Try to have some compassion

I have lost any feelings of compassion for Cindy...

The way she treated Tim Miller who lost his own child was the icing on the cake for me.

I'd so like to know how a wife of a former LEO could have such disdain for LE.:banghead:

There is such a bigger picture to all this for sure...

What little compassion people had for disappeared as soon as she opened her mouth. The tells us to get off our @## and look for her granddaughter, yet went TES tries to do that she complains? What is she doing thats so important? Covering up the evidence? Every time I see her on television she says something stupid that ticks me off. She would be better off not even leaving the house.

Try to have some compassion for Cindy & George. I'm going to bare my soul here. I have a 39 year old son who lies constantly, is a scammer, a drug addict and an alcoholic, and God knows what else. For years I believed everything he said and defended him. Finally one day I woke up. I severed contact with him a few years ago, but I still worry about him. He's on his third marriage and I've never seen his most recent child. As far as I know, he wouldn't physically hurt his kids, thank God. I don't know how he turned out that way. His sister is the complete opposite and they were raised the same way. It boggles my mind, and hurts my heart. I even moved out of Florida to another state and he has no idea. So, please, don't judge Cindy and George too harshly. They are hurting now, too. They want Caylee back as much as anyone, probably more than anyone.

Gram2 - If your son may have been responsible for killing your grandchild wouldn't you want to find out? Wouldn't you help the authorities? Wouldn't you want to find the missing child? I understand the Anthony's are in pain, yes it is a nightmare, but they need to assist and face facts and stop their lying and finger pointing. I have never seen a family behave this way before.

I had compassion, but I've lost it. I think the traces of chloroform in the car is what pushed me over the edge. I mean, how much evidence does it take for the GPs to realize that their granddaughter is more than likely dead and their daughter probably killed her?

I too had compassion for the grandparents they are living inside of a fishbowl for a month and a half now. Everything they have said and done has been criticized. They have webcams set up outside their home so the world can watch their every move. People have criticized them for how they raised Casey and for what they should and should not have done. I am sure they are confused and hurting by not only losing their granddaughter but their daughter as well. The daughter that they believed they had was a character in the fantasy world of Casey.....

....BUT all that went out the window for me when Cindy made the comments about Tim Miller today. IMO, she just took one too many steps over the line with her comments about Tim and TES.

I have been feeling bad for georce and cindy for a good time but the longer this goes on the more it makes it difficult. After the way she has been making it too obvious that she is trying to impede the investigation, and run Tim off I am done having any sympathy for them. The only one that I care about is Caylee and getting her home!

i am consumed with compassion but it is all for caylee and anyone who also shares this compassion for caylee. i see no compassion coming from caylee's family. they cannot even fake it.

If Cindy were to show one once of compassion for her missing granddaughter...that might help. I have tried, I really have, but that woman is too much. She is without question her daughters mother...peas, pod, etc.

I do have compassion for Cindy and George...yes they are in denial and losing it but I see Cindy as a momma bear up on her hind legs defending her cub...

I have zero compassion now that Cindy denegrated Tim and his TES efforts to find the corpse of her granddaughter--the one that her sociopathic thieving party-animal daughter murdered.

Normally you can put yourself in someone else's shoes and feel compassion--but in this case, nothing this family has done in response to a supposed kidnapping makes any common sense. That means that is not what they are representing--this is not a kidnap--it's a murder and cover-up.

I agree that Cindy has been completely out of line, but I still have compassion for her.

I think she's very close to a nervous breakdown-- if not in the midst of one now.

George and Lee seem to be distancing themselves from the media. Which under the circumstances at this point is a good thing.

HAD compassion for Cindy and George... they no longer deserve it. My compassion is for Caylee, alone... no one else.

I agree that Cindy has been completely out of line, but I still have compassion for her.

I think she's very close to a nervous breakdown-- if not in the midst of one now.

George and Lee seem to be distancing themselves from the media. Which under the circumstances at this point is a good thing.

I agree and I still have compassion for CA, GA and LA also.

Since this whole ordeal started all I had was compassion for Cindy. I am now done with Cindy. She needs to be slapped into reality.

DONE D-O-N-E DONE!

I take back my plea for compassion. Reality should have set in by now.

I carry zero, zilch, nadda, zip, non-existent compassion for this family other than Caylee.

Caylee is the only one in this family of horrors that deserves compassion. She is a victim through and through since her date of conception.

The rest of the family is in Operation Cover-Up and have shown no compassion for Caylee. That baby girl deserves to be put to rest instead of discarded somewhere awful like a dirty rag. If her family had compassion, they would tell the truth at all costs and stop victimizing this child time and time again!

For some reason all I keep picturing is the young guy with the Latino women who confronted Cindy..

When he said right to her face,

All of you all are crazy and the whole family needs psychological evaluations

GRAM2, It is understandable how you felt earlier regarding compassion for Cindy. I too felt that way. Everyone that wants to help her, she feels are against her. She is constantly questioning their intentions and their intelligence. She is trying to make a mockery of LE. If she did not want their help, she should never called 911 in the first place. I do believe Casey picked up alot of bad traits from Cindy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back