Toms baby is here!!!!

BrendaStar said:

Entertainment Tonight said "Congragulations to Tom and Katie" and completely ignored Brooke Shield's new baby born on the same day. I guess only crazy Tom's baby counts.
That was unkind. Too bad the reverse didn't occur with Brooke's baby getting all the hoopla and barely a mention of The Short One's achievement.

carnation said:
That was unkind. Too bad the reverse didn't occur with Brooke's baby getting all the hoopla and barely a mention of The Short One's achievement.

Same ole story, the icky kids always get all the attention!

Eve

eve said:
Same ole story, the icky kids always get all the attention!

Eve

She's not even a week old, and she's already "icky." Boy, this is a tough crowd. :waitasec: :waitasec:

BrendaStar said:

Entertainment Tonight said "Congragulations to Tom and Katie" and completely ignored Brooke Shield's new baby born on the same day. I guess only crazy Tom's baby counts.
I feel certain that the people who count didn't ignore the birth of Brooke's new baby. :)

Jeana (DP) said:
She's not even a week old, and she's already "icky." Boy, this is a tough crowd. :waitasec: :waitasec:

Hey, I wasn't talking about the baby!! Not at all! The "kids" I meant were her parents and I was trying to make a joke.

I just refer to the TOMKAT phenomenen - it's so weird and they get so much attention, more so than Brooke Shields who also had a new baby the same day!

That's all I meant... :truce:

Eve

eve said:
Hey, I wasn't talking about the baby!! Not at all! The "kids" I meant were her parents and I was trying to make a joke.

I just refer to the TOMKAT phenomenen - it's so weird and they get so much attention, more so than Brooke Shields who also had a new baby the same day!

That's all I meant... :truce:

Eve
Everytime I heard about them having their baby, It was mentioned about Brooke too...I think Brooke probably likes the privacy and would prefer it that way if thats how it really is.JMO

Oh boy, could I have fun with that 'turning in the books, etc..' stuff. Play some Black Sabbath backwards, add a little AC/DC vocals.

hehehehehe Rosemary's Baby would look like Mary Poppins....guess that explains my non-un-nada religious beliefs in a nutshell, eh ? ;->
lol

There is some question over the alleged meaning of the name Suri. Apparently, someone in the Israeili media announced that they had learned a new Hebrew word today, and from Tom Cruise, no less!

(My source was 660 AM radio here in Calgary on the drive home....that's the best i can do...:D )

Cruise stroked Holmes' face and held her hand to help her stay silent during the birth of their daughter, in accordance with Scientology guidelines, The Sun said. Holmes did have a pain-killing epidermal shot to help stifle her moans.

You have got to be kidding me!!! If the drugs didn't help was a gag the next order on the list?????

Cruise was ordered by Scientology elders to hand over notes and video recordings of the birth to prove it was silent, The Sun reported.

WOW!!!!!! I am at a loss....

SpongeBathHotPants said:
Cruise was ordered by Scientology elders to hand over notes and video recordings of the birth to prove it was silent, The Sun reported.

That is so F'd up !!!!

SpongeBathHotPants said:
You have got to be kidding me!!! If the drugs didn't help was a gag the next order on the list?????
LOL, What a lovely home video that would make.

With my son B that just came back from IRAQ, and who is 30 something, I had an epidural for the first time!

HEY ZERO PAIN!! I dint need nobodi to hold my hand, ner to stroke it!!

Now then 30 plus years ago, I am supposing that the epidural was not quite yet perfekted in that stone age era. I do remember the needle was about 3 feet long m/l.

SOOOOOOOOOOO, hmmm to the Croozez and their specheial QUIETE shhhh delivery!!! I DO RECALL THAT MY BABY CRIED, [size=+2] WAHHHHH, UH WAHHHHHH.[/size] Wonder if that NOISE qualifies, er did they drug the baby too?

IF IF Katie had not had an epidural, Mr. Croooze could have had a bloody nose and LOTS OF NOISE.

SpongeBathHotPants said:
Cruise stroked Holmes' face and held her hand to help her stay silent during the birth of their daughter, in accordance with Scientology guidelines, The Sun said. Holmes did have a pain-killing epidermal shot to help stifle her moans.

If that nutjob touched my face or any other part of me while I was in labor, he'd be missing some body parts of his own!! That cult is so screwed!!!!!

Camper said:
With my son B that just came back from IRAQ, and who is 30 something, I had an epidural for the first time!

HEY ZERO PAIN!! I dint need nobodi to hold my hand, ner to stroke it!!

Now then 30 plus years ago, I am supposing that the epidural was not quite yet perfekted in that stone age era. I do remember the needle was about 3 feet long m/l.

SOOOOOOOOOOO, hmmm to the Croozez and their specheial QUIETE shhhh delivery!!! I DO RECALL THAT MY BABY CRIED, [size=+2]WAHHHHH, UH WAHHHHHH.[/size] Wonder if that NOISE qualifies, er did they drug the baby too?

IF IF Katie had not had an epidural, Mr. Croooze could have had a bloody nose and LOTS OF NOISE.

I have had one child natural, 2nd w/epidural......the labor was easier, but the actual birth, when the baby was coming out, hurt just the same for me. I thought the epidural would relieve the birthing pain, NOT.....maybe I didn't have it long or strong enough, labor didn't hurt, but the birth HURT BAD (and this was 5 months ago).

SpongeBathHotPants said:

WOW!!!!!! I am at a loss....

This is so strange. So if Cruise turns over the notes and video and it turns out that the birth was not silent, does that mean the baby will be rejected by Scientologists????? :waitasec: What is the purpose of "proving" the birth was silent? :banghead:

I had an epidural with my second. Thank God for that! NO WAY would I do it without that. There is nothing natural about being in insane pain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back