Trial Discussion Thread #45 - 14.07.3, Day 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links!!

I watched and downloaded Parts 1, 2, and 3. Part 4 is now listed as "private."

The strongest initial reaction I had was to Roger. IMHO, that guy lies through his teeth -- and he's as bad a liar as OP is. This guy can't maintain eye contact for the life of him.

Lots of weird stuff in there.

Watching it now! Perfect timing!
BTW.....he does not scream like a girl!

No fair, by the time I created an account so I could log in to watch it, it had been made private. :(

I've managed to upload Part 2, 3 & 4 but not sure if Mods will allow a link to be posted?

Jo of OP Trial has just said on whoop that judge gave express permission for redacted psych report to be released over the weekend? Is that correct?

I did try reading it but didn't finish - I got a little bored.

Video Part 2 showed Oscar bringing in the fans on his stumps Showed him reaching under bed for his gun. There is no way, IMO, that he would not have noticed that Reeva was not in the bed. Don't you think that he would have whispered at that point, "Reeva, there is an intruder, I have my gun."? Give me a break, there is no way his story is credible.

New thread still not open and only 10 mins now. And trial's been starting early......

I've managed to upload Part 2 but not sure if Mods will allow a link to be posted?

Could you upload it yourself to youtube and let us come and watch? :) I'd let you email it to me but I doubt our sp's would be very happy...

All lawyers present too. I've alerted a mod that thread isn't open yet.

The part one youtube is saying not available in your country for me :(
To me

To me the screen is saying: "This video is private. Sorry about that." so without a link from the owner impossible to access. :'-(

Karyn Maughan @karynmaughan
Australia's Channel 7 says it wouldn't have aired #OscarPistorius reenactment footage if it thought it was obtained illegally @eNCAnews

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 1m
#OscarTrial the accused is seated in the dock, reading. The judge’s clerk has brought in her notes and documents. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 5m
#OscarTrial Roux, Oldwadge Johnson and Nel are in court. Derman is in the box. Looks like we’ll start soon. BB

Doesn't look like new thread will open in time. We'll have to stay on this one. :(

Z won't have time to post our yummy breakfast goodies....

Video Part 2 showed Oscar bringing in the fans on his stumps Showed him reaching under bed for his gun. There is no way, IMO, that he would not have noticed that Reeva was not in the bed. Don't you think that he would have whispered at that point, "Reeva, there is an intruder, I have my gun."? Give me a break, there is no way his story is credible.

Agreed. And did you notice the big fluffy duvet on the bed?

Scott claimed he matched all the physical evidence in the animation. Ha!

And how about OP whacking the door with the bat on his prosthetics? The animation had him hitting it about 3 feet above where the real bat marks are. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname