Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lippman is going to be on at 11:00 - To talk about Baez :ignore:Casey Jordan saying that CA & GA will likely NOT get to visit Casey without being recorded.

Mike Brooks saying when you read between the lines, the DT does not want the A's anywhere near Casey before, or during the trial.

Awesome!

Is there any place I can watch yesterday's airing?

Jean C - Seeing the jail videos hurts her heart :banghead::banghead:

Casey Jordan saying that their relationship was very contentious. Having them in the court room won't help the defense.

Up next.... Casey's 31 days

Jean C - Seeing the jail videos hurts her heart :banghead::banghead:

Casey Jordan saying that their relationship was very contentious. Having them in the court room won't help the defense.

Yeah it hurts mine too...but because it's clear they are dancing around ICA lying while "their" baby is "missing".:maddening:

They are replaying the 911 calls.

Vinnie is re-tracing her steps during the 31 days.... While Caylee was missing, but not reported missing. Timeline, Timeline, Timeline.

Does any of it make sense?

Monday June 9th, Casey says she took Caylee between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM to the Nanny's apartment.

At the apartment - No Zanny ever lived there.

June 15th is where is really begins.

June 16th GA says he last saw her.

Flurry of phone calls that day.

7:54 PM TL and Casey at Blockbuster - No Caylee

June 18th or 19th - She borrowed the shovel to take care of bamboo shoots.

She used the garage, but only to back into it.

At Fusian now. Different club now. Where she worked as a shot girl, dancing with women. Looking for Caylee.

June 23rd - she runs out of gas. When TL and Casey get to the car, Casey insists on putting the gas in the car.

Again on the 27th, she calls TL - The Amscot lot. Left the car next to the dumpster.

July 2nd - Trip to tattoo parlor.

How did she act? Talking to tattoo dude. Scariest part was she was a very attentive mother. Very loving mother.

July 7th - Casey posts diary of days on MS

July 8th and 10th - Shopping sprees at Target with stolen checks. Bras, hoodies, beer....

At Johnson's Tow yard.

Most telling part was when GA came to get the car and had a sick feeling, the smell. Found Caylee's doll and her carseat.

Cindy panicking.

Back at the house.... the 31 days end. The search begins for Caylee.

Those 31 days will be VERY hard to explain.

Juror 13 Question - How would you explain the 31 days that Casey did not report her missing?

Me: Um, :waitasec: Gee, that's easy! Because she murdered Caylee?

Showing the August 30, 2008 jail house visit with her parents...

Discussing the People's Magazine article...

Sorry to be so dense here. Can someone tell me if this trial has started? Or when it does?

If it has, are you able to watch it on tv?

Thank you.

There is one video where ICA tells GA, we will get our little girl back and she will be just as she was before....to me, very telling....she knew what became of Caylee, kept giving false hope to her family to string them along. I don't see how a jury will see this any differently than we all have...she had every opportunity before her arrest on July 16, 2008 to change her story...she was adamant, she didn't know where Caylee was at..but knew the last person she saw with her child was the 'nanny'....stuck to her story so how can you introduce a tragic accident...that duct tape, can never be viewed as accidental...no how, no way..she's done dug her own grave...JMHO

Also during the 911 all, she's already appears to be disconnected...she says, why do they want to speak with me....How idiotic...JMHO

Here she's talking about how she just wants to come home...ME, ME, ME...hardly mentions Caylee...she wants to be home so she can help find Caylee...Yet, she was bonded out, Baez changed the rules and would not allow LP and his crew to speak with ICA out of his presence..another ruse just to be home...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Sorry to be so dense here. Can someone tell me if this trial has started? Or when it does?

Thank you.

Jury selection is supposed to begin Monday.

Thank you.

Jury selections start Monday, May 9th....His Honor wants this trial to begin on May 17th...but a jury has to be selected first..

It wil be on TruTV, InSessions from 9am-3pm, EST...online will be until the day ends...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thank you.

It hasn't started yet. Jury selection is supposed to start on Monday. We're waiting with baited breath to see what the appellate court rules on the media's motion. It could delay the case six more months.

In Session is just apparently dedicating a large chunk of coverage to the Casey case right now. Trial doesn't start until the week after next.

Jail video seems to show GA asking for hints where to look....he says people from East West North and South part of town are calling them.

Knowing she can't incriminate herself....KC reiterates that she can't say or do anything from there.

Cries that every day she wakes up and just wants to go home...NOT that she sees Caylee again....SHE WANTS TO GO HOME.

I don't think this media appeal will interfere with the start of trial on May 9, 2011...I wonder if the appeals judges are just waiting until after 5pm today to rule...then it will be a moot point for Monday is right here...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member