Trial Discussion Thread #25 - 14.04.14, Day 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
These have been very good .. have been watching them every evening (9:30 PM - UK - for anyone interested in watching)

I've found them to be too short. I'd have liked a Larry King style programme when the OJ trial was on where they'd have the likes of Nancy Grace and I think it was the late Barbara Olson.

Did Nel just say he was going to be finished w/OP today by lunch?

Sky's Alex Crawford saying Nel will wrap this week.

Did Nel just say he was going to be finished w/OP today by lunch?

I'm pretty sure he said end of today.

Nel made an application to take approximately a week+ off to take care of other matters. I believe that would start after this week is concluded. They would resume on May 5th. Judge is going to think about it. I was half paying attention so I might have some of those details mixed up.

Morning all! We are already to OP saying she had time to pee, open window....here we go.

Darn clouds blocking my blood moon.,,,

Fascinated - would love to learn your thoughts... 1 (looks like he'll walk) to 10 ( slam slops city)...

Thought Nel opened strong...

He is screwed.

If she went to the toilet after the window opened, then how come she didn't hear him scream directly after?

Panicking that new thread's not open...

Just want to mention something OP has stated right at the beginning of this x-exam is that he believes Reeva went into the bathroom, opened the window, went into the toilet cubicle (without shutting the door), had a pee, pulled up her shorts, THEN shut the door. What???

Nel says he doesn't believe him, and that she wouldn't have had time to all do that before he came charging in with his gun.

Thanks for the reminder on the blood moon, but overcast and raining here do that the sky cannot be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann