Toms baby is here!!!!

...to baby Suri. And I really, really hope Katie doesn't get post natal depression.

I heard on Good Morning America that katie had the epidural and that they were in the hospital the same floor Brooke Sheilds was on and they left that day.....It sounds like everything went well....

michelle said:
I heard on Good Morning America that katie had the epidural and that they were in the hospital the same floor Brooke Sheilds was on and they left that day.....It sounds like everything went well....
I hope that Tom's favorite magazine, People, publishes photos of Brooke holding and cuddling her newborn. To me, that would be the perfect "in your face" move. You know, since Katie is not allowed to be near her newborn for a week...what idiots.

ETA: I hope that Tom didn't have his other two kids present and that the glare of the production crew didn't distract Katie too much. Surely, Tom had a production crew there to memorialize the birth. I am sure that it was a "blast."

nanandjim said:
I hope that Tom's favorite magazine, People, publishes photos of Brooke holding and cuddling her newborn. To me, that would be the perfect "in your face" move. You know, since Katie is not allowed to be near her newborn for a week...what idiots.

ETA: I hope that Tom didn't have his other two kids present and that the glare of the production crew didn't distract Katie too much. Surely, Tom had a production crew there to memorialize the birth. I am sure that it was a "blast."

People just showed their cover for the this weeks edition and it has TomKitten on the cover saying it's a girl.

Wasn't both sets of parents (tom's and kate's) brought in this weekend to "learn" what was to be expected during the birth? I thought I saw that somewhere. If I am remembering correctly, then isn't it convient that this is the week she gave birth? I wonder if it was planned?

michelle said:

You mean Tom relinquished control and didn't use his 250K delivery room in his house?! I'm stunned he allowed Kate to go to a hospital!

Y'all had me pretty convinced yesterday that she had already had the baby, so I'm still not "quite" sure that baby was born yesterday. Guess I'm just cynical about these two...

DEPUTYDAWG said:
You mean Tom relinquished control and didn't use his 250K delivery room in his house?! I'm stunned he allowed Kate to go to a hospital!

Y'all had me pretty convinced yesterday that she had already had the baby, so I'm still not "quite" sure that baby was born yesterday. Guess I'm just cynical about these two...
She probably had it already, who knows.....It must have went well though because they said she left later that day.......

"People really have come out of the woodwork and felt very open now about discussing their couch-jumping experiences, you know in their own lives when they've gone through it, and the different things that they did when they, you know, when they found that person they really love, and knew they were going to share the rest of their life with."

This fool is NUTS!

Many blessings to mom and daughter! I'm glad she had the baby in the hospital with proper care.

I hope now that Suri is here, Katie will wise up and see that Tom Cruise is no longer the movie star she idolized as a kid. He's an idiotic moron with warped beliefs. I hope she takes the baby and runs like hell back to her parents!!!!

NewMom2003 said:
Many blessings to mom and daughter! I'm glad she had the baby in the hospital with proper care.

I hope now that Suri is here, Katie will wise up and see that Tom Cruise is no longer the movie star she idolized as a kid. He's an idiotic moron with warped beliefs. I hope she takes the baby and runs like hell back to her parents!!!!
Hear hear!!!!

This article is from yesterday before news of Suri's arrival. It's pretty funny.

Tomkat, Brangelina compete for the nuttiest birth plan ever.
April 18, 2006 - Expectant parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes announced plans today to give birth on the moon in what appears to be an escalating competition with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie for the nuttiest birth plan in history.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12371899/site/newsweek/

I suspect she had the baby at least 2, possibly 4 weeks ago. When we finally get to see the kid it's going to look oddly large for its age, like in the movies where women deliver "newborns" that are actually 2 months old.

Edited to add, it's clear they decided to finally "announce" the baby's birth to try and offset the very real damage the info about the vote rigging and the clearly fake pregnancy was doing to MI3's chances of opening. I suspect the studio execs stepped in (over the heads of his Scientology trainers) and told him "Cut this crap out NOW, you're gonna hurt the boxoffice, you jackass."

azwriter said:
Does anyone know - was their child born in a hosptial or at home?
I too heard the news about Tom planning on eating the placenta!
Doesn't he know that the placental is usually looked at by a pathologist. First to make sure all of it has been expelled. Secondly it's checked for any types of medical problems which might occur.
Also, and I'm not sure, but aren't placentas used to grow cultures and further medical research?
But, no! Tom wants to eat it.
Get a PB&J sandwich silly guy!
JMO
The article said and I quote:
"Oh, and he made a pretty nifty joke about eating the placenta. (Really, it was funny.) "

It was a joke ya'll, he was not intending on eating the placenta!

Suri is also a Japanese word for pick pocket:doh:

Jeana (DP) said:
I can't stand the folks, but Suri is a beautiful name. :)
I agree, I think it is a wonderful name! Oh, I agree also, can't stand the folks :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back