AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My house is set up similarly and if so much as a deer walks up the driveway my dogs are losing it. In these really rural areas part of the benefit of having dogs is to alert you if someone's coming on your property and to warn people off. I agree, it doesn't seem realistic to me either.
That was my thought as well. Until I saw the map. There are several cars, trucks, vehicles hidden, quite a way from the house and actually closer to the other road -- Simpson.
From where the house is located and all the vegation, I don't think anyone would know there was a house up there. A casual bypasser would never know any children lived up there. HOWEVER, look at the map, down and to the left of the Wells home -- a group of vehicles. Now, if it's an active business-type fleet, then my thought is no good. But what if it's a group of old, inoperable cars? Mr. Wells mentioned druggies. There's no telling who might be living in one of those old vehicles with plenty of time to explore the area, get to know the dogs, even the little girl . . . . It's the perfect location for a transiant hanging out, off the grid.

Last edited:
An interesting quote from the father is: "Me personally I’m pretty certain someone grabbed her, threw her in a car and left the area."

I wonder how he can be so certain his daughter had been abducted and transported in a car from the area?
It's a valid question as the quote is in msm, and I'm still wondering how it is that no one heard a car ?
Or they did, and LE are keeping it quiet ?
But why ?
Wouldn't they (LE) want to know if it was a pickup truck or a smaller two door vehicle that was heard ?
So many unanswered questions.
MOO.

SEARCHING FOR SUMMER: Just spoke with Summer's Father Don Wells again. He says its been a horrible father's day....and still believes that Summer was abducted.

This is a clip from our interview.

Well, that seems to clear up the idea that the family may have an enemy and that's why DW is certain Summer was abducted. He says here he doesn't know anyone who would do this since he only hangs out with people from church.

Well, that seems to clear up the idea that the family may have an enemy and that's why DW is certain Summer was abducted. He says here he doesn't know anyone who would do this since he only hangs out with people from church.

How are you handling Father's Day?
Do you hang out with kidnappers?

Okay. o_O

Snipped for focus.
I don't think it's been released.
People have posted it online from getting it off the scanner app. We may have it in the basement but i didnt go there to check ,Some members have done rewinds on the app ,for other cases, and there is a request thread . Not sure about it but check around.

Last edited:
I know dad has been adamant about abduction, I just don't particularly see that scenario being the case. Even though they have said "everything is still on the table," I haven't gotten the vibe/feeling from any of the reports or press conferences.

I will have to double check but I believe when they were asked about that possiblity at one of the press conferences, they said they would update asap if they found something supporting it. Details, description, all that stuff you would normally see.
**Edited to add - it's at the 2 minute mark here.

I worry that if foul play was involved and Summer is no longer with us, there may not be witnesses, footage, etc just due to that rural location/area. And I also worry that evidence gets compromised the longer she isn't found, which would complicate things even more with pegging down exactly what happened.

I would love to hear from Candus but I know anything and everything she does/says would be absolutely nitpicked on some of these news station pages and groups. So I wonder if that's part of the hesitancy to come on camera. I do however also believe it would be crucial to have a united front with mom and dad on camera pleading for her to be returned safely if she was in fact abducted. Maybe it would pull on some heartstrings to do the right thing and bring her back.

Last edited:
This is so heartbreaking. I cannot imagine the pain of a second missing immediate family member. Reliving the first pain. I come from a very very small family. We never had more than BB guns and 22s. But within 2 yrs, our family had 3 members shot and killed in 3 completely different areas of the country. You think it is unimaginable until it happens to you. This poor family. I understand if they are being private.

Since the house is in a remote area, I wonder if there was a family friend/relative that came by and decided to abduct her and she went willingly because she knew the person. Although, someone probably would have heard/seen a vehicle…

Mod Request - Can anyone provide a MSM link/reference to Summer swimming that day?
Thanks
Butting in… I’ve been following the case intensely and so far haven’t seen any mention in msm.

Does anyone know if Texas Equasearch Midwest joined the search today. They stated they were on their way but I have seen no update.
I’m waiting too! Tweet last night said they were on the way and would be in TN by 8:00 am.
https://twitter.com/eqsearchmidwest/status/1406444637057962004
Missing Summer Wells in Rogersville, TN

Our organization has been asked by Tennessee State Authorities to assist in the search for Summer Wells. We have members en route to start helping tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500