trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #136

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please please please....may there be one snarky question.....

Then she will will have to interrogate the juror about what they meant, and the context and the big picture. I just hope 1 asks why do the duhfense "experts" makes so many "boo boos" and always in favor of the psycho killer of an unarmed man.

OH WEEBLES....WHERE ARE YOU??????

Need some comic relief, I'm getting really anxious!

BUY “HOURLESS” HERE FOR $2000. FREE SHIPPING.

Email jodiariasart@$$$$$$$ if you would like to make an offer on this art.

:what:

Those are fake accounts and fake drawings, right? Likely so if it's on eBay. I thought we established they are not real.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

You know testimony is stale when even the note taker juror is just fiddling with his pen and not using it to take notes. #JodiArias

My little guys are Puggles (Pug and Beagle). One looks just like a beagle...one more like a Pug....but they're both small and little brothers. They are my heart... I'll figure out how to show pics, someday :)

His name will be Bullet when he goes to his new parents tonight. I'm going to miss him... such a sweet little guy.
Oh. Enjoy your last bit of time with him, and tell the new owners Guantlet is a better name. Just my unbias opinion.

These jurors are smart. At least some /most are smart. Smarter than ALV. Not being nasty. Just observant.

BUY “HOURLESS” HERE FOR $2000. FREE SHIPPING.

Email jodiariasart@$$$$$$$ if you would like to make an offer on this art.

:what:

Einstein's hourglass overcame the power of gravity.

:waitasec: I thought the judge said to be back at 1:15?

HLN is saying an hour from now they will be back!

I looked up on a <site> that shows JA drawings, etc.

She has a painting called Calla Lillies. It is a shabby drawing of 7 lillies.

I wiki'd Calla Lillies:
Zantedeschia aethiopica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The name originates from "Pig's Ear" - does this somehow have a meaning to the expression "In a pig's ear" = That's not true!

Also, they are highly poisonous:
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/consumer/poison/Zanteae.htm

JA did this drawing years after the murder of Travis and after sending his grandma the 20 lillies/

How does she do this with a broken finger?

There's a vase there with about 20 Lillie's in it???

http://ariasart.com/

WELCOME to all NEWBIES!!!
YAY glad you registered cuz the jury questions are over filling the question box...so it will be interesting and by joining WS you can comment with the rest of us!
I am on the TRAVIS Family side...
just so everybody knows....
as opposed to the KILLER LOONIE SIDE... :)

So what's chances of court restarting on time? Yeah, I know...haha. As Samuel Johnson said:

The Triumph of Hope Over Experience.
:)

I was wondering about that too. Aren't the questions typed?

Yes, I think they are transcribed and entered into the record.....Well, that's what I think. Sometimes I make mistakes and misspeak.....just like ALV. However, Mine are honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa