Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
eve said:
OmGosh, I didn't notice that, but my eyes aren't what they used to be! I hate that look too and can't believe she even needed it. Still, I think her behavior has been so superior to Cruise's. Also, it must be hard for her to keep her mouth shut about what she knows about Cruise and the cult, but like you said, she's got class. She doesn't bad-mouth Cruise, though I bet she could! And Keith Urban is way cuter than Cruise, IMO.

I loathe Tom and just have no respect for Katie -- the way she's letting him and his henchmen take over her life, and the baby's.

Eve

Nicole is absolutely a classy lady and I like her a lot, just not that plastic look she has. I think Botox is the worst thing that ever came down the pike, as far as plastic surgery goes. People in Hollywood abuse it and they look horrible.

:)

is there a link to her pic with the botox look?

michelle said:
is there a link to her pic with the botox look?

Sorry, don't have one. I saw her in the audience at the grammys, looking worse than ever. Pick up a copy of any InTouch or US Weekly or People mag and you can see her in all her plastic glory.

nicole_kidman_001.jpg
lol

Take it for what it's worth:

Life & Style has learned exclusively that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have agreed to call off their wedding — and, ultimately, to split.

Multiple insiders confirmed the story to Life & Style, with one longtime friend of Tom’s saying: “Their relationship is basically over.” Another friend adds: “They both agreed that the marriage wouldn’t work and they wanted to end it before they learned to hate each other.”

The insiders say that Tom, 43, and Katie, 27, plan to keep up the charade of a romance until after their baby’s birth this spring. In the meantime, the couple will live in his Beverly Hills home — though sleeping in separate bedrooms — through the summer. Then, presumably, they’ll announce a separation — but Tom plans to buy Katie a home nearby so he can visit his child whenever he wishes.

“They’ll share custody,” says the friend, who claims the couple are drawing up a legal document to provide for Katie’s and the baby’s financial well-being for life. “Tom will set up Katie and the baby,” adds the pal.

http://lifeandstylemag.hollywood.com/

Jules said:

Life & Style has learned exclusively that Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have agreed to call off their wedding — and, ultimately, to split.

Multiple insiders confirmed the story to Life & Style, with one longtime friend of Tom’s saying: “Their relationship is basically over.” Another friend adds: “They both agreed that the marriage wouldn’t work and they wanted to end it before they learned to hate each other.”

The insiders say that Tom, 43, and Katie, 27, plan to keep up the charade of a romance until after their baby’s birth this spring. In the meantime, the couple will live in his Beverly Hills home — though sleeping in separate bedrooms — through the summer. Then, presumably, they’ll announce a separation — but Tom plans to buy Katie a home nearby so he can visit his child whenever he wishes.

“They’ll share custody,” says the friend, who claims the couple are drawing up a legal document to provide for Katie’s and the baby’s financial well-being for life. “Tom will set up Katie and the baby,” adds the pal.

Please let it be true. They don't have to bother keeping up the charade IMO, as most people were never fooled to begin with.

JMO

Jules said:

Not surprised at all. I'm sure the whole thing was an ARRANGEMENT from the beginning - I think Tom Crusie CONTRACTED Katie to have his child from the beginning, the rest was just publicity stunts to make it look like they were really having a relationship.

indallas2 said:
Not surprised at all. I'm sure the whole thing was an ARRANGEMENT from the beginning - I think Tom Crusie CONTRACTED Katie to have his child from the beginning, the rest was just publicity stunts to make it look like they were really having a relationship.

And they want us to think they ever did sleep in the same room. BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The man is just not stable and probably shouldn't even be around children, let alone raising one. Scares me.

This story wouldn't surprise me if it were true. I could see it. :twocents:

Tom, Katie Put Kibosh on Breakup Report

Tom Cruise's new Mission: Impossible: To convince tabloids that he and Katie Holmes are legit.

Reps for Cruise and fiancée Katie Holmes were in super-spin mode Tuesday, furiously issuing denials after Life & Style published a "malicious" Valentine's Day story, claiming the entity otherwise known as TomKat was kaput.
and

"It should be known that the story is 100 percent false," publicist Arnold Robinson said in a statement. "Mr. Cruise and Ms. Holmes are still engaged and are moving forward with their wedding plans, as well as planning for the arrival of their child."
Gawd, for her sake, I hope they're really splitting up but it does make me wonder what happened to Tom's "undying love". These two are so laughable it makes a mockery of real love.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18359,00.html

GreenEyedGirl said:
The man is just not stable and probably shouldn't even be around children, let alone raising one. Scares me.

This story wouldn't surprise me if it were true. I could see it. :twocents:
He is out there....

Why on earth didn't she cover up that sore on her lip, wash her hair...and put some make-up on! :confused:

So maybe they're denying this breakup until after the opening of MI3. Heaven forbid there be bad publicity before that! Well, I for one will NOT be spending my $ on that movie. (Which, I did like the first one.)

After the failure (if that's what you call it) of War of the Worlds, and who knows about MI3, I wonder if Tom is being pursued for any future movie rolls. Personally, I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname