trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news..............mr. Nurmi your client has made up all these phrases and quesitons mr. Alexander supposedly asked and they are all lies.

I love how composed all of Travis' friends are. I'm sure she's wanting to twist Nurmi's head right now.

He's just trying to put all these words back into the jurors mind....
Please let it be over quickly...

This is unnecessary and doesn't help the defense. It shows that Travis was normal with normal people and that jodi was the sex freak and evil nut who did horrible things to him.

Oh, and beyond the scope, when it comes to questions about Travis' background.

OMG really? Nurmi has to have specifics??? Or, is Jodi the one directing the questions since she is sitting there with her mouth hanging open in anticipation of the answers.

What a piece of work all of the people on the defense team is.

Why is this ok to do to Deanna???

Imagine Nurmi questioning a child victim of one his pedophile clients in this slow laborous way.It would be like getting assaulted again in slow motion. Aaarggh.

Deanna isn't your *&^* client Nurmi. TA respected her.

Oh well, too late. You didn't have to do that Nurmi

Let's abuse this lady and impress the jury... that's it Nurmi! You're doing great there!

He is disgusting. She looks so angry. I cannot believe this is allowed.

What makes me shake my head even more is the fact that he's still going down this road after watching his case fall apart earlier. And ms. Arias sure is paying attention now that Nurmi is attempting to drag Travis again.

This is disgusting!

Now his family.

There is no way this jury is not feeling sorry for Deana, Travis and his family. There is no way.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member