trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...do you know for sure which side objected to the #5 juror? It seemed at first it was the defense. Now I'm not so sure if tri color is being nice to Jodi....

It's OFFICIAL now...Alyce believes Jodi is a battered woman. Stated it flat out that she thinks Jodi is what Alyce calls a BATTERED WOMAN.

I see Elizabeth Vargas (abc news) is there today.

I just don't understand comments like this. There is no way anyone could know exactly who she was smiling at, especially people sitting beside or behind her. I hate when things are posted as fact.

:rocker: Besides, why on earth would the DT have pushed for her dismissal if it was so, right?

Bullchit! Some twitter-pated twitter freak post that and its gospel? Bullchit!

Calm down. Everyone is entitled to their opinions right? No need for name calling. :blowkiss:

If ALV says hippo campus, I will go ape **** crazeeeeee!

Has ALV told the jury that Travis stabbed himself 29 times, slit his own throat nearly decapitating himself, then shot himself in the head?:furious::furious:

I truly hope ALV's career is over.

She is saying it is ALL Travis's fault with the it only takes one to tango

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11156-1346986000-5.gif

oh ok, it was an isolated act of agression that Travis was stabbed 29 times, had his throat slit and shot.

o/t but i love love loveeeeeee him so much!! :blushing:

i can feel her winding down? please tell me its not just me.

I NEED JUAN

Wrap it up. WRAP IT THE **** UP!
This is the most shameful pant-load of brownies I have ever seen.
ALV is speaking as if she is at a conference.
E.N.O.U.G.H.
JA is so perked up.
JW is a disgrace.
~over it~

What was Jodi looking at down in her lap reading?

I think Juror#5 has really gotten into her head and she's trying to regroup. Would be great if she would just blow a gasket, try to climb over the people in the gallery and her stun belt would go off. She'd lie there twitching like a worm. Good times!

Jodi meets all categories doesn't she?
Of she said no human being does...
My bad

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Well....this so called "expert" has officially sold her soul. I do hope it was worth it...I, like most of the world, will not forget this. Hopefully her career will meet its timely end as soon as she walks off the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa