trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will not win JW. the leaving of the evidence cannot be separated from the attempts to delete and negate the evidence.

You cannot take one into consideration without the other. So Dr. D cannot discuss and opine on one without the other.

I honestly (not being snarky here) think she's been drugged to some degree for most of the trial. I think we get "animated" JA on the days when she's not.

Definitely. She has days where she is completely still, and days where she is incredibly fidgety. Most people display a mixture and not as extreme. (extremem stillness, business).

:giggle:
wilmott is floundering....

what in the hello is up with Arias' face/expressions??? :eek:

what expressions? :floorlaugh:

she looks like she's ready for madame trousseau's museum......

wth is she on???

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 29s

Willmott's pitch continues to rise during her questions. A few dogs are heard scratching on the courtroom door. #JodiArias

I think the reality bug just bit Jodi!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Wow. What are you thinking JW? Highlighting the fact, at least four times, that Jodi deleted photos and put the camera through a cycle in order to destroy evidence.

= Executive function.

Wow! Wilmott is coming off like a total.....Well I better not. I'm sure the jurors are irritated by her. Especially the men.

:doh: Someone hand me Jodi's migraine meds please.... I see now how she got it now!

I've kept the volume up at a proper level to hear the doctor and everyone else and I'm getting a nasty head ache due to the volume of council's voice and pitch. My CORNEAS are beginning to hurt as well. :doh: Jodi I understand you 1% now. :doh:

How is this going to help Jodi? She had enough presence of mind to clean up some before she left. I think this is going to insult the jury even further. I think their way past this s###.

Wholly Batman!

I had to let my breath out because that transition between JW and DeMarte was intense.

I don't know if those photos were actually deleted. I don't think she knew they ever existed. i could be wrong though.

That's NOT true.

She did in fact delete the last three photos (including the dragging photos). Those photos were found in allocated space as testified to by Det Flores.

I really really do NOT like JW's condescending tone and little laughs. :furious:

She doesn't know how to ask questions properly she goes on and on. It DIDNT take juan that long, she's painful to hear.:seeya:

It is important that the camera was left behind but it was destroyed, so Jodi thought.

Ms. Wilmott should realize that she is not going to be able to trip up the Dr. with bs like this. The young Dr. has done her homework.

"I just said I don't know" - give her heck Dr. ROFLMAO

Sustained! Why does Jennifer "hmmph" and "stomp" like a child when she hears that word?

I wish Dr D would say look she had full control of her brain. She methodically cleaned up, deleted pics but in her rush to get out she likely forgot the camera on the bed and threw it in with the sheets by accident most likely. NEXT! Lol..ok I know that is a stretch to hope she will say that but come on! JW needs to move on, she is not scoring points on this. Quite the opposite IMO, just reiterating Jodi's premeditation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa