trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM is going to give this woman a heart attack. She will be carried out on a stretcher.

Won't Monday be amazing??

She reviewed the 48 hrs tapes and STILL thinks JA is a battered woman?!?!?

There is no way they are going to let Juan get his teeth into LaV before the weekend break. No way. They are going to wallow in this crap until Stephens rings the bell.

I can't believe we've been tortured for over a week listening to this woman drone on and on about nothing. Then she skims over the whole reason for this trial, THE MURDER in a minute and forty seconds.

Don't think the jury didn't notice that.

Just like Jodi did. IT'S THE FOG!

Stalling... "rehashing everything" they have already talked about.

I'm thinking this is GOOD!!! This jury is beyond tired of this talk. Juan AND the Jury will be fresh Monday morning. They will hear everything he says with crisp ears!

*Not-so-fan Fiction*

Wilmott: Alright the last few questions I have just talk all you can. I mean let it ALL out. Got it?

Alyce: Sure, I can do that! Story Time with Alyce is on.

But you've concluded that someone can "provoke" someone into a brutal, sadistic murder, eh Alyce?

Ok I have to mute it.. I tried to hang in there.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

there is not even any evidence she did anything "wrong". As far as I'm concerned she's likely another totally innocent victim of Jodi and her defense team who will do anything to get her off and cause a mistrial. Just today Nurmi called the jurors liars. So, should they all be locked away somewhere to? Does anyone Jodi doesn't like need to stay away if she wants them to? I have nothing but sympathy and warm feelings for this poor juror who had to sit through this trial and who was engaged and diligent and who was targeted by this evil being and her "team".

If juror 5 did something bad enough to be removed from jury she shouldn't be allowed to parade around in the courtroom.

Jodi is the one with a pattern of confrontations and abuse. Not Travis.

So ALV has a big box of stuff.
She needs to seal herself up in that big ole box and
try to time travel back to the 70s where she and
Dr. Samuels can set up a joint practice.

o/t but i love love loveeeeeee him so much!! :blushing:

i can feel her winding down? please tell me its not just me.

I NEED JUAN

I grew up in the same town as David and went to his fathers (minister) Saturday morning clubs he did through his church.
He was unbelievably shy right up to his teens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500