Today's Court Hearing 2PM ET

Guys,
Jbean is having to delete too many posts that are off topic. ONLY discuss what is happening with this feed from the courtroom. No opinions please.

Synopsis of Baez speaking.....very slow with a lot of Uh uh uh uhs........

Baez just reminded the Judge that it was said they'd err on the side of the first amendment. That is from the ruling which allowed the protesters to continue and denied the HOA's quest for injunctive relief.

He has diagram drawn out!! Oh...does it have stick figures??? LOLLLLLing here in Big D!!!

I can give a synopsis of Baez response, because it doesn't make any sense and I don't know where it applies, other than standing by the 1st amendment.

so sad - JB is literally having to argue to the judge that his client's counsel, spokespersons, family members, etc., comments on the radio and television aren't hurting Casey's case.

Objection.....counsel does not represent the Anthonys.....

baez is saying that his comments have not swayed public opinion. he's also talking about CA and GA.

state objecting on grounds that JB doesn't represent the Anthony family

I am giving TO's from here on out to any posts I have to delete that are name calling or bashing commentary ...knock it off.

Oy vey! Baez is not sounding very educated or lawer(ly). Not good.

OMG, I am embarrassed for him...he sounds like a high school kid.

I think he cursed, I swear I heard him say Bull-sh-t! I swear he said this is a alot of "hot air and Bullsh-t", if anyone is recording let me know if I am hearing things.

Baez is arguing the State's request is too broad.

He says it must be narrowed to least restrictive means to accomplish goal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NSFamilyLaw
Back