trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Status
Not open for further replies.
She makes psychology look like an actual science.

Dick made it look like UFOLOGY. "alternate universe". lol

If she's ever in a drinking contest, my money's on Janeen. I'm fascinated by how often she reaches for that caraffe and how little it phases her.

i can hold it for an eternity no idea how though after 2 kids :floorlaugh:

I take it things have gone well. I can't wait to find out how well!

I wonder what ALV would have said if there was an email with Travis writing that he has problems with kicking down doors and smashing windows.

And it takes a LOT of anger to kick down a door and smash windows. I've never in my life smashed a window and I've been angry.

This totally shatters all the testimony by the expert witnesses describing Jodi as a "shaky meek individual" that couldn't handle when men raise their voices at her.

Dr Sammuels couldn't even recall the name of the test he administered! Didn't have a bubble sheet....fudged and invalidated the test by fabricating answers for Jodi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Juan asked Dr. De if there were any reason why someone wouldn't write answers in a legal pad and then transfer them to the bubble sheet and she said it would have to be an extreme circumstance, I was hoping she would say, "maybe if someone were a double amputee and had no arms to write with, that would be an appropriate method," just to show how ridiculous it is.

I wonder what ALV would have said if there was an email with Travis writing that he has problems with kicking down doors and smashing windows.

ALV (My guess based on the big picture, based on her big picture and Ms ALV "pattern of behavior") She would say

"how many though? How many windows did she break? One? Five? How many doors did she kick in? How many holes and how big were they and how often. I would look for a pattern of these things. Just once or twice? only the 7 windows in her home? Then she doesn't have an anger issue"

She would say he's abusive and on a tirade...For jodi she'll just refuse to acknowledge it or say there's not a pattern.

wildabouttrial @wildabouttrial

i see valerie putting a stack of papers, stapled by the staple lady, on the jurors seats. #jodiarias

what could those papers be?

manifesto!

I was flabbergasted last night to see one of JAs "objects de art," the face of a woman with a tear running down her cheek. JA isn't just a killer, she's a FRAUD and an art THIEF: my stepmother is Margaret Keane and JA stole that composition right off of Margaret's canvas.
Geezus. I didn't think I could despise JA more than I already do and then that happened. However, BRAVO to eBay for refusing to post her amateurish high school "art."

I'm new here; thanx for letting me get that out.

Hi Alana!! :seeya:
You just brought back memories. My mother decorated my room with your mother's art back in mid 1964. I remember the name Keane was on them. I used them for my daughter's room years later.
I had these, and I believe one with a harlequin clown suit. I absolutely loved them.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Drawg4FMxOU/TSs4KA9a_OI/AAAAAAAAAEE/A-5koAjBT64/s1600/margaretkeane.PNG

http://media-cache-is0.pinimg.com/192x/9e/53/4b/9e534b0d52f486091494234d16767bf0.jpg

Please tell me the defense does not have a guaranteed rebuttal? I thought we were at the end here.

There was a defense attorney on HLN earlier this afternoon (John something or another, I think) and he said according to AZ law, it was possible and was up to the judge, but he thought if the DT asked for it, they would get it because it's a DP case.

If I were Jodi's attorney, I would use this to show that my client is sick, and was not able to control herself. Is this a chemical thing that can be controlled thru medicine? I don't know if I like this. She's making me feel sorry for Jodi.

She's not "sick"--she has a personality disorder. She can go to therapy for it. She chose not to. She chose to murder someone she was in a rage at. That's called being evil--to give in to your basest desires. She knew it was wrong--that's why she had the elaborate cover-up. She rubbed genitals with a man the freakin' day after she murdered someone she claimed to love!

She's "sick" like most of the other felons locked up for murder. They want your pity so they can slit your throat and rob you. JMOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus