trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like a disrespectful idiot scribbling away while this witness is on stand.
It's only her dealth penalty trial really.

Looks like Jodi is copying something from one source to another. WTF! She is on trial for murder and doesn't seem to care what is going on in the courtroom. Totally childish behavior.

But....she's an Einsteinette! She's probably busy replacing E=MC2 theory with some Quantum Mechanic theory!
So please, try to cut this medical marvel a break, 'k?

(end sarcasm)

Anyone else find it odd that Jodi is not wearing glasses? Once her DT rested their case, she stops wearing the glasses and looks like the little sociopath that she is, just as unconcerned as can be.
Freaky.

With them she looks homely. Don't want that in front of a pretty woman!

Very long side bar on the other reports that JDM has seen question.

Jury does not know how many other mental health professionals saw JA

images

UMass Minutemen...how symbolic that this witness is coming to TA's aid!

Jodi looks like Nurmi and Willmott's child sitting like that paying absolutely no attention to the adults.

And there is going to be a lot of whining/sidebars today becuase Juan is not going to allow the DT to use so much of the state's money on unqualified people and let it take any effect on the Jury to boot. He is going to discredit them no matter how many times Nurm and Jen objects. It's only fair.

LOVE this witness!!!!
I have no doubt the jury will see the difference in clinical evaluators.

Serious questions....Do you think the jail lets the defendant shower every day since she will be appearing in court? I only ask because I have naturally curly hair and I would be a hot mess without washing my hair each day. The jury would convict me just because of my hair.

Dr. DeMarte represents everything the defendant will never be - intelligent, educated, beautiful, articulate and very well grounded.

She's everything Travis wanted in a mate. Coincidence Juan made her acknowledge her presence? I think not.

What a LOOOOOONNNNG side bar. HLN might even catch up.

Seriously, what in the world could have JA so engrossed over there? It's her trial. Maybe she should pay attention! Imagine that she wanted to represent herself. That would have cut down on the doodling!

lol, that made me picture Jodi trying to cross examine this witness.
"When you met me, would you say it's safe to say you were intimidated by my looks and intelligence?

She looks like a disrespectful idiot scribbling away while this witness is on stand.
It's only her dealth penalty trial really.

Yep. Avoiding eye contact because she knows she is getting the death juice!

Are my ears deceiving me..we have a witness that knows how to answer with a yes or no when asked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member