trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA kicks her mother and swings a bat at her brothers head.
(and those are just 2 of the incidents we've been privy to so far) ...

JA is no shrinking violet, nor does she fit into Samuels "non aggressive personality" line of carp.

Can only imagine what a hellion JA was in that household growing up.
No wonder Ma felt the need for a wooden spoon.
Now THAT would be an example of self defense ... Not the baloney that JA lies about needing to defend herself against poor Travis.

The chair thing really irritates me and I don't think they should allow it for any defendant. Everyone just sit in their chair like a grown up and stop trying to look short, OK?

That's a very common psychological tactic used by the defense when defending a woman of a crime. Especially murder. It's to make them appear more demure and diminutive. Hell, Casey Anthony was practically on the floor.

Listen, people in general are getting smarter and wiser since the advent of the Internet. These ploys don't hold as much weight as they once did and most of the jury knows this. This goes for their color coordinated outfits too. It's all a mind game.

Could someone explain to me the shrinking chair of JA?

What benefit is there to her looking "shorter"?

So she looks like an itty bitty 12 year old innocent young thang. But my mama told me to never judge a book by it's cover. Lo and behold, it turns out she's a lying, thieving, sociopathic murderer. Mama was right!!!:rocker:

Does the jury know about Arias hitting her brother with a baseball bat?

Could someone explain to me the shrinking chair of JA?

What benefit is there to her looking "shorter"?

:floorlaugh:That is Jodi's poor, frail, helpless little girl look, all for the juror's benefit.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I see the leopard lady but she is not in leopard today. She hit the emergency button instead of the down elevator button. #JodiArias

Retweet
Favorite

1m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias is back as is Willmott, Juan and Dr. Samuels. Waiting on Nurmi and judge still.

True but I'll take Nurmi over Willie any day. Lesser evil and all that.

ITA.

Given the choice of listening to her chirp on all day or gargling with cut glass, I choose the latter. :banghead:

:doh: the twin clothing thing just hit me!

Wilmott is doing it to prove that JA does
connect and interact with people...

"See Jodi likes people! She wants to be like me!"

when she really wants to kill people and assume their life!

moo

Wild About Trial
#JodiArias is back as is Willmott, Juan and Dr. Samuels. Waiting on Nurmi and judge still.

i cant believe this hack has been on the stand so long.

just hoping AL is done in a day.
i dont want to listen to willys voice any longer than need be but i can't stand nurmis "how do you feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" "lets take it back" bs

A day?? I am hoping within a week. lol

I wonder if Juan Martinez blushes when he is asked about his mass of followers?

The Defense tried the same tactic during the KC trial. KC came off as being a little, young meek thing. It doesn't work with Arias though because she looks and dresses like she is in her 40's. It looks weird.

Also it shows she is so short how could she do this to a man!!!

The twins bother me. What's up with that.....

ita!

I dread the day that the DT calls Alyce... I'm afraid they will have her on the stand for days...:tears:

I agree and going to put me and other's here into a tissy as there are some of us who are true victims of DV.

Get ready for it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
judge may we approach!!! Ughhhhhhhhh

I'm just chimming in now.. Kids Dr. apt.
What did I miss today?
What happened with that paper doc wanted back on Thurs?

True but I'll take Nurmi over Willie any day. Lesser evil and all that.

i agree,nurmi was a little more professional with the witness's i think. i don't think i could listen to wilmotts giggling and laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa