trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce makes the point that Jodi only started lying after she killed Travis to make the point that she believes Jodi ? Alyce only spoke to Jodi after she killed Travis and Jodi has the same motivation to lie now as she did on June 5, 2008 and every day thereafter -- to avoid punishment and consequence from her actions. How has Alyce explained anything that makes Jodi's word credible?

Grammie, I am not mad at you. :) I am mad at them. :banghead:
My chest started hurting, my breathing was labored. And I realized how stressed I was. I feel I am being violated all over again by this defense expert. And I actually hurt inside for Travis' family. And for Juan. LAV and I are the same age. I would go toe to toe with her any day. I probably have more life experience than she does counseling experience. And when others here talk about how she is respected in her community I realize the world has truly gone mad. Each to his own opinion....

I knew you weren't mad at me :) I'm a year younger than her, I'd love to get ahold of her, women like her make me sick. The way she tries to act like she's just this little innocent old person, BS! She a very sneaky, very dishonest, and I think I'll stop there. I so understand exactly the hurt you are feeling. As far as her being respected, well maybe once, I doubt it, but from her behaviour in this trial, as especially after today, I have a hard time believeing how anyone can respect her, maybe the DT and the person they are defending. From what I have learned about Travis I believe he is a very sweet, fun loving happy honest person. I believe he is heaven with my brother, singing, laughing, teasing, and talking with all the males and females there. I'll never believe Travis ever hurt anyone, in any way.

So, did anyone ever accuse the defendant of being a "really good liar"? Just because she is constantly lying does not mean she's good at it.. I always believed she is just a common (and I do mean COMMON) run of the mill liar...I mean , I would never consider her to be like an "Einstein" level liar....

Just sayin'

I am snuggled in with a baby Weimaraner resting on my feet, and just can't wait for the juror questions!

This is my snuggle buddy:
Oh what a sweetie! What's your snuggle buddy's name?

YAY!! Jury questions!!

tumblr_le5q0lh2xw1qbq7ok.gif

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the gifs everyone posts!!!! :floorlaugh:

Juror question: From what you know of the defendant, hypothetically speaking, if she had authored the following email, would that be consistent with jealous cyber-stalking and controlling behavior?

“You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal convenants(sic). Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of the Lord. You cannot be ashamed of (sic) enough of yourself. You are filthy, and you need to repent and become clean in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disprespect (sic) not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven in pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive because they are vital to your spiritual well being.”

It'll be interesting to see the expression on the faces of ALV, JA, JW & Nurmi after they've had 90 minutes to read through the upcoming questions. ;)
So ALV gets to practice the answers to the questions in advance???

I am snuggled in with a baby Weimaraner resting on my feet, and just can't wait for the juror questions!

30bif4z.jpg

Ahhh. Weimaraners are my favorite!

I for one am very nervous about the Jury questions. The questions will be asked and ALV will explain in her "teacher" voice and school them on what she wants them to learn and believe as truth. I cannot wait for the Jury questions to be done and Juan have his shot at clearing up the fog that ALV will most definitely roll in.

And when she drones on and on with her "lecture" I hope Juan objects to her "beyond the scope" answers and the judge sustains her, cutting her off mid-sentence.

Enough already, geesh!

Oh what a sweetie! What's your snuggle buddy's name?

His name will be Bullet when he goes to his new parents tonight. I'm going to miss him... such a sweet little guy.

30bif4z.jpg

I have a 9 year old blue weimie. She's my baby!

It pretty much ended with ALV and JW agreeing that if JA was a good liar, she would have thought of a better lie.

:what:

If she was such an exquisite liar, she wouldn't have needed to go through three lies to settle on the one that's "true":moo:.

At the risk of redundancy, I simply must repost this gem from Litigatrix this fine AM:

Truth is not found in dark spaces or back rooms...sunshine is always the best disinfectant.

Truer words were never spoken, say I. Man the cannons! We sail for justice!

I want an avatar that says "Man the cannons! We sail for justice!" lol...Can someone make me one with Martinez at the helm of the ship? :soldier:

30bif4z.jpg

So, so darling! Congrats on your new family member- what a cutie!

I have serious doubts about this Twitter page. Perhaps Donovan is behind it all.

30bif4z.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute

My favourite breed. I fostered 'Murphy' for a year - he was so adorable.

Give snuggle buddy a face in the ear from me.

30bif4z.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww.....
:seeya: Hi Weimaraner puppy.....

I just pray the answers aren't long winded (based on her testimony thus far). We could be here for a very long time.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members