Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
deandaniellws said:
Why on earth would they want to seperate the child and it's mother at birth for three days? This is some crazy crap.:doh:

I think it takes that long to get the chip planted into the brain. :)

Floh said:
Katie Holmes to Tom Cruise: No Scientology Ritual at Birth

The fabulous Katie Holmes has reportedly declared to Tom Cruise that she will not allow Scientologists to commandeer her newborn at birth a published report details.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27263554.shtml

He's coming unstuck?

is Katie Holmes finally becoming a woman at last and telling him to back off?

one can but hope!

"Processing of a New Mother."?

OMG!!! :eek:

omg, LOL....i love that video of the dog dragging the old woman by the leash, over to the side of the article....

deandaniellws said:
Why on earth would they want to seperate the child and it's mother at birth for three days? This is some crazy crap.:doh:

To implant the control microchip?

Wow, this story just gets weirder and weirder. For some reason I don't think they look genuinely "together" in the Austrailian photo. She just looks off somehow, but then at 8 mos. pregnant, who knows?

Eve

eve said:
To implant the control microchip?

Wow, this story just gets weirder and weirder. For some reason I don't think they look genuinely "together" in the Austrailian photo. She just looks off somehow, but then at 8 mos. pregnant, who knows?

Eve
The chip was a joke Eve! :crazy:

TheShadow said:
There is a medication to prevent and treat hepres virus outbreaks, including cold sores. I get those damn things several times a year, and they take 2 weeks to go away! When I was having really awful ones frequently my Dr. prescribed Zovirax. ( http://www.atdn.org/access/drugs/acyc.html) You can take it 5 times a day for 5 days when you feel one coming on (that funny tingly lip feeling) and it will sort of nip it in the bud. Other people take a preventative dosage daily if they are expecting a stressful event like a wedding and want to avoid an untimely outbreak. Stress definitely can cause outbreaks, so can facial sunburns. I am extra careful about sunscreen on my face now.

L-Lysine is what I take when the tickle sensation occurs. 3,000 MG then 1,000 for 5 days & it won't even come out. If it's hours before I am able to take the sore will dry up within a couple of days. May be a lot less expensive than a prescription. My understanding of this is due to a depletion of amino acids within the body the virus is activated, due to increased sun exposure or stress these two items are large amino acid depleters. I was told that if I took 500 mg a day I would never get another a day but am one of those that doesn't like to commit to taking anything every day. My recollection is that some conditions that babies are born with have been attributed to amino acid deficiencies during gestation so hope for Katie's sake that she gets her amino acid levels checked.

On the Tom Cruise comment this whole thing reminds me of "Rosemary's Baby", Katie Holmes Be careful.

altruist1000 said:
L-Lysine is what I take when the tickle sensation occurs. 3,000 MG then 1,000 for 5 days & it won't even come out. If it's hours before I am able to take the sore will dry up within a couple of days. May be a lot less expensive than a prescription. My understanding of this is due to a depletion of amino acids within the body the virus is activated, due to increased sun exposure or stress these two items are large amino acid depleters. I was told that if I took 500 mg a day I would never get another a day but am one of those that doesn't like to commit to taking anything every day. My recollection is that some conditions that babies are born with have been attributed to amino acid deficiencies during gestation so hope for Katie's sake that she gets her amino acid levels checked.

On the Tom Cruise comment this whole thing reminds me of "Rosemary's Baby", Katie Holmes Be careful.

The scene in that movie where they are all peering in the bassinet freaks me out every time.

altruist1000 said:

Also, I think if she is having an outbreak, they might have to do a c-section. :waitasec:

kato said:
The scene in that movie where they are all peering in the bassinet freaks me out every time.
Oh....me too!!!!! :eek:

deandaniellws said:
Also, I think if she is having an outbreak, they might have to do a c-section. :waitasec:

Only if she has genital herpies as well as those around her mouth and nose. and, as you say, only if she is having an outbreak -- altho, again, of genital herpies.

Sniffy38 said:
OMG - Is it not enough to see that Katie disregarded her (and her baby's) wellbeing to satisfy Tom by flying to Australia? Now, we are treated to a pic of her in a BOAT. WTF was she thinking?

I wish her Dad would come rescue her. Someone needs to shake some good sense into her. Get her out from under the maniac's spell.
scary.....I bet her dad wishes he was in that boat...when it hits a big wave and tom is standing by the side..:rolleyes:

Sniffy38 said:
OMG - Is it not enough to see that Katie disregarded her (and her baby's) wellbeing to satisfy Tom by flying to Australia? Now, we are treated to a pic of her in a BOAT. WTF was she thinking?

I wish her Dad would come rescue her. Someone needs to shake some good sense into her. Get her out from under the maniac's spell.

Her belly has gotten way bigger, like, overnight. I still think this pregnancy is fake, but I've never been pregnant so I don't know "the look".

Olivia77 said:
I read this at www.TheSuperficial.com:

Snip: "Cruise “dangled off a nine-foot-high balcony” at the concert, according to the new issue of In Touch Weekly. He then complained “All these people are making me crazy. It’s too much!’” and, as onlookers “gasped in disbelief” he “climbed up cables to get away from the crowds.” Cruise made it up to the VIP balcony and reportedly “went nuts” when he heard his favorite songs from West. “ The mag also says that Cruise chatted with other concert-goers about Scientology. “He asked us what religion we were,” a source said. “He told us that Scientology changed his life and his fiancée’s life, and it could change ours, too.”

And then I found the forward to the following Teen People article:

http://www.teenpeople.com/teenpeople/article/0,22196,1157749,00.shtml
Snip: "Cruise, sans fiancée Katie Holmes, raised his hands in approval when Kanye sang the line "Holler we want pre-nup!" In fact, he was ecstatic throughout the performance, yelling out "Wow" and "Unf***ing believable!"

:loser:

I think that Tom is Bi Polar and in the manic phase most of the time. He acts like someone wound him up and set him loose. I turn the channel if I see that he is coming on. Just can't stand him anymore.

Katy might surprise us all if Tom trys to take the baby from her. She may seem spineless right now with Tom running the show but watch out for the mama bear when someone trys to get inbetween her and her cub. In order for him to get custody of the baby he would have to prove that she is an unfit mother....good luck manic.

I agree, Bobbi. And if he isn't manic, then I suspect his "thetans" have been stirred up one time too many. He's out of control in his efforts to control everything around him.

Bobbisangel said:
He acts like someone wound him up and set him loose. I turn the channel if I see that he is coming on. Just can't stand him anymore.

LOL, I had a mental pic of that in my head!!

Is this pathetic or what. No wonder Katie might just now be coming up for air... she was set up from the beginning. He knew what he was doing from the outset, but she was apparently led to believe he was head over heels for her.

So how did Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes meet anyway?

The Fashion Monitor in Toronto reports it started with a phone call to Holmes' publicist. Cruise's agent said his client wanted to meet with Holmes, presumably about a film project. A source said, "They met in his office and talked for over three hours, and none of it had to do with work. By the end, he asked her out." A few days later, Cruise arrived at Holmes' Hollywood home in a stretch limo filled with flowers, chocolate and a copy of the Scientology handbook. They drove to the Santa Monica airport and boarded one of Cruise's private jets, enjoyed a lavish dinner though the plane never left the ground. A source said Cruise "kept having these friends drop by" praising the virtues of Scientology. The next morning, the couple flew to Italy for that famed $3,500-a-night stay in Rome at the luxury Hotel Hassler.
http://www.denverpost.com/entertainment/ci_3517548

No use letting ol' Tom slip off the front page of "Up to the Minute", so I'll add a few paragraphs from the new issue of Life & Style (entitled Secrets of the Split) which further defends its article from last week about them splitting up:

After Life & Style revealed the news of their split Tom dragged Katie to a memorial service in Australia – even though she hadn't planned to attend – and doctors advised against her flying such a long distance because she’s seven months pregnant. Tom's rep denies the relationship is over and says Tom and Katie "are moving forward with their wedding plan."

The reason for the trip? Insiders say Tom was eager to be photographed with Katie to show the world they’re still a happy couple.

During the trip, Tom and Katie made sure to smile for photographers but the smiles vanished once the cameras weren't around. Some insiders even compared the pair’s behavior to a performance.

“Tom had a fake smile on his face, and Katie looked pissed off,” says an insider. “Then she saw the cameras and was all smiles. It looked posed, like 'The Tom Show' was on.”

In fact, Tom’s desire to keep up his image is one thing Katie has begun to hate about their interaction, say insiders. "Katie knows their relationship isn’t going to work and she doesn’t like being a part of a huge PR campaign," an insider says.
http://lifeandstylemag.hollywood.com/

HeartofTexas said:
No use letting ol' Tom slip off the front page of "Up to the Minute", so I'll add a few paragraphs from the new issue of Life & Style (entitled Secrets of the Split) which further defends its article from last week about them splitting up:

http://lifeandstylemag.hollywood.com/
Why do they lie anyway? It always comes out in the end and they just look like fools. :sick:

On the Mike Evans radio show this morning, he said it's been reported that Tom now demands all interviewers to sign an agreement beforehand that states they will not state anything negative about Scientology.

I, myself, hope there's never one more interview with him. As a reporter, I'd say good bye and good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM