretty sizable wooded areas in the vicinity, and the Cumberland River is just half a mile away. Of course, she could be anywhere, but I really hope somebody is out there combing the woods and checking the riverbanks.

"That was the last contact I had with this wonderful, beautiful lady,” he said.

YUP. I did.

Me, too.....
It is strange to me that he distanced himself from her, not calling her his girlfriend, but calling her a "lady"......
IMOO.

Really? I don't find that strange. The things that I have seen him write, he strikes as a bit of an old soul, more of a romantic then his look would say to the outside world. I really am not getting a bad vibe from him, this is the internet though and perception isn't always truth....I wish they'd release a little more information.

Really? I don't find that strange. The things that I have seen him write, he strikes as a bit of an old soul, more of a romantic then his look would say to the outside world. I really am not getting a bad vibe from him, this is the internet though and perception isn't always truth....I wish they'd release a little more information.

I haven't been able to find a link to what else he has written.....
Could you provide the link, if the link is about Nichole Burgess....
Thanks!

He writes about her on his Facebook page...pretty sure I can't link it.

He writes about her on his Facebook page...pretty sure I can't link it.

Correct, he is not sleuthable. I thought perhaps what you read was in a Main Stream Media article... but you mentioned facebook and that is off limits.
IMOO.

http://crossvillenews1st.com/candlelight-vigil-missing-crossville-native-nikki-burgess/

The candlelight vigil will be held at the Cumberland County High School Stadium beginning at 8pm Tuesday night.

As for her boyfriend:

He left the Find Nikki page, because he could not stand all the media attention, and getting the wrong information.

I too, as of right now, do not see him as being someone other then a man who loved her. He told her, he had to get some work done and he would see her later.

It will be easy for LE to see where his phone pinged from. Where he lives is a couple of hours away and just minutes from me. If he was right there where she was they would already have him as POI. and he is not.

As far as on JVM last night...I understood that her ex-boyfriend is the one she had a RO against.

Jane Velez Mitchell is talking about the case right now.

ETA: Friend says "someone in her life" put pressure on Nikki to withdraw from social media, be less publicly visible (totally paraphrasing here). Thinks current BF may live in Sparta.

Had a restraining order against an ex-boyfrend. Direct quote: "In those situations, I think that you end up filing for a restraining order even when you don't want to, when you know it's in your best interest and the best interest of the people around you."

Still no idea what the mysterious text said.

Show transcripts are usually available early the next AM.

Her friend Shannon Million on JVM also said, that about a year ago, she shut down all her social media accounts.
IMO for someone to do that, she, was having problems and got concerned enough to shut down that kind of communication.

The primary effort on the missing page seems to be getting Nikki's pictures out and asking if anyone has seen her, but I'm not seeing anything about ground searches being organized.

If you pull up a satellite map of Oak Vale Drive, there are some pretty sizable wooded areas in the vicinity, and the Cumberland River is just half a mile away. Of course, she could be anywhere, but I really hope somebody is out there combing the woods and checking the riverbanks.

According to the FB page admin. There was a request by local LE to NOT search or disturb the surrounding area.

Who was the last person to see Nikki?
How long has she been dating the current BF?
How long ago was the restraining order filed against XBF?
Have LE gotten her phone records? When Nikki didnt show up in Sparta/Crossville did the BF try to contact her and keep trying to reach her?
Who reported Nikki missing?

I think the police have quite a bit to work with here but it isnt sounding good at all. She appears to be very loved by friends.

jmo

What I don't understand, and from what I read, her boyfriend spoke to her on May 23rd, but yet she was reported Missing 2 days later, but not by her boyfriend.
Since it was mentioned in MSM that she was to be leaving within the hour and driving on May 23rd, did the boyfriend report her missing as well?
I am confused about this..... It doesn't add up in the MSM reports, unless there is information lacking about when the boy friend was concerned that he did not hear from her, but why not state that in MSM?
IMOO.

http://crossvillenews1st.com/candlelight-vigil-missing-crossville-native-nikki-burgess/

As for her boyfriend:

He left the Find Nikki page, because he could not stand all the media attention, and getting the wrong information.

I too, as of right now, do not see him as being someone other then a man who loved her. He told her, he had to get some work done and he would see her later.

It will be easy for LE to see where his phone pinged from. Where he lives is a couple of hours away and just minutes from me. If he was right there where she was they would already have him as POI. and he is not.

As far as on JVM last night...I understood that her ex-boyfriend is the one she had a RO against.

That's interesting that he left the facebook page for her because he couldn't stand all the media attention, and getting the wrong information.
The facebook page is certainly a Platform to get the word out about Nikki and if there is wrong information, it is a Platform to Continue to get the Right Information out there........ so I find that odd that he would Abandon that platform of which could Help Nikki.
His reasons for leaving are ODD to me, and that is my opinion only.
He has a right to leave, of course, but why not FIGHT for Nikki and fight for the Truth and Keep the word out there about her.
Why GIVE UP SO EASILY???
Because he thinks the media or people get info wrong? Makes no sense to me.
IMOO.

that's interesting that he left the facebook page for her because he couldn't stand all the media attention, and getting the wrong information.
The facebook page is certainly a platform to get the word out about nikki and if there is wrong information, it is a platform to continue to get the right information out there........ So i find that odd that he would abandon that platform of which could help nikki.
His reasons for leaving are odd to me, and that is my opinion only.
He has a right to leave, of course, but why not fight for nikki and fight for the truth and keep the word out there about her.
Why give up so easily???
Because he thinks the media or people get info wrong? Makes no sense to me.
Imoo.

100%!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike