ú

TN TN - Pandora Duckett, 85, Memphis, 28 January 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, Jan 30, 2019.

1. modesty blaise

modesty blaise Well-Known Member

Praying today is the day pandora makes it home.

YaYa_521, zencompass and StarEyes like this.
  2. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

I’m still holding on to that hope. Something keeps pushing me to do so. I know the odds aren’t great, but I SO want Ms Pandora to be okay. She seems like a sweet little firecracker. Praying....

Steelslady, YaYa_521 and zencompass like this.
  3. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

4. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

5. YaYa_521

YaYa_521 Every Body's Name Matters

Volunteers, dogs help search for missing woman

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - Search Dogs South traveled from Mississippi to Memphis, volunteering to follow the trail in the missing persons case of 85-year-old Pandora Duckett.

It has been 10 days since Duckett went missing from her home on Rosswood Drive in a Raleigh neighborhood.

Bella the bloodhound works with Search Dogs South.

Duckett's son, Kim, says Bella brings new hope.

SNIP

Bolen Huse Road was one of the last places Duckett was seen. Firefighters say they saw her walking as they were responding to a call.

SNIP

Search teams knew they were on the right track when Bella immediately picked up Duckett’s scent.

It is a wooded area with winding curves and walking paths.

In 20 degree temperatures, the team searched until the scent went cold.

##
    I pray to God hers were the only set of prints and they'll lead right to her secret favorite, warm camp in the forest. :D

I hadn't read before that she'd been seen by firefighters. :eek: Nor had I read the road name, Bolen Huse Road. What is that? Why would she be there? Day/night? Ugh.....

Bella.:D Thats the pup's name who searched for Ms. Pandora. Bella did a good job searching but they haven't found her yet. :( I'm still hoping. :)

6. YaYa_521

Bolen Huse Road memohis, tn at DuckDuckGo

She was last seen by firefighters walking along Bolen Huse Road. She was only 5 minutes away from home. :(

Google Maps

I wonder what wooded area they're referring to as Bolen Huse Rd. is not unreasonably far from Harry C. Pierotti Park. But I guess it could be a small wooded area along the roadway. Gosh, it looks lonely. I wish they'd find her.

7. YaYa_521

8. StarEyes

I wonder what has become of our Ms. Pandora? It’s getting downright difficult to keep even that sliver of hope alive. I just can’t stop hoping, though. Not until she’s found.:(

9. Jmoose

Jmoose Well-Known Member

I saw a picture of Mrs. Duckett, from the gas station around the time of her disappearance... she does not look 85! I wonder if people who are on the lookout, had seen her and figured it couldn’t have been her, because she looked about 70 or so. Definitely not 85.

10. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

You might need to help this geographically challenged poster, @YaYa_521 !

The woman who dropped her off at a different house, five houses down from Mrs. Duckett's home- is that where Bella started her search? I wonder where the search ended for Bella, where she lost the scent. Is it me, or are they being very vague about this?

I'm nervous that this may be considered foul play, just going by the article and how some details were conveniently absent. I don't like the feeling I am getting. :(

StarEyes and YaYa_521 like this.
  11. YaYa_521

I'll have to go back to those articles on searches to refreshen my memory but I don't know the area at all. I'm using maps to help me get an idea of the layout. I'll get back to you on that one.

I've had an unsettling feeling too which started about a week ago. I've spent some time looking at sex offenders within 15 mins of Ms. Duckett's home and area. :eek: It did not look pretty!! I tried tracking all of their addresses but that was taking waaaayyyy too long.:confused::( Anyways, I have that worry as well as something/someone familiar to her may have done harm to her. I just can't put it here yet, but I don't expect it to be too long before I will have the opportunity, unfortunately. :(

StarEyes likes this.
  12. StarEyes

Oh, dear Lawd, I hadn’t even considered SOs in the area. Oh, no. Let’s pray that isn’t what became of Ms Pandora. IF she is deceased, I pray she curled up somewhere and went to sleep and went peacefully. I know, that’s a stretch. All JMO only.

I, too, feel things are very vague in this case. Idk why, but I pray it’s beneficial for LE in finding Ms Pandora.

That’s an excellent point! She doesn’t look 85. Ya know, I suppose we need to consider that Ms Pandora could have suffered a health event. She IS an elderly lady; it wouldn’t be unheard of. Maybe she indeed did curl up somewhere she felt was safe and had a massive heart attack in her sleep or something. She could be somewhere she felt hidden from any person who may possibly do her harm. Yes, I realize that’s a stretch, but I’m feeling very limber today. All JMO, only.

13. YaYa_521

[​IMG]

StarEyes likes this.
  14. YaYa_521

Still waiting for updates on Ms. Pandora. Who's out looking for her?

StarEyes, GarAndTeed and wary like this.
  15. sasha17

sasha17 Curiouser & curiouser

16. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Had she moved in with a family member? I wouldn’t think she was living alone in her condition? Maybe an caregiver in the home might have a clue as to her actions leading up to her disappearance? Just thinking out loud...

StarEyes and GarAndTeed like this.
  17. YaYa_521

PANDORA DUCKETT: Son of missing 85-year-old Shelby Co. woman still hopeful more than 1 month after disappearance

Pandora Duckett, 85, is set to turn 86-years-old on Monday, :(

SNIP

:) My mother is a strong woman. She’s a God-fearing woman. She has prayed us out of a lot of situations and we’re going to pray her out of this one,” said Kim Duckett, who’s one of Pandora’s seven children.

Duckett’s family once again raised the offer to $7,500 for “any information leading to (Duckett) being found,” said family.

“Hopefully $7,500 is an amount that will get people talking ;)even more than they already have and have a further reach with more information about anything that will give us a clue,” said Duckett.

SNIP

:)"It would be no greater present then to have my mother home for her birthday. She’ll be 86 Monday so we’re looking and hoping,” said Duckett. “We appreciate all the thoughts, all the prayers, all the words of encouragement and stories of how similar situations have turned out great for other people.”

StarEyes and GarAndTeed like this.
  18. YaYa_521

Keep praying this prayer. It's sweet. I smile every time I read it. :)

StarEyes and modesty blaise like this.
  19. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

YaYa_521, JaneEyre and StarEyes like this.
  20. YaYa_521

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Where are you, Ms. Pandora?