trial thread: 3/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AM980_Court
Gowdey says they have one witness left in the first part of their case. He tells the jury McClintic will be called Tuesday.

Well have to wait and see about that. So many people speculated TLM was going to be the first person to take the stand and then speculation about TM on the stand Tuesday but not called until Wednesday afternoon. The Crown said TLM would be in chapter two but I won't be surprised if they call other expert witness first to give some evidence leading up to TLM's testimony first. I wish the public could view the witness list to see who actually will be called next instead of the media speculating and being wrong most of the time. JMO

That's all folks.

Not a lot of cross examination by Derstine at all. Really easy on Tara. JMO

Doesn't sound like they done any "real" cross examinations on any of the witnesses yet. At least nothing to help their client kwim. MOO

Just bouncing off your post Hello Kitty....

Well I really don't know where the heck they plan to go with the drugs and who knew who when stuff. The guy's car had Victoria's blood in it. And he was driving it. And his phone was pinging off the closest tower to the murder scene. So smearing the victim's family for what we all know were very bad decisions doesn't change the evidence that he was there. :waitasec:

MOO

Very well said Kamille and thank you. Whether TLM or JG stole oxys, had a drug debt, sold oxys, took them, whatever their drug situation was, does not justify TLM and MR abducting, sexual assaulting and beating Tori with a hammer until she died. I believe the Crown brought all this drug information to the forefront to show the jury TM wasn't hiding anything and was being truthful on the stand. The Crown most likely knew the defense was going to try and use this information against her, so they wanted to get the information out in the open, before the defense couldn't twist it around. The defense failed miserably on cross examining TM IMO. I was going to say I don't know why MR pled innocent but I know the answer is "because he can". There is too much evidence being promised by the Crown already and we've just barely begun. I think it's just MR's way of getting out of his small confines for a couple months. Maybe he thinks he's a celebrity having his trial plastered all over the front pages of every newspaper in Canada. I bet he will not take the stand. JMHO

and was it a coincidence that TM's new address was written on a cigarette package found in TLM's house. Who told CM/TLM that they were moving there or why was CM/TLM interested in TM'S address????

dog breeding would be my guess.

I agree with this. And just because a mother teaches, and believes a child would never go off with a stranger doesn't mean they won't.

Exactly. Look at all the kidnapped murdered children we follow right here on this message board. Sandra Cantu - murdered by a Sunday School teacher. Sandra was playing outside her home.

Then we have Breann Rodriguez - murdered by her neighbour - she was outside playing on her bicycle. And just recently the murder of Jorelys Rivera

There are too many to list.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7671959#post7671959"]trial thread: 3/8/2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

new thread for the new day... move on over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members