trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo This witness has been totally destroyed by Mr. Martinez. The witness appears a total fool to have brought up "putting Mr. Martinez in time out". She appears a total fool. And Mr. Martinez is hitting the nail on the head by bringing out the witness' total bias. imo This witness is akin to a total prostitute: The witness is showing us that she is receiving money to do what the defense wants, not to speak truth.

How could the defense choose these two totally awful witnesses (this one, and the psychologist who received dental services such as gingivitis treatment in exchange for psychological services).

And, I have to say, I was shocked at this witness lying on her resume: Wow.

On the stand Jodi said she used sex to quell his anger AND that they would have sex to de-stress.

I just got back from drs. appt., anything big happen?

Only the BEST day ever! You'll have to find today's cross on YouTube because you cannot miss this stuff!

Juan is amazing!

I feel a sense of calm knowing I'm going to mute re-direct or even take a Lush bath during that!

JW sure does seem to loath Juan, though I don't think the same is true for Nurmi. JW just seems to be taking this case of her murdering client a little too personal, while Nurmi wishes he was somewhere else.

Yes /No ?

It's not a "yes" or "no" question, Mister Leyte.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

This is incredible. LaViolette has testified she regards 'testing' as subjective, and she is partially right in that, but her scorn for 'testing' was evident.

Yet she asks the person she is investigating 'Did you use sex to quell his anger?'

How freaking subjective (and leading) is THAT?

She uses interviews - a qualitative method of research, and perfectly valid when done correctly - but uses no other means to cross check/test herself or her respondents for bias/lies etc.

I really get a kick out of watching Willmont's eyes darting around,she always looks scared to death of what's coming next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb