trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a pencil. She was probably just putting it in the notebook to take notes. I hate Jodi but I don't think there is anything sneaky about her getting a pencil and putting it in the notebook she uses to write her notes in.

I agree. This is like "visual telephone" tho and we probably won't be unanimous.

Moving on to waiting! Good Day!

The tapes of this trial need to be put in the world Records for the best prosecution ever.
GO JUAN

But if you look, the open part of the notebook looks like it has something in it that she possibly dropped in her lap while sliding it over. JMHO, but it seems very sneaky and strange

It looks like Jodi rocked over on one cheek and placed something there.

Re: Jodi's folder(s). The defendant knows that someone will look at those files when she has to turn them over to her attorneys or bailiffs. Maybe she's passing notes to someone via the folders. JA used a jail guard to get the magazine to MM, didn't she? I think it's something of this nature. :moo:

The magazine never got to MM though. The guards intercepted it and, I guess, turned it over.

Any minute now. . . ya know unless there is a delay. . .and we know there is NEVER a delay. . . .

tumblr_lo1hgvVQ4d1qj73e2o1_500.gif

This court has made me ashamed to be from AZ.

She might not smuggle something out, but she could be writing things on whatever paper for the doc... I don't know... something fishy is going on... i have a feeling Arias is always up to something. imo

Yes, no matter what she is a sneaky nogoodnik! She is up to something.....always!

The notebook never left the table. If you look right above the white cups before she slides the book over you can see the spine come into view.
There was another writing pad under the yellow notebook.

Also - Yes, the yellow notebook does "come back" but a little while later...

moo

He said he has 10 copies or so of the test and that after a person takes it he returns the test copy to the stack so it can be reused at a later date. What I didn't understand though, is if it wasn't computer graded, she wouldn't have filled out a scantron but would have circled answers on the test. So how could he return it to the "reuse" pile after recording her answers?

Does he ACTUALLY go through the process properly and have it computer graded? Or does he tally up the answers and give it a score himself? LOL.

I think to avoid her writing on the test, he administers the test verbally and makes his checkmarks on the scratch paper. Or has her write her answers on paper with the instruction to not mark the test?

I'm ready! Are you ready?

Let's go. . . . .
tumblr_m56jt19cIh1ruviz3o1_500.gif

It looks like Jodi rocked over on one cheek and placed something there.

It looked like she put a pencil in her notebook, moved it over in front over her to take notes, and then sat on her hand. I don't think anything was really going on.

Nap time over. Listening to Juan eviscerate the psych. testing is exhausting. I can't believe how much this guy had done wrong.

He gets upset that Juan is using his notes to point out where JA lied to him. As an impartial expert witness, why should it bother him that he wrote down her lies?

Methinks he's anything but an unbiased assessor of her mental condition.

His acting like this is totally unprofessional. He needs to own up to the facts and not whiffle and waffle. Just say, "Yes, that is what she told me and yes, these are her test results."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa