Trial Discussion Thread #2 - 14.03.07, Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Dr. Stipp keeps reminding the Court that he heard a woman's voice screaming intermingled with a man's voice. Roux is clearly displeased every time he does so.

This is the eternal problem of the murderer, the killer, kings and princes, you and me.. Time inexorably moves forward. It neither pauses, nor winds backward for any of us,,plants animals every living thing.. Oscar shoots Reeva. but time moves on in its relentless way, yet Oscar has to tell a story that goes backwards.. he has to imagine the events that happened before the shooting to arrive at his explanation for it. But Time isn't that forgiving. It doesn't suspend itself just for killers, or anyone.

Its only a problem when a story that is different to what actually happened is attempted to be believed.. at the time of the murder, ,it would have been further from Oscars mind that there would be other human beings, within his locale who hear sound. All and any sound. Any time. Its only after, that split second after that the ramifications of ones actions come to the forefront of the human mind .

And then there is the dangerous journey backwards in time to make it fit in with the immutable forward movement of Time.

And this is Oscars cleft stick he is pronged up on and cannot release himself from.. If he says, yes, Reeva screamed.. his whole story collapses.

Am I correct that Dr S saying the bathroom window appeared closed contradicts Oscar's story that he was scared because he thought burglars got in through that window, which was open?

That is correct. Yet another part of OP's testimony hits the deck. When will he throw in the towel, I wonder

What a hypocrite OP is because he went over to shake the hands of three female members of the ANC Womens League who are against violence against women! (From Twitter)

IMO OP is a brilliant actor, hypocrite and compulsive liar.

My experience of my own court cases in the past, the lawyers tell you how to behave in court and this would have been their advice for OP to do this plus cover his ears, etc. I did not take their advice but I still won my court case because the truth was what I told.

Can a person actually get crumpets in Germany??!! I would give my right arm, almost, for a toasted crumpet.

ETA: Lol, I see you're talking about the name of the break now, not crumpets. Wishful thinking on my part. They have nice cakes here though. Tea's terrible. :)

I don't know about the crumpets there. 10 o'clock beer breaks are common.

Unless the 'sound experiment' has OP actually screaming himself, it is going to be difficult to conclude all the witnesses are mistaken. But if it does, and he does indeed sound like a woman, there'll be a big problem.

I have heard wartime stories of wounded men and their screams, so it is possible. Funno if that could be replicated cold though.

Court's back.

Oh Boy!
Sam Taylor

Her pics are everywhere, but we can understand...

New witness. Woman. Exclusion from photos. Samantha taylor!

Samantha Taylor is next to be the witness. This will be very interesting.

OP's ex girlfriend. Met in 2010, started dating 2011. She was 17. Met at a rugby game.

Started talking over social media.

She spent around four days a week at OP's home. This is Nel doing questioning

It would be a great deal more interesting and helpful if these two lawyers could think on their feet. They are both so ponderous, Nel less so. The judge needs to get her whip out and tell, especially Roux, to move on. I can see why court cases are so expensive when so much time is wasted. I am beginning to wonder whether these two lawyers are coming to the end of their useful life in court.

OP slept on right hand side of bed.

He kept a gun on him all the time 'He carried it around with him'

At night he placed it on bedside table or next to his legs, on the floor. Legs were on right hand side, where he slept.

OP had two cells - one for work, one personal. Used them a lot.

Evenings, he 'Often used them at night'.

He msgd people at night.

Also had an ipad he used a lot. At night.

OP slept on right hand side of bed.

He kept a gun on him all the time 'He carried it around with him'

At night he placed it on bedside table or next to his legs, on the floor. Legs were on right hand side, where he slept.
Was there something about him switching sides that night because of a shoulder injury?

Nel talking about OP screaming like a woman.

'That is not true. He sounds like a man."

She has heard him scream!!

"It sounded like a man Milady"

At the Vaal? river there was incident, with OP, Sam and friends.

She left with Oscar and Darren Fresco in car.

'On the way home we got stopped by police because we were speeding. O left his gun on the seat of the car...and when police had a look he saw gun on seat and said it couldn't be left on the seat there."

OP lost it when police took bullets out of gun. Shouted at police.

After they drove away Darren and OP said laughed and said "They wanted to shoot a robot?'

OP shot through the sunroof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member