Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeartofTexas said:
I couldn't agree more. And in the msnbc picture I posted in #276, there is that same blank, sad look in her eyes. If you contrast that look with his hyper, fake "all over the place" "jumping on Oprah's couch" look on his face, then I'd say there's trouble in paradise. I think he's perched to dive off the deep end.
with the look of despair she has in her eyes..she might give him the nudge he needs to take a full dive! he is whacked...........

What is up with her lip break outs? She had it really bad when it was revealed they were dating and now you can see it starting again. Is she having numerous cold sore outbreaks?

She just looks totally defeated at this point. And he's got that manic smile as usual, as if he doesn't notice his "beloved Kate" is about to keel over.

Becba said:
What is up with her lip break outs? She had it really bad when it was revealed they were dating and now you can see it starting again. Is she having numerous cold sore outbreaks?

I really think it's stress like someone mentioned earlier. I don't recall having seen her with them before she took up with Cruise. But I never paid much attention to her either.

kato said:
I really think it's stress like someone mentioned earlier. I don't recall having seen her with them before she took up with Cruise. But I never paid much attention to her either.
Tom probably takes it as a sign that her aliens are being excized from her body.

Becba said:
Tom probably takes it as a sign that her aliens are being excized from her body.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh! :crazy:

I have to admit, I used to think Tom was good looking, but time isn't being kind to him. His features that used to be attractive now seem to be exaggerated. He's like a bad caricature of his former self.

Mabel said:
I have to admit, I used to think Tom was good looking, but time isn't being kind to him. His features that used to be attractive now seem to be exaggerated. He's like a bad caricature of his former self.

I use to think he was good looking and I really liked him, now I don't... To me he's over the top and he's trying way to hard... I don't like his acting either..

Jules said:
Take it for what it's worth:

Life & Style has learned exclusively that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have agreed to call off their wedding — and, ultimately, to split.

Multiple insiders confirmed the story to Life & Style, with one longtime friend of Tom’s saying: “Their relationship is basically over.” Another friend adds: “They both agreed that the marriage wouldn’t work and they wanted to end it before they learned to hate each other.”

The insiders say that Tom, 43, and Katie, 27, plan to keep up the charade of a romance until after their baby’s birth this spring. In the meantime, the couple will live in his Beverly Hills home — though sleeping in separate bedrooms — through the summer. Then, presumably, they’ll announce a separation — but Tom plans to buy Katie a home nearby so he can visit his child whenever he wishes.

“They’ll share custody,” says the friend, who claims the couple are drawing up a legal document to provide for Katie’s and the baby’s financial well-being for life. “Tom will set up Katie and the baby,” adds the pal.

http://lifeandstylemag.hollywood.com/

RUN Katie, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

"Then, presumably, they’ll announce a separation — but Tom plans to buy Katie a home nearby so he can visit his child whenever he wishes. "

I read that as "So SHE can visit HER child whenever SHE wishes"! :furious:

i wouldn't put it past him offing her after the birth!

Floh said:

Then, presumably, they’ll announce a separation — but Tom plans to buy Katie a home nearby so he can visit his child whenever he wishes.

I read that as "So SHE can visit HER child whenever SHE wishes!

i wouldn't put it past him offing her after the birth! :furious:
Wow. Your last comment threw me. Honestly I do not think Tom has to off anyone. He has some major confidentiallity papers that I am sure Katie had to sign in order to date him. Basically the papers are set up so that if you discuss Tom after signing the papers and he doesn't like it, you have to pay him a gazzilion dollars.

I am cursed with cold sores, and unfortunately there aren't any medications that force them into remission like someone else mentioned - although Abreva does clear them up within 2-4 days. But in any case, they are usually stress induced or illness induced. I get them when I have a bad cold, or am I am really stressed out, losing sleep, worried, etc. That's what I always think when I see pics of her with one, she must be having a rough time of it. Of course that recent picture of her sad vacant eyes is proof positive that things are not going well for her. Sad...

Becba said:
Wow. Your last comment threw me. Honestly I do not think Tom has to off anyone. He has some major confidentiallity papers that I am sure Katie had to sign in order to date him. Basically the papers are set up so that if you discuss Tom after signing the papers and he doesn't like it, you have to pay him a gazzilion dollars.

That's what they said about Prince Charles . . . :cool:

Olivia77 said:
I am cursed with cold sores, and unfortunately there aren't any medications that force them into remission like someone else mentioned - although Abreva does clear them up within 2-4 days. But in any case, they are usually stress induced or illness induced. I get them when I have a bad cold, or am I am really stressed out, losing sleep, worried, etc. That's what I always think when I see pics of her with one, she must be having a rough time of it. Of course that recent picture of her sad vacant eyes is proof positive that things are not going well for her. Sad...

I'm with Olivia77 on this.

altho a German friend was explaining something to me the other day about a miracle treatment here.

i'll have to enquire again, but i think it's complicated and expensive.

in latter years, i haven't seemed to have been plagued with them so much, but i know they're lurking just waitig to spring into action again. :(

Floh said:

"Then, presumably, they’ll announce a separation — but Tom plans to buy Katie a home nearby so he can visit his child whenever he wishes. "

I read that as "So SHE can visit HER child whenever SHE wishes"! :furious:

i wouldn't put it past him offing her after the birth!
I saw that also. Wonder which way it really is? If she gives him that child...I will think of her as another Debbie Row. I don't think the courts will give him the child. I think the only way he will end up with it...is if she gives him the baby. I guess we won't have a long wait to see will we?

I think Tom is creepy. I liked him before he got all LRONHUBBARDY on us! Now he is a complete idiot! I agree with you folk. Katie, get a brain, run and run fast.

deandaniellws said:
I saw that also. Wonder which way it really is? If she gives him that child...I will think of her as another Debbie Row. I don't think the courts will give him the child. I think the only way he will end up with it...is if she gives him the baby. I guess we won't have a long wait to see will we?
I think with Toms money he can make things very difficult for Katie and will do so until he gets the child. Their whole relationship has been a fast forward to a long nasty custody battle that will make the child miserable.

Becba said:
I think with Toms money he can make things very difficult for Katie and will do so until he gets the child. Their whole relationship has been a fast forward to a long nasty custody battle that will make the child miserable.

And will totally destroy Katie, IMO.

There is a medication to prevent and treat hepres virus outbreaks, including cold sores. I get those damn things several times a year, and they take 2 weeks to go away! When I was having really awful ones frequently my Dr. prescribed Zovirax. ( http://www.atdn.org/access/drugs/acyc.html) You can take it 5 times a day for 5 days when you feel one coming on (that funny tingly lip feeling) and it will sort of nip it in the bud. Other people take a preventative dosage daily if they are expecting a stressful event like a wedding and want to avoid an untimely outbreak. Stress definitely can cause outbreaks, so can facial sunburns. I am extra careful about sunscreen on my face now.

Becba said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That was FUNNY!!
She's shedding thetans by the score! :angel: :D

In all seriousness. She must be under SO much stress! Her eyes look so sad that it breaks my heart. I hope and pray she can get away from him and his fellow nutso cult members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny