Tricia's radio show for 3 March 2013: discuss it here!

I really enjoyed the radio show.

Katiecoollady, I want to tell you how much I admire and respect you for how you "came out the other side" of your beloved sister's murder. I know it's nothing you ever get over, and I know there's no such thing as closure. But you are one of those who grew strength from your devastating loss. Some don't. I lost my brother, and not in the horrific manner in which you lost your sister. Quite simply, it broke me. Not asking for sympathy or anything like that.... just want to point out that there is something very special about people who manage to take that sort of adversity and overcome it. You and others like you are not ordinary.... you're actually extraordinary and I so respect you for having that inner strength. xoxox

Shelbor, thank you for sharing something so personal. One of the things I appreciate the most here (and there are many) is the ability for people to safely share some of their darkest tragedies knowing they are safe, loved, and supported. Katiecoo is a lesson in bravery for all of us! Let her strength reach out to you, it is never too late for you to come out the other side too, everyones timing is different. I will be thinking of you. What part of Colorado are you in?

I couldn't agree with you more. The exchange about shaving caught my attention also and it really bothered me. Martinez lost a lot of credibility with me in this exchange.
I do disagree that Jodi "fought back". To me she appeard to be totally shut down emotionally which is exactly the way she would want to appear for her abuse defense.
I also couldn't agree more with Tricia's opening comments in her radio. show.

It was a little confusing but I'd be more inclined to think there is more to it and we will have to wait to see how he pulls it all together. I believe the point he was making is that she claimed he hadn't shaved but in the pictures you can see clearly he had. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back