AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen nothing to suggest any connection. Rose Bly was a young mother in Wisconsin with documented marital woes who fabricated a meet-up with a cousin. Summer is a child who disappeared. It is quite unusual, but - as I've said before - having one tragedy doesn't immunize family members against others. Tragedies aren't "one and done," after all. If Rose was a young child who disappeared on CH's watch, I might see it differently. JMO.

Agree. No connection whatsoever.

"This is someone you know."

Said it all along, this is a "friend", or someone they thought was a friend. Predators groom parents too.

This is someone Summer would trust and happily follow to an awaiting car.

If Candus is holding anything back, it is what she was doing and for how long before she noticed Summer missing. What seemed like 2 minutes may have been 15. It is not like the family was on a tight schedule and always looking at a clock.

The three sons were there. They know if Summer went downstairs and how their mom called for her and looked for her. They have been interviewed by LE child psychologists.

The child was kidnapped. The parents didn't sell her. They didn't kill her either intentionally or by accident. They are presumed to be innocent victims until evidence proves otherwise. So far, there is not a scintilla of evidence to accuse either of having anything to do with Summer's disappearance.

That's the perplexing thing. There doesn't seem to be any evidence of anything happening. But yet Summer is gone. Unless she wandered into that woods, got lost, and succumbed to injury or the elements then somebody is directly responsible for her disappearance.

I've seen nothing to suggest any connection. Rose Bly was a young mother in Wisconsin with documented marital woes who fabricated a meet-up with a cousin. Summer is a child who disappeared. It is quite unusual, but - as I've said before - having one tragedy doesn't immunize family members against others. Tragedies aren't "one and done," after all. If Rose was a young child who disappeared on CH's watch, I might see it differently. JMO.
LE, who have access to all the evidence, agrees with you.
It's one aspect of Summer's case that they've been clear and outspoken about.

TBI: No evidence linking Summer Wells’ disappearance with that of her aunt’s

The children who were there that day are not adults. The oldest was 12 or 13, then 11, and 9.

There are older children that both DW and CB have, but none of them live there nor were they there that day.

While it is possible SW was hit by a car, the area was extensively searched including by trained dogs of various types including bloodhounds. It seems an accident like that would leave some evidence. However, i have thought about this as well... Not necessarily a specific vehicle, but hmmm... Could be why they know the year range on this truck so precisely.

LE is not going to be able to track every phone on that tower, from what I understand. Only the ones they specifically are searching. Also, this person is driving a 20 year old truck. Maybe they don't have a phone. Or just didn't bring it since they were driving in an area with poor service for phones.

Is the scream being described as "heart-rending" now? Honest question. Previously it has been described as "muffled" and "animalistic". Yet the scream hearer did nothing for an hour and a half according to her. I have heard children really screaming and I got myself up even though I knew their dad was outside with them. Because it it really happened (the father handled the situation, but still it was serious). So, i agree with LE on this.

I wrote about the children of a neighbor. The scream was heard by the neighbor and her two children.

From the Well's website:

'We get calls and texts all the time asking this and that from us and we so often just say yes because people say they are just trying to find Summer. Unfortunately sometimes there are people with zeal to help that share things that aren't suppose to be shared or are only partially accurate. We apologize if we are caught in a weak moment and give permission. PLEASE, if it is not posted here or on our website or facebook or youtube, then it is not officially from us.'

Rumors and Partial Information (findsummerwells.com)

I’m very late to this discussion. But here are a few thoughts I have based largely on the Dr Phil show and a few quick searches.
- I find it strange that Summer requested a buzz cut to her hair. Most little girls and their mommies prefer a longer length. Could it have been done as a punishment? And why didn’t the family circulate that photo if that was her current hair style?
- The way CB described Summer’s disappearance on Dr Phil, it seemed like it was literally a couple of minutes from when she last saw Summer until she started looking for her daughter. That didn’t sound believable to me.
- On Dr Phil, I’m pretty sure CB said she had no idea there was a small trail leading from her driveway down to the main road. If she did, in fact, say that, I don’t believe it. Does anyone know how long the family has been living there?

I’m very late to this discussion. But here are a few thoughts I have based largely on the Dr Phil show and a few quick searches.
- I find it strange that Summer requested a buzz cut to her hair. Most little girls and their mommies prefer a longer length. Could it have been done as a punishment? And why didn’t the family circulate that photo if that was her current hair style?
- The way CB described Summer’s disappearance on Dr Phil, it seemed like it was literally a couple of minutes from when she last saw Summer until she started looking for her daughter. That didn’t sound believable to me.
- On Dr Phil, I’m pretty sure CB said she had no idea there was a small trail leading from her driveway down to the main road. If she did, in fact, say that, I don’t believe it. Does anyone know how long the family has been living there?
They've lived there several years.

We've talked about SW's hair a lot in earlier threads. The main missing poster has her with not as short hair, but more recent photos were circulated, but not as widely at first.

Almost no one believes CB went looking for SW 120 seconds after the last time she saw her. CB says it was 2-5 minutes when CM interviewed her. There's really no way for us to know, LE gives "early afternoon" as the approximate time SW disappeared. But, none of us really know.

As for the trail, maybe she didn't realize somehow that it connected her driveway to the road? But, idk...

That's pretty interesting since we haven't heard a lot about the scream. What I'm really thinking is did it sound like a child's scream or an adults scream.
The woman who heard the scream has made a few videos where she elaborates on it. I don't know if all of them are approved. I have seen all of one and part of another. I had very different impressions on the videos. Moo

They've lived there several years.

We've talked about SW's hair a lot in earlier threads. The main missing poster has her with not as short hair, but more recent photos were circulated, but not as widely at first.

Almost no one believes CB went looking for SW 120 seconds after the last time she saw her. CB says it was 2-5 minutes when CM interviewed her. There's really no way for us to know, LE gives "early afternoon" as the approximate time SW disappeared. But, none of us really know.

As for the trail, maybe she didn't realize somehow that it connected her driveway to the road? But, idk...
Where did LE say the early afternoon thing? Is this a recent link? Wouldn’t that be hours prior to the 911 call?

I don’t know if it is simply a result of media activity in conjunction with Dr.Phil this week or wishful thinking, but something is making me feel like this case will be solved and/or there will be some kind of movement in the near future.
Summer has been in my thoughts off and on all day today.

I don’t know if it is simply a result of media activity in conjunction with Dr.Phil this week or wishful thinking, but something is making me feel like this case will be solved and/or there will be some kind of movement in the near future.
Summer has been in my thoughts off and on all day today.
I certainly hope so!

If I remember correctly it was DW who said he didn't know the dog trail was there.

Where did LE say the early afternoon thing? Is this a recent link? Wouldn’t that be hours prior to the 911 call?
Don't make me watch any more videos!! She said it at the end of one of the last press conferences they did, when a reporter asked her when Summer was last seen.

I never took the 2 minutes as a true time--I took it to mean that a short amount of time had passed. As far as Mom looking for her goes, there were only so many places that she could be inside the house, based on what we have seen on video. If she wasn't there, I would start looking around the property immediately too.

From the Well's website:

'We get calls and texts all the time asking this and that from us and we so often just say yes because people say they are just trying to find Summer. Unfortunately sometimes there are people with zeal to help that share things that aren't suppose to be shared or are only partially accurate. We apologize if we are caught in a weak moment and give permission. PLEASE, if it is not posted here or on our website or facebook or youtube, then it is not officially from us.'

Rumors and Partial Information (findsummerwells.com)
Back to the blame game again I see.

It's not me, it's all those big meanie youtubers catching me getting pulled over in the middle of the night for driving my car while intoxicated.

It's only partially true though :rolleyes:.

Okaaaay Don.

Don't make me watch any more videos!! She said it at the end of one of the last press conferences they did, when a reporter asked her when Summer was last seen.

For whatever reason, I get the feeling that "early afternoon" was a last time seen by someone outside of immediate family. I just have a bad feeling some bias from LE may be playing into this. JMO

I never took the 2 minutes as a true time--I took it to mean that a short amount of time had passed.
Maybe at first it could've been interpreted as such, but as time has gone on she has to know that timeframe has been a big issue for people.

Yet on Dr. Phil she was still saying 2 minutes. I'm not buying that she could mean several minutes anymore.

Back to the blame game again I see.

It's not me, it's all those big meanie youtubers catching me getting pulled over in the middle of the night for driving my car while intoxicated.

It's only partially true though :rolleyes:.

Okaaaay Don.
Actually, I was expecting Don to blame those nosy LE who are following him and his open container around, setting him up for DUI's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname