AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t read the entire thread yet but wanted to share this local news article because it has pictures of the home and yard. It has likely already been posted but someone may have missed it like I did. I’m really praying for Summer to be found safe. She needs to be found tonight. I hope she is curled up in a shed somewhere with water and food.

TN AMBER Alert: Photos of property where Summer Wells was last seen | WATE 6 On Your Side

I live about an hour and a half east/southeast of where all of this is happening. If they continue the search for the rest of this week, they shouldn't have issues with rain. There's a good chance of rain tonight into tomorrow morning but after that, it looks like we're not expecting any more until Saturday night. Temps look to be in the mid to high 70's, but I live in the mountains so I would imagine it would be hotter there.

Hopefully little Summer will be found soon. This case is too close to home and too close to my heart. Sending prayers to the family, community and all of those involved in the search. I know this is weighing heavy on them, too.

I haven’t read the entire thread yet but wanted to share this local news article because it has pictures of the home and yard. It has likely already been posted but someone may have missed it like I did. I’m really praying for Summer to be found safe. She needs to be found tonight. I hope she is curled up in a shed somewhere with water and food.

TN AMBER Alert: Photos of property where Summer Wells was last seen | WATE 6 On Your Side
Was that the area where they were planting flowers (mom/gma)? I haven't seen pics as to where that was.

It appears a brazen abduction attempt of a 12-year old boy transpired in Kingsport, Tennessee, on Thursday.

The child was mowing the lawn when approached by the perp, who followed him when the child retreated to the garage.

Google shows Kingsport as a 31-minute drive from Hawkins County.

Perhaps he is a POI in the disappearance of Summer.

Lest we believe a child abductor always fixates on a particular type of child – as to sex, hair colour, etc – I recount from my own experience this isn't always so.

When I was six, I was scooped up by a man on a bicycle, right outside the front garden of our home. I kicked, screamed, and bit his arm. He dropped me.

Later, he was arrested, and charged with murdering a 4-year old boy, the week before he grabbed me.

More than 70 years later, I can still see his bloated, red face, and stubby grey whiskers, and smell his foul breath.

58-year-old man charged following attempted kidnapping in Kingsport | wbir.com

Yes but if this little girl had super short hair at the time she disappeared, the perp could’ve thought she was a boy.

She’d be eligible to start kindergarten in fall 2021 if she just turned 5, but she’d be one of the youngest kids in the class IMO. Compulsory education begins at age 6 in most states. I don’t know if she was in a school, but she wasn’t required to be.

They also are not admissable in court,because they are not always reliable. Gary Ridgway passed two polygraphs during his career as the Green river Killer,and more recently Shane Carey failed one,he was innocent. MOO

I have a hard time believing LE told anyone “you passed the polygraph”
Also, if that’s the case why is “everyone still a POI?”

Personally, I would never take one, so I wouldn't blame anyone else for not taking one.

LE hasn't confirmed that the father has taken one, anyway. There was a young lady here, Katelynn Markham, whose boyfriend went on Nancy Grace and said he passed a polygraph, and LE said he'd never even taken one. So I'm going to go back to my stance that unless LE says it I'm not considering it confirmed.
Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members