trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... is this really necessary???

Deanna, please stay strong while you have to deal with this creep!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Nurmi puts up a txt message with the words "you are the ultimate *advertiser censored* in bed" and asks her if T said that to her. She said no

Omg if i was on the jury i would hate hate hate the whole defense team

How is this not beyond the scope ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurmi is just using the witness to keep the dirty words like 3 hole wonder in the forefront of the jurors' minds. And only for that reason! Lowlife.

Wow, how low can this azz go. She did nothing and I will say this is abusive to her.

Wow.. Nurmi do you really think this is helping your case??

Basically you're just showing how low you'll go in trashin' a dead man!!

JMO

Alright, ENOUGH!! :banghead: This is just sickening. TOS keeps me from saying what I want to. :banghead: :silenced:

Travis did something 'unpardonable' according to an email he sent her. He didn't marry her and apologized for, seemingly, wasting her time almost. :(

This is an epic fail by Nurmi pointing out how differently Deanna and Jodi were treated if the jury doesn't believe anything Jodi says. He's really getting down and dirty disgusting now - reiterating the worst aspects brought out by the defense - to someone who loved Travis a great deal.

May divine retribution remember this moment and act accordingly.

No questions for the Walmart lady but plenty of sex talk with this lady, huh? Shows you the Defense has no case!

This is really over the top, even for this disgusting bunch of lowlifes.
But I am NOT surprised.
And Jodi is looking like she might be getting zapped with the stun belt soon.

Wow. I guess this is supposed to show that Travis treated Jodi badly? But instead it kind of showcases how "deviant" the defendant is. And the witness stays strong and calm and sure and comes across as a truly good woman.

Also there's that phrase again. Corking the pot. SO WEIRD. That phrase.

Wow. I like that JA looks annoyed. But I don't really get why Nurmi is going here. To me, it just shows that Travis and Jodi had a different and complicated and quite obviously CONSENSUAL sex life, which has nothing to do with why he is dead.

This is unbelievable .. HE should just stop. This is not going to go well for him.

He just looks desperate.

How DARE Nurmi ask these kinds of questions of Deanna!!!!! I am so furious.

Is he under the false notion that this is going to build cohesion and trust with the jury?

That's it lovely girl...stand your ground against this vile man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74