TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he's always held this opinion or if it's recent?! I mean, why in the world would he call law enforcement to report someone fired at Tammy with a gun IF he doesn't respect officers??

ETA: I know mistrust of LE, gov't, etc is part of some religious groups. Does that play a bit of a factor or are the opinions personal in nature?
Yes. Chad did not call 911. Joseph called and said I wanted to make sure it got called in. So it seems he has adopted Chad's distain for LE.

Let’s remember that it was MG who relayed the story about the cookies at LVD’s after the service to us - I think in an interview with Nate but it could have been one of her LE interviews. She said LVD told her she had them over for cookies after the service and they loved her. MG could have misunderstood whether LVD brought cookies to the Daybell house or had the kids over to the apt. I found it odd at the time that the kids would go to LVD’s or anywhere after the memorial - typically people visit the loved ones in the home of the deceased or their own homes rather than gathering at a stranger’s house.

Also remember that CD told friends (maybe Gilberts) he could not stay in his house anymore and was staying with a friend in Rexburg - that friends was LVD but no one seemed to know it at the time - he left his grieving kids at home the night of the memorial and spent that night and every one following with LVD until she was arrested in Hawaii.

What a creep
So first Chad introduced a special female friend to them a day after Tammy's burial and the next thing they knew he moved out of the family home. Didn't they put two and two together?

I had to scream, turn off my devices, and track down anyone IRL to listen the minute I heard John Prior discredit reports that would bias science b cause the people preparing the reports were

NOT Present at the MURDER!

Wow!

Now to go back and watch the prosecutors faces. Chad's face. Priors own face, did he hear himself? I wasn't even watching a screen when I heard that.

MOO

It is tragic to listen about Tammy Daybell's life through other people. From her friends, I saw a very hard worker, friendly, generous. From her family, a lazy, sickly woman, who just played video games, and collected dead animals to bury in the backyard.

Was CD always devaluing Tammy? And putting her down to their children? That CD was amazing, and Tammy was lower than dirt? Imagine the emotional abuse that Tammy endured. Her own daughter, Emma said that her mother was trying to lose weight, and that the physical side of the marriage was over for years. (Although, how would a daughter know this?)

What a sad picture I see. Tammy working, CD gallivanting off to conferences. I wonder what their current financial situation was like...Tammy had confided in her friend, that money was tight.

If CD always put Tammy down, the kids probably didn't care much that LVD was introduced so quickly. After all, Tammy had never been "good" enough for their Father.
How inappropriate for a child to know about their parents’ sex life or lack of it.

So first Chad introduced a special female friend to them a day after Tammy's burial and the next thing they knew he moved out of the family home. Didn't they put two and two together?
I used to think that was odd….but now I think that they are incapable of putting 2 & 2 together - I’m amazed that they are capable of being school teachers - there seems to be no logic or reasoning present

I'm pretty consistent with checking up on the weather and have learned quite a bit about it over the years but I can't say I've ever thought about checking wind direction...
I used to think that was odd….but now I think that they are incapable of putting 2 & 2 together - I’m amazed that they are capable of being school teachers - there seems to be no logic or reasoning present
Having "book smarts" does not always equal having common sense and/or wisdom.

Plus, no one is immune to propaganda. MOO.

"Propaganda" in this case would refer to Chad's brainwashing.

Re confirmation bias....JP asked if by looking at so many reports, the coroner committed confirmation bias.
Looking at lots of information and taking it all into consideration is the opposite of confirmation bias. Looking at only a few targeted reports, selected by only the defense, is an example of very possible confirmation bias. In any case you can't say that someone fell for confirmation bias without knowing if they discarded or ignored info that didn't fit their 'theory'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX