Presumed Located TN-Timothy John Wilson, 37, Nashville, 22 Apr 2018

Statement from his family:

1f088b7865ec0ec8151a9456e67619a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

it does not cost anyone anything to be kind. I'll think of Tim whenever I repeat that in my head (which I do quite often).

I hope they find him soon so his family could put him to rest. :praying:

I hope the outcome isn’t the worst. I can see the potential, your star is about to shine. It cannot be your time. Tim you are amazing, even if you don’t see that.

I to was just praying he needed a break from his current situation.

So now Find Tim page has posted that Tim sent his phone and other personal belongings as well as a note to a friend. They are not saying what the other items were or what the note said.

Sadly, I predict this will not have a good ending.

The only personal belonging that was sent to Tim’s friend was his cellphone and some instructions for handling his affairs. Also, an unfinished suicide note was found in Tim’s notes in the phone itself. I’m guessing some sort of note APP.

This was written on the Find Tim FB page with the statement from his family. I haven’t seen or heard of any other items being mailed to this “friend” of his? Unless I missed it.

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21[SUP]st[/SUP] at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up, Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
Tricia

Just read Tim's thread for the first time. He reminds me of the unidentified hiker (Denim AKA Mostly Harmless) found in Florida, but it can't be him since Tim has tattoos and the UID did not have any. Plus, the timeline doesn't work out (Denim has been gone from home/out on the trails since 2017). As I look through photos of hikers while trying to ID Denim, I will be sure to keep an eye out for Tim and his green backpack. I hope he is found soon.

Timothy John Wilson
  • wilson_timothy.jpg
  • wilson_timothy2.jpg
  • wilson_timothy_tattoo.jpg
  • wilson_timothy_tattoo2.jpg
Wilson, circa 2018; Wilson's tattoos

• Missing Since04/22/2018
  • Missing FromNashville, Tennessee
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Age37 years old
  • Height and Weight5'8 - 5'9, 150 - 160 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA black shirt, a dark-colored jacket and pants. Possibly carrying a green backpack with an exposed metal frame, and a shotgun in a guitar case.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Wilson's hair was pulled back into a bun at the time of his disappearance, and he had a full, trimmed beard. His nickname is Tim. He has a tattoo of an eye on the back of his left hand between his thumb and forefinger, and a tattoo of the phrase "exploding like spiders across the stars" in script on his right upper arm at the shoulder. Photos of both of Wilson's tattoos are posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
Wilson was last seen in Nashville, Tennessee on April 22, 2018. He has never been heard from again. His vehicle was found abandoned in Shelby Park, with his wallet inside it. Few details are available in his case.

Timothy John Wilson – The Charley Project

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto