trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN live just removed the trial from their schedule ! Hope we're still a go for today...sigh

Hi everyone!!!

I have another doctors appt this morning so I won't be joining you all yet. Hopefully we do have Court today and Jodi doesn't delay this trial further.

See you after I get out!!

Good luck with the doctor!!

waiting.gif

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi is in full reclination. Juan whispers to Dr. D. We all sit and wait for #JodiArias, the judge and the jizury.

per OceanBlue, "...If not for killing but perhaps for control/threat."

This is the logic behind allowing the Felony Murder count. From what I read the Judge allowed felony murder because it's possible she went there to hurt him and not necessarily kill him, but got out of hand.

Either premed or felony murder I don't care, it's all 1st degree.

i have one teeny tiny question for the wonderful sleuthers: lots of people have BPD and they don't kill anybody; they may lead chotic miserable lives and they may cause others misery but most of them don't kill. so how does the prosecution make the connection from her BPD to her committing murder? for me that is the piece that is missing at this point. Thanks in advance.

There is no dx that is predictive of being a muderer. Most people don't murder.
Even most people with ASPD don't murder.

The prosecution would never "make the connection from her BPD to her committing murder" would be stupid.

The point that is being made is that Dr.JD made a dx based on the actual facts (not just JA's claims) made in the case and on accepted principles of her field. As such, she ruled out both PTSD and diss. amnesia.

SORRY about the Linda Blair Pic. I went to remove it and those mods were already on it! Will not happen again! Please forgive me!

I've a foggy memory regarding the KC trial now. Does anyone remember whether they were always late like this or not?

:seeya: Gotta say one thing about Judge Perry : he was NOT late ...

A lot of BS from the DT ... but he worked Monday-Saturday !

:moo:

When late is always usual, define late. You may use your calculators. Ve sure to show your work.

Testing starts . . . now. :aktion1:

Wild just tweeted they were waiting on Arias and the Judge...Hmmmm...another 'Sick" day???

46s
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is up front talking to the Staple Lady. I assume discussing staple theory and techniques. #JodiArias

Nurmi is in full reclination. Juan whispers to Dr. D. We all sit and wait for #JodiArias, the judge and the jizury.

===

Instantly jealous of Dr D. I felt the same when he whispered to her when she was on the stand the first day :-D

Had to sit by the bar, I mean 'red', come on over Hopeful, a seat just came open, someone scared of a mouse ran away, poor man...

No that was Me:blushing: - i'll stay in the hallway until mouse is seated....:seeya:

Does anyone think its possible that when the defense is losing ground and don't know what direction to go. They use the "Jodi is ill" excuse?

Happy Thursday Websleuths

For sure 100%. Although Jodi inserts the "Jodi is ill" to her attorneys when they are not doing well and are losing ground, as they did yesterday imo.
I really believe Jodi is responsible for all the shenanigans, sick, chambers, etc.
In fact, I would not be surprised to learn, if sealed hearings are unsealed, that little Miss Jodi has been behind all the delays for obstinate reasons. moo

Gosh, i followed the OJ trial but imho there were not half as many sidebars in that trial..Why is the judge allowing it?

Goodmorning from the Netherlands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member