TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020 #2

I felt the same way about the Las Vegas shooter case. After a few short weeks press coverage had pretty much ended. I was sure we’d learn more about the shooter and his motivations. Wrong! I don’t know if LE has answers they aren’t interested in sharing or if after learning very little they’ve moved on. Either way it’s the new normal when violent perps kill themselves during their crime.

If we hear much more on the Nashville bombing I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

MOO

On some level I completely agree with you but the little devil must ask, does there have to be a clear motive that we all understand? Can’t hate and evil just exist without an underlying reason? Id love to know for sure myself.

On some level I completely agree with you but the little devil must ask, does there have to be a clear motive that we all understand? Can’t hate and evil just exist without an underlying reason? Id love to know for sure myself.

There is a lot of hate and evil in the world for sure. But I think it is important to understand what motivates a person to act so that maybe some day we can prevent the evil-thinkers from becoming evil-doers.

In this situation I suspect more will come out eventually. But there seems to be no reason to think anyone else was involved - no co-conspirators to stop. So better to focus FBI resources on looking for bad guys involved in the capitol riot for example. They are still finding people through their phone and social media contacts which I'm sure is taking a lot of resources.

I agree with KonaHonu. I wish they could do both at once, but I understand that things like the riots take priority.

I may have found AW's Facebook page but if so, it's nothing but dog photos so that wouldn't be too helpful. I won't post it here in case I'm wrong. I don't want another wrong AW to be identified. I still feel bad for that poor Tony Warner who was misidentified as the bomber and whose photo (with grandkids) was spread all over.

So better to focus FBI resources on looking for bad guys involved in the capitol riot for example. They are still finding people through their phone and social media contacts which I'm sure is taking a lot of resources.

Not to mention all the other violent riots they must be investigating across the States. Oh, wait...

Not to mention all the other violent riots they must be investigating across the States. Oh, wait...
I think the Capitol event was of a different magnitude and significance, especially knowing the intent. That said, the police will continue to have their hands full will all kinds of events.

Henderson man accused of making threats after FBI questioned him about Nashville bombing

It sounds like the man is possibly related to the Nashville bomber and seems to have some vendetta against law enforcement and authority in general (he threatened the news station). Very odd.
After reading the documents at the link, I don't think he's related to the bomber. LE talked to him based on a tip they received on the day of the explosion. The tip was about a person who had a grudge against AT&T. He also had similar grievances with a few other companies, like Apple and Walmart, as well as with police and the media. I doubt that the part about the RV being registered to someone in his family is true. IMO, he's another potential lone wolf attacker, if he isn't just a fantasist.

After reading the documents at the link, I don't think he's related to the bomber. LE talked to him based on a tip they received on the day of the explosion. The tip was about a person who had a grudge against AT&T. He also had similar grievances with a few other companies, like Apple and Walmart, as well as with police and the media. I doubt that the part about the RV being registered to someone in his family is true. IMO, he's another potential lone wolf attacker, if he isn't just a fantasist.
He’s the kind of lunatic who will think something like the Nashville bombing seems like a great idea. And there are countless angry whackjobs out there like him possibly inspired to put revenge fantasies into action. I’m glad the FBI paid him a visit and even gladder they threw him in the pokey for his threatening tweets. I hope he stays there, and others like him receive similar treatment.

This sent a chill down my spine.
Likely just a coincidence, right?
I wanted to check views of 810 Flower St (Michelle's residence) just out of curiousity. Thought the "street view" from the Helipad atop a taller building on the neighboring block would give a good view, but this was.. unexpected.
Google Earth

This sent a chill down my spine.
Likely just a coincidence, right?
I wanted to check views of 810 Flower St (Michelle's residence) just out of curiousity. Thought the "street view" from the Helipad atop a taller building on the neighboring block would give a good view, but this was.. unexpected.
Google Earth
Wow! Probably a coincidence. But seriously wow! And needs to be investigated.

Crystal Deck was opening presents on Christmas morning at her brother’s home when she heard the news that an enormous explosion had ripped through the historic heart of Nashville.

She knew instantly that the bomber was her dearest friend, Anthony Q. Warner, and quickly began fitting together clues that he had dropped, including a series of peculiar episodes she had dismissed as inconsequential, but which proved to be central to his suicidal plot.

Ms. Deck had, weeks earlier, found him fiddling with a prerecorded female voice on his laptop. And he had played her the 1964 Petula Clark hit “Downtown,” praising the song’s “significant spirit.” Both became eerie elements of the bombing.

Mr. Warner had even cautioned her that he was hatching something that would bring the police to her door, yet until that moment she had not understood the magnitude of his plan.

Behind the Nashville Bombing, a Conspiracy Theorist Stewing About the Government

Crystal Deck was opening presents on Christmas morning at her brother’s home when she heard the news that an enormous explosion had ripped through the historic heart of Nashville.

She knew instantly that the bomber was her dearest friend, Anthony Q. Warner, and quickly began fitting together clues that he had dropped, including a series of peculiar episodes she had dismissed as inconsequential, but which proved to be central to his suicidal plot.

Ms. Deck had, weeks earlier, found him fiddling with a prerecorded female voice on his laptop. And he had played her the 1964 Petula Clark hit “Downtown,” praising the song’s “significant spirit.” Both became eerie elements of the bombing.

Mr. Warner had even cautioned her that he was hatching something that would bring the police to her door, yet until that moment she had not understood the magnitude of his plan.

Behind the Nashville Bombing, a Conspiracy Theorist Stewing About the Government

Yes, this "conspiracy theory" movement is so dangerous and asinine at the same time. People dreaming up all kinds of stupid stuff, assuming its real then acting upon it, putting innocent people in mortal danger. Used to only read about this kind of thing in science fiction. We used to be a fairly well educated country.

I recently saw a promo on CNN where Anderson Cooper is interviewing some CT nut. Anderson asks the guy "do you really think I drink the blood of children?" Total insanity. Even in the days when religious cults were a fad, it was never this bad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back