trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
JA doesn't know SHAME or HUMILIATION

Since she is and always has been a predatory stalker, I get that JA imagines that she has a relationship with her victim when she doesn't, but why is ALV pretending that JA had are a relationship?

If JM was questioning his witness JW would object all the time even if it's to her detriment!

I notice that this expert is using terms like "you would think this or do this" and wilmott keeps bringing the question back like "do you mean he'd think why would HE do this? or what would HE do?" trying to emphasize the man as the abuser.

And this expert doesn't correct her.:furious:

One of my all time favorite movies....."Dog Day Afternoon"

Someone needs to tell ALV "Just the facts ma'am." These "stories" are all over the place. I feel like I am really dense, because this is way "off". Does not seem "professional", but more like a talk at a weekend women's retreat... weird... Is it just me?

This is becoming so monotonous.

Please move on and stop telling story after story.

IMO

If she is not directly testifying about Travis, then Juan's cross will be very limited. I wanted to here about the pedophile story involving the pics on the computer, now it looks like we won't.

The hostage syndrome????????? It already has a name - Stockholm syndrome.

She is very loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg winded. :banghead:

I've completely tuned out. The earbuds are in but I haven't heard a word she's saying. I'm interested to know what the jury is doing right now

LOL - same here. I have earbud in, but am reading hard economic and business news. LOL

Hope and fear...but for JA...it was rage and murder and degradation of the victim.
It does explain why Travis never filed a police report after her slashing tire spree.

I believe JM is going to get up to cross and say something referring to the woman in a heterosexual relationship being the abuser and the man being the victim and what the characteristics are :)

Would peeping in someone's window be considered normal? Would slashing tires be stalkerish? Would abuse toward animals be related to being an abusive human?

I read on one of the TA pages on FB (so take it with a grain of salt) that she is not going to mention TA's name. I'm not even sure if she's gonna mention JA's name either.

This may limit JM on cross, as he can only reference these ongoing stories.

MOO

Mel

Am I the only one suspecting the reason JM isn't objecting is because he's fallen asleep!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Got home from work. Just tuned in...

Come on nice lady...This is Jodi Arias. She is a liar and manipulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes