Trial Thread - 9 May 2012 Judge to give Jury Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......your all welcome for the tweets ...

thanks to the other tweeters too...

this has been a very hard 3 years....for those of you in ontario ...especially Southern ont. It is VERY rare that you find a soul who does NOT know Tori and her horrific day in April 2009...it horrifies most people here that they CANNOT even talk about it ....I cannot HOLD BACK SAYING ...my opinions any LONGER ....

.....Steve Harper

you are going to have a tough time denying any talk of the TORI LAW!!!!.It is not just a reaction to this tRial as you supposively said on the news one weekend...

...IMO ...PARENTS especially...... are HORRIFIED by Tori's MURDER ! ....and IMO and I say this strongly.... the citizens north.... of the City of Toronto ...are NOT used to such horrifying murders and abuctions around our schools in Day light Hours ....!!!!....This was the largest scale search ever in Ontario...

.I can say The AMBER ALERT since Tori's disappearance Has IMPROVED and changed !!! ...I will end my rant by saying I hope we never every have to hear of this again in our province !!!!.....I only wish an amber alert could have been issued QUICK and Tori could have been saved ....not hurt and I would not be typing on this web site ...may have never even found it .

..thank you all for sharing our heart ache and may we NOW >>>PLEASE dear god see Justice for Tori !....as this is trully about an 8 year old angel that rests in heaven now...i do feel like crying ....take care see ya robynhood ....RIP Tori...you will always be remebered for the beautiful child jumping on Darren's bed ....who he called " shorty ' as they sung SHania twain's song...."UP"...thks again all ....robynhood !

I am curious about who MR's family are and how much support he has had from them. I know that his Mother made at least one appearance, with a man that stated he is MR's stepfather. Does anyone know if MR's brothers have made an appearance? I believe he has two brothers, is that correct? Does he have a Father in the picture? Also, is it true that he has a son?

So what does this mean. If the jury goes into deliberations tomorrow night, than they will call everyone in at night to the court to read the verdict???? Or will they wait until Friday morning should they come to a decision at night???

I am curious about who MR's family are and how much support he has had from them. I know that his Mother made at least one appearance, with a man that stated he is MR's stepfather. Does anyone know if MR's brothers have made an appearance? I believe he has two brothers, is that correct? Does he have a Father in the picture? Also, is it true that he has a son?

Not sure what is going on with that family, parcheesy.

Just watched D'Souza's report on CBC, apparently Rafferty was mouthing 'I am innocent' (besides eye-rolling)while Gowdey was delivering up his closing arguments. Ugh.

So what does this mean. If the jury goes into deliberations tomorrow night, than they will call everyone in at night to the court to read the verdict???? Or will they wait until Friday morning should they come to a decision at night???

I think it's been said by LFP that they could very well call everyone straight away if a verdict is reached late or in the middle of the night. I don't know how common it is, but a couple of people commented on the LFP feed about it, one said they were on a jury for a murder trial and reached their verdict at 2am, the judge called everybody in straight away.

Just watched D'Souza's report on CBC, apparently Rafferty was mouthing 'I am innocent' (besides eye-rolling)while Gowdey was delivering up his closing arguments. Ugh.

Oh now he wants to talk! JMO

There has not been much said about MR's family.

I stopped in briefly this afternoon, he was very animated, constantly rolling his eyes upward, nodding his head at times when he agreed with the defence theory and shaking it most other times. I saw him mouth a few things, but couldn't make out what they were, glad Steven D'Souza is a lip reader.

Oh now he wants to talk! JMO

I guess he has learned a hard lesson if he is innocent......be up front about it! Don't go around acting suspicious, ignoring what you know and covering up any evidence!!!

Not sure what is going on with that family, parcheesy.

If I were part of MTR's inner circle, you wouldn't see me for dust and I would never want the media in my face, as I would, in no way, wish to be associated with MTR regardless of how we were related. Not trying to be funny, but being associated with MTR in any way, means bad things could come my way. Just MOO!!!

Surely disrespecting the crown by eye-rolling, scowling, muttering, is not the best course of action by him right now? Surely his lawyer told him to control himself after yesterday's display?
Even McClintic didn't react like this when she was 'attacked' on the stand, and that woman has absolutely no impulse control.
He is not acting like an innocent man. He is acting like a man angry he was caught and is still trying to cover up lies. Reminds me of somebody from my past...

JMO

She didn't react because she is a pathological liar and was too busy formulating her next answer to take the time to roll her eyes - IMO.

I stopped in briefly this afternoon, he was very animated, constantly rolling his eyes upward, nodding his head at times when he agreed with the defence theory and shaking it most other times. I saw him mouth a few things, but couldn't make out what they were, glad Steven D'Souza is a lip reader.

Were you in the courtroom or overflow? Curious how the jury reacted to the the Crown?

.......your all welcome for the tweets ...

thanks to the other tweeters too...

this has been a very hard 3 years....for those of you in ontario ...especially Southern ont. It is VERY rare that you find a soul who does NOT know Tori and her horrific day in April 2009...it horrifies most people here that they CANNOT even talk about it ....I cannot HOLD BACK SAYING ...my opinions any LONGER ....

.....Steve Harper

you are going to have a tough time denying any talk of the TORI LAW!!!!.It is not just a reaction to this tRial as you supposively said on the news one weekend...

...IMO ...PARENTS especially...... are HORRIFIED by Tori's MURDER ! ....and IMO and I say this strongly.... the citizens north.... of the City of Toronto ...are NOT used to such horrifying murders and abuctions around our schools in Day light Hours ....!!!!....This was the largest scale search ever in Ontario...

.I can say The AMBER ALERT since Tori's disappearance Has IMPROVED and changed !!! ...I will end my rant by saying I hope we never every have to hear of this again in our province !!!!.....I only wish an amber alert could have been issued QUICK and Tori could have been saved ....not hurt and I would not be typing on this web site ...may have never even found it .

..thank you all for sharing our heart ache and may we NOW >>>PLEASE dear god see Justice for Tori !....as this is trully about an 8 year old angel that rests in heaven now...i do feel like crying ....take care see ya robynhood ....RIP Tori...you will always be remebered for the beautiful child jumping on Darren's bed ....who he called " shorty ' as they sung SHania twain's song...."UP"...thks again all ....robynhood !

BBM

Thank you, robynhood. Your passion for justice for Tori is touching. And you painted such a beautiful picture with your words bolded above :) Hauntingly beautiful, and it brings tears to my eyes, too. D & Shorty should be jumping on beds together and singing... they really should.

RIP, dear little child, you deserved so much better from this world, and so did your brother.

If I were part of MTR's inner circle, you wouldn't see me for dust and I would never want the media in my face, as I would, in no way, wish to be associated with MTR regardless of how we were related. Not trying to be funny, but being associated with MTR in any way, means bad things could come my way. Just MOO!!!

I'd be hiding as well.

His family doesn't concern me anyway. My concern lies with Tori's family.

I don't know what the heck he was up to (did his lawyer tell him to do that?).

I don't blame Rodney for staying away from court, if I were him, I'd have jumped on him and scratched his eyes out!

He had his chance to get on the stand, he didn't. His lawyer spoke for him and no one rolled their eyes while he did, it's just plain rude. I don't know why he wasn't told to put a bag over his head!! JMO

I think it's been said by LFP that they could very well call everyone straight away if a verdict is reached late or in the middle of the night. I don't know how common it is, but a couple of people commented on the LFP feed about it, one said they were on a jury for a murder trial and reached their verdict at 2am, the judge called everybody in straight away.

But I'm sleeping in the middle of the night..lol...You think with it being such a high profile case, they will call in everyone to court at 2am?

But I'm sleeping in the middle of the night..lol...You think with it being such a high profile case, they will call in everyone to court at 2am?

I guess I'll just leave my phone number for the night hawks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member