Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved this over from the previous thread to get everyone's thoughts on the Admin of the State vs Jodi Arias page's thoughts:

I read this on the State vs Jodi Arias FB Page and I think it is very compelling:

I just read some of the comments on the page and realised that we all have our doubts at time. We are scared that Arias will get off or that she will get a lesser charge of LWOP or even LWP.

Then, today, I got a link of the crime scene photos, and while I looked at them I realised that the JURY will see these horrid photos. These photos were so clear, but horrid that I could not even drink a glass of water, that is how sick I felt.

I then knew that if the Jury will look at those pics, which they will, there is NO NO NO way Arias will get anything less than Death. Those photos are heart wrenching. Not even a pure bred pitbull terrier will mutilate a person like Arias did to Travis. I understand how strong evil can be and Arias was the prime example given to mankind to show us the true meaning.

She MUTILATED Travis for NO reason. She walked away with a sore finger. She will get nothing less than death. And, she knows it!

Reality is setting in for her. She knows her time is up. Esteban put that final nail in her coffin today.

Her breathing was extremely shallow today and her forehead frowned and stressed.

Her lady friend lawyer is only trying to keep her spirits up, as even she knows her client's time is up. Those friendly giggles and smiles they exchange between them, are only a way that Willmott keeps Arias' wrath under control !

The defense is doing an excellent job, Jodi can be really grateful that she had a team like them to have supported and stood by her and fought for her.

There will be NO room for any appeal, NONE. Kirk Nurmi made sure of that. All the mistrials he applied for, all the complaints made, every single thing that the two of them did, was to make sure Arias does NOT get a retrial.

Jodi will sit on death row and she will realise that the very people that fought for her in Court will not come to her aid any longer.

We will see a picture once every blue moon of Arias on death row, her face fading, her eyes tired, grey hair. She will wish she is dead.

Once she is sent to death row, Nurmi and Willmott will go on with their lives, sit back and thank God that Arias will not see the light of day again.

****Any thoughts???*****

I too saw the graphic autopsy photos a few weeks ago. Believe me, I too was physically ill after seeing them. Those pictures will speak so much louder than words to the jury. I have watched JA day after day, and wondered how she could have so brutally murdered anyone this way, let alone someone she loved.

OT....but how is your eye???

Doing great! Seeing colors as I have never seen them! I can't wait to get my right eye done. I just realized that I have an app. with my surgeon on the 1st!:banghead:

I still am bothered by a couple things in this trial and how it was presented by the DT. First of all they totally tried to make it out like JA and Travis were love struck virginal teenagers and not the grown consensual adults that they really were. Who in my opinion had a mutual sexual relationship that included talking dirty to each other. Not so abnormal there to me.
I also hate it that just because Travis was a practicing Mormon that he was supposed to have some special Godly powers that made him not able to make a mistake, or sin, or have sex with someone. It's not like he was some married television evangelist who slept around with hookers. I mean the DT makes it seem like if he ever had a red blooded manly moment that he was some how a terrible person, or if he ever had a natural reaction to something that would piss any normal person off that he was supposed to turn the other cheek and let it slide.
I'm sorry but this has bothered me through out the whole trial. I just hope that the people on the jury can see the truth and as I see it.
Travis was a good person, a red blooded American man with a bright future and a sense of humor and responsibility that others could take lessons from, but he was not a saint, nor did I expect him to be one. One thing for sure is he did not deserve to be killed, not by Jodi or anyone.
The mean, bad, sick person here is Jodi it's that simple.

The DT made Travis out to be a degenerate, sadistic, sex crazed nut.
The DT made JArias out to be an angelic, wholesome, girl led astray.

The Entire World now knows TA was a great friend, a wonderful man and someone that would have left goodness wherever he went.
The Entire World now knows JA had no friends, was a loose woman and has always left pain, destruction and evil wherever she goes.

Travis is home now and will never feel sadness or fear or pain.
JArias is in hell now and will always feel hate and anger and rage.

Guess what Jodi Killer Arias, even in death Travis Alexander wins.
Burn in hell you evil ugly mistake...day after endless day.

Could be, but one does wonder about the photos taken.Knowing he wasn't changing his plans and was still going to Cancun with M..you would think he would worry about what she might do with them knowing she was a Psycho or at the very least he knew she was a few fries short of a Happy Meal....so many questions but whatever he was doing or thinking he didn't deserve what he got....and she deserves the DP...IMO

Maybe he said: Use my camera so I can keep them .. thinking that he would then at least have ultimate power over the pictures, and could delete them himself later? PURE SPECULATION, but it does make me wonder why the photos were taken on HIS. When Flores was interviewing Jodi he was SURE they had sex that day, makes me wonder if there are other worse pictures that aren't going to be shown.

One thing we will never know .. what happened between 2pm and 5:30pm that day .. Unless Jodi tells us, and I don't think she will.

I too saw the graphic autopsy photos a few weeks ago. Believe me, I too was physically ill after seeing them. Those pictures will speak so much louder than words to the jury. I have watched JA day after day, and wondered how she could have so brutally murdered anyone this way, let alone someone she loved.

Have the Jury not seen the autopsy photos yet?

I was a kid during the OJ murders, so I didn't quite get it, but now that I'm older, it's hard to watch the Naked Gun movies with Lesley Nielsen. I used to love to watch those with my brothers and my dad. I even read If I Did It out of curiosity. When you look at the facts and the politics of the time , total abomination. Luckily, people have seen one woman get away with murder recently so I doubt Arias will get off. There's too much anger from OJ and CA. I also think blatant young female celebs such as Lindsay Lohan not paying for crimes will factor in. Older jurors may just be sick of Arias's brazen lies and disregard for the law and human life. Jmo.

O/T, but I was in your neck of the woods this week - Slidell, NOLA, Scott, and Eunice! My g'daughter's middle name is Rayne, for the town, naturally!

When Willmott kept asking Dr. Horn that he could not document the brain damage to imply no damage to the brain, I almost want to yell at her, "try it yourself and see if there is any damage!"

I want to read that Manifesto so bad!! Only crazy people write manifestos! It would truly give us a glimpse into the mess of narcissism and psychotic fantasies in her ugly, twisted Einstein mind.

I know.
I want to read it really bad to
but I don't know if Juan can bring it in as an aggravating circumstance.
I would think so as it shows she is looking to become famous and doesn't have any remorse for her crime..IJDK

I'm not at all surprised about anything HLN gets wrong.

However, I have watched that video on youtube several times. It sounds like Travis is recounting a real-life experience, horribly, with a lot of unconscious prescience. Travis talks about his life flashing before his eyes and "mustering up despair in [my] retina." He also talks about calling his phone and saying: "I'm the guy you stole the phone from."

If you have a link or source of why you say it is a dream, I would appreciate that. TIA

Also, the guy that was with him, appeared on NG! He recounted the story.

Not a dream. Here's an interview of someone who was with Travis when it happened: http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/13/friend-i-survived-robbery-attempt-travis-alexander.

I apologize! I remember when it first came out and was linked on here, going to watch it and hearing Travis preface it by saying it was a terrible dream he'd had. I must have MIS-remembered, and I can no longer find the full video I originally saw, only the short edited one.....

Again, sorry for posting wrong info, and it was TOTALLY bugging me the other night, too! Lol:blushing:

And what is great is that FINALLY Jennifer stated "I'm not disagreeing with you on that". A COMPLETE 180 from what she tried to insinuate on cross in the States CIC. She tried to say that the bullet NEVER went through the brain. She went round and round with Dr. Horn on this fact.

Oh my gosh. Did anyone watch Vinnie @ 4 pm. EST. Jean C. was on. She makes me sick, sick I tell you. I hope someone saw her who has a better memory then I. When the other woman, (don't know her name) was saying the defense did not bring on their own ME because etc, Jean gave another explanation how the bullet to the heard came first and how Travis could have turned around a attacked Jodi. Something to that effect. Also, later Jean C said Jodi was being honest when Jodi said the reason she did not confess at first to the killing, Jody said because she did not want to be implicated in the killing. Anyone see Jean C. at her best? moo

IMO she's worse than Manson. He never personally killed anyone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he was also a victim of his environment growing up. He never knew his father, and his mother tried to barter him in a bar one night for a pitcher of beer when he was very young. No excuse I guess for what he became, but a far cry from Arias' upbringing. Wooden spoon? GMAFB.

I don't think Manson even comes close to the level of psychopath that Arias is. He was institutionalized at a very young age, and his sociopathy was such that he wasn't able to function in the world outside of prison. He doesn't even really want to ever get out of prison. It's pretty much the only world he's ever known.

No, I'm confused. I don't see how you figure out what she was talking about based on what she wrote or come to the conclusion above based on what she typed. She never even mentioned sex.

"After watching the dateline - along came jodi story I do feel that Travis was playing with fire and it should be a good lesson to all to treat people with respect. Not saying he deserved anything to happen to him, just saying that I think he could have handled his relationship with Jodi in "better" ways.... But what do I know.."

(Getting objective-data deja vu from D.D's testimony lol)

Does anyone know when the next trial will be televisied by HLN? And whose on trial?

george zimmerman sometime in june

I have to speak to this because I saw a TON of posts about it while I was frantically trying to catch up the other night:

Travis was NOT recounting a real-life experience in that video clip. He was telling his friends about a DREAM he'd had. :facepalm:

Sorry, not directed at you! Seems a bunch of peeps and HLN got that one wrong. :blushing:

:gasp: That is almost worse!
Like precognition eek!

I just looked at the first autopsy photo that was shown today. There are just not words. :tears: I knew better than to look, but the only reason I am "glad" I did is I now have zero fear the jury will not convict of 1st. Has anyone from court reported in on juror reaction? I know the court watchers have said the pictures are even more horrific in court on that giant screen. I have to think the jurors must have gasped.

Regarding the new shrink -- it will fall on deaf ears and give Juan a chance to bring up her stalking and other bad deeds.

Ya got somethin' goin' on right there. Juan is JUAN smart cookie. He thinks ahead so much. I am so amazed when he gets up without "any" notes and just starts asking questions and giving details that just blow me away. He is incredible. You are right - all of that other stuff (going to sentencing) will come out later. Juan is awesome. He will make sure she goes down. I am praying.... and praying ... and :please:

I'm not at all surprised about anything HLN gets wrong.

However, I have watched that video on youtube several times. It sounds like Travis is recounting a real-life experience, horribly, with a lot of unconscious prescience. Travis talks about his life flashing before his eyes and "mustering up despair in [my] retina." He also talks about calling his phone and saying: "I'm the guy you stole the phone from."

If you have a link or source of why you say it is a dream, I would appreciate that. TIA

I swear , or as my Mom would say, "I swan", I don't know WHY I thought he was recounting a dream! I was literally giving HLN the stink eye and muttering "Nice reporting, jack wagons!" :blushing:

The qualifier "I'm not saying he deserved it or anything" concerns me, too. But for the opposite reason to yours, I think. I hear this qualification used again and again because the speaker is anticipating the wrong words being put into his/her mouth. It's a preemptive move, lest someone accuse them of excusing Jodi.

That Travis, like any homicide victim, didn't deserve to be murdered is a given. That he was "just a guy being a guy" is not. Some of us are not satisfied with the pass men are given to behave in ways that women would be condemned for. We think men can do better--much better--and that the world would be a better place if we stopped making excuses for them.

Fact is, your bolded has zero to do with Jodi murdering Travis and should have never been brought to this trial.

It serves only one purpose, to boggle weak minds who can't differentiate murder from sex - no less - sex between two consenting adults in the privacy of their own surroundings.

Your line of "we think men can do better" should also include, "women". Don't forget that Jodi introduced Travis to much of their sex-play, lubes, fantasies, etc.

She was a very willing partner who has admitted under oath that she "enjoyed it". Men do not hold the cornerstone on kinky sex and don't deserve to be ranted on, nor segregated as "perverts", particularly not in this case.

Jean C said Jodi was being honest when Jodi said the reason she did not confess at first to the killing, Jody said because she did not want to be implicated in the killing.

This is one thing that JC didn't misrepresent AND JA didn't lie about.
Disturbing that these two incredibly rare occurences could converge.

Good evening everyone!
:seeya:

From JVM's show....another juror gone???

:banghead:

NG starting now...the State rests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members