trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes JW you would know about character assassination, it is what you and your coworker and client and witnesses have done to Travis :(

I really like split screen. I know it's really hard to read Jodi but she seems extremely interested today. Is it possible Jodi understands this woman is not here to play games and might have an effect on her case?

I don like the split screen with the focus only on JA. She looks as if she is looking straight at meand I had to turn away. Creeped-out.

:gasp:

Whooo hooo how about that! Can't answer with yes or no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a YES OR NO QUESTION! Ok, now we are channelling Juan.

JW mimicking Juan is soooo not working for her!

I. Love. That. Juan. Is. Letting. Her. Bury. Herself. With. His. Excellent. Witness!

DDM: I can't answer yes or no to that.
JW: So that's a no?
DDM: I just said I can't answer yes or no.

<Sigh>

JW trying to show her claws. Only problem Dr D has been having her claws out.

Clearly, we are all the crazy ones for not beating our parents when they yelled at us.

Side note: Most of the jurors are older right? Isn't the bratty teenage defense for her behavior bad? Most of the older generations are very old fashioned in children respecting their elders. There was none of this "kick your mom" because she's yelling crap years ago. And I doubt they view it as "normal", but quite the opposite. A huge problem in this day and age.

My mother was raised by her grandmother (and me and my three siblings) and said she was told when growing up (1930's) that children were to be seen and not heard. Or maybe it was just to me as I was being a brat :)

Omg wilmott so trying to be juan

Not happening no way no how

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads