Try to have some compassion

maybe they feel guilty...having failed in raising her?
Your excuses for them are not cutting it, if that is the case they feel guilty for the way she was raised. Then they need to GET OVER that and find Caylee.

This is not about Cindy, George or Casey or what they feel this is about CAYLEE.

Can't any of you find some?

George allegedly went after Casey in front of the bounty hunter guy. She attacked him pretty much and told him it would be nice if he acted like a dad instead of a cop. ( Geraldo interview)

They are coddling a liar and a thief and a child abuser. They deserve no compassion. When they look at reality and stop blaming EVERYONE but Casey for Caylee's disappearance, maybe they'll get some compassion. Not until then.

it's my understanding they are in constant contact with those who are runni9ng down leads in other states. Why would they search for0r a dead Caylee when they believe she's alive?

Do you have a link to this information or is it something you just "believe." Cindy out and out claimed the police aren't doing anything, but if you read the 400 pages, you will clearly see that the police are indeed investigating every credible lead. I don't consider Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico credible, Too general. Anyone who truly thought they saw the child would call police, not some looney tunes family in Florida.

George allegedly went after Casey in front of the bounty hunter guy. She attacked him pretty much and told him it would be nice if he acted like a dad instead of a cop. ( Geraldo interview)

They are coddling a liar and a thief and a child abuser. They deserve no compassion. When they look at reality and stop blaming EVERYONE but Casey for Caylee's disappearance, maybe they'll get some compassion. Not until then.

Totally Agree! This is about CAYLEE!:)

Gram2, you are so right about people passing judgment on Cindy and George A and harrassing them to this extent. I simply can't believe my eyes when I see the way the police are allowing mobs to congregate around their house yelling and provoking them. Public property or no, harrassment is harrassment, stalking is stalking, and why are they letting mobs congregate on a neighborhood street? The police should designate a public place where people can protest if they want to but without this going on in a residential neighborhood and without these people being stalked everywhere they go.
I'm also shocked by a lot of the hate posts I see about the Anthonys on websites (even here). Before posting, I try to consider: (a) what if this person I'm discussing is innocent? Is what I'm saying fair and appropriate? (b) Would I say this to the person's face if I met them? and (c) Could I be held liable for my comment? I'm surprised some posters don't seem to think of that. I can't imagine the agony the Anthonys must be going through day after day. There is no evidence at this point to suggest they have been involved in anything unsavory.

The only parents I can think of off hand that have acted this way is Scott Peterson's parents.

Other families that stood by their convicted/suspected loved one:

Joran Vander Sloot's

Michael Peterson's

Darlie Routier's

Jeffery MacDonald's

It's just beyond bizarre that there are people who want so much for the grandparents to "admit" their missing granddaughter is dead. NO grandparent would give up hope until/unless overwhelming evidence proves that. So far no charges/evidence have even been brought, it's only leaks and media suggestion. I'm with them in continuing to hope Caylee is alive, unless/until it is proven otherwise, absolutely. I sure hope investigators have been continuing to investigate all avenues.

It's just beyond bizarre that there are people who want so much for the grandparents to "admit" their missing granddaughter is dead. NO grandparent would give up hope until/unless overwhelming evidence proves guilt. So far no charges/evidence have even been brought, it's only leaks and media suggestion. I'm with them in continuing to hope Caylee is alive, unless/until it is proven otherwise, absolutely. I sure hope investigators have been continuing to investigate all avenues.

Without the truth from Casey they are either a missing Caylee grandparents or a dead Caylee grandparents. At the end of the day Caylee still isn't coming home to them while they protect, coddle, bail out and broker with Jose Baez. Each night they can wonder what if, but until they take control that is all they can do is wonder.

George should take his own advice.

Shut up! Shut UP!! SHUT UP!!!

They have for the most part shut up. But mountains are made out of mole hills....all of which have nothing to do with Caylee still being missing. So much frustration is spent in directions that are not helping.

That's true, sadly, they may never be able to stop wondering. No one should have to live with an agony like that but it happens sometimes. I'm not sure if Casey knows the truth or can provide enough information to get to the truth. My opinion only. In the meantime, the authorities should be investigating absolutely everyone who was around or in contact with Casey and/or Caylee in the months prior to the disappearance. They shouldn't be waiting for Casey to be able to tell them what happened, if you ask me.

That's true, sadly, they may never be able to stop wondering. No one should have to live with an agony like that but it happens sometimes. I'm not sure if Casey knows the truth or can provide enough information to get to the truth. My opinion only. In the meantime, the authorities should be investigating absolutely everyone who was around or in contact with Casey and/or Caylee in the months prior to the disappearance. They shouldn't be waiting for Casey to be able to tell them what happened, if you ask me.

Sadly LE can't get what happen that weekend from Cindy and George at least in their early communications with them. Everything was normal and it was just another day. So the months leading up could be real difficult. If every lead LE has comes back to Casey what does LE do then?

Can't any of you understand deep denial? Even if there is only a 1% chance that baby is still alive, why shouldn't they hold out hope? How can anyone fault them for that...when the alternative is too horrid for their minds to even consider. How can anyone doubt they don't love and adore their grandchild?
I never heard that.. Do you have a link?

Try to have some compassion for Cindy & George. I'm going to bare my soul here. I have a 39 year old son who lies constantly, is a scammer, a drug addict and an alcoholic, and God knows what else. For years I believed everything he said and defended him. Finally one day I woke up. I severed contact with him a few years ago, but I still worry about him. He's on his third marriage and I've never seen his most recent child. As far as I know, he wouldn't physically hurt his kids, thank God. I don't know how he turned out that way. His sister is the complete opposite and they were raised the same way. It boggles my mind, and hurts my heart. I even moved out of Florida to another state and he has no idea. So, please, don't judge Cindy and George too harshly. They are hurting now, too. They want Caylee back as much as anyone, probably more than anyone.

Great Post Gram2. Thank you for your compassion and your experience/insight into a world that is so hard at times. You are very blessed and it shows with your love for your child.

Let me clear something up. I have CHANGED my mind about compassion for George and Cindy. They are way beyond feeling compassion for. They know that Caylee is gone, yet they continue to protect the person responsible for it. They need to wake up!

Try to have some compassion for Cindy & George.

No, I will not under any circumstances show compassion for these people.

So, please, don't judge Cindy and George too harshly. They are hurting now, too. They want Caylee back as much as anyone, probably more than anyone.

The sure as HELL don't act like it. These people deserve nothing but the contempt that they've drawn upon themselves. It serves them right.

I tried to have compassion, but I believe if they really loved Caylee, they would make their daughter talk the truth or put her out and stop enabling her.Tough love.

Let me clear something up. I have CHANGED my mind about compassion for George and Cindy. They are way beyond feeling compassion for. They know that Caylee is gone, yet they continue to protect the person responsible for it. They need to wake up!

So right, Gram2, us Grandma's need to protect our image.

The things this family has done is what had lead people to not have compassion for them. I agree she has the right to bail, she has not been charged with murder YET. I don't agree with protesting, but I do see why they feel that way. I have never seen a family not get out and even attempt to search. I don't know where you live but it is hotter than he11 and the humidity is terrible, THOUSANDS of people have been looking for her daughter, their granddaughter in the swamps the mud and the Florida heat and they are sitting in the air conditioner surfing the internet.

I would let KC fiend for herself while I was out pounding the pavement, swamps, if they think she is in NY, TX, go there and look. Not set home coddling the one person that has lied and lied, and lied, and lied in this case.

A murder case takes time to build that is why she there has not been murder charges YET.

I can tell you from what I have seen from this family these is reason KC is the way she is and that is proven by their actions, they have enabled her and continue to enabler her and they are too blind to see it.

Because of my mother, I learned to stand on my own two feet. I don't steal and I don't lie and I certainly would never kill my daughter and carry her around in my trunk, I work everyday and I make my own money, I get no child support, own my own home, drive a new car, I haven't stole a dime and raised my child on my own. My mom may give me a few dollars here and there but it is not because I asked for it. For heaven's sake for years I didn't date unless my daughter was with her dad, much less leave her in a room with a man while I was in the bedroom with another, or let her sleep in the same bed with me and another man.

If I had been in KC's shoes I would have been begging them not to bail me out of jail and take me to my mom's....because I know what she would have done to me!!!!! And because I know that, that is why I would never be in that situation.That is why I am a daughter that my mother can be proud of because she raised me right.

I am sure they are hurting, no doubt, but they are living in a fantasy world and don't even realize their bizarre behavior is causing the contempt the nation is feeling for them and anyone that doesn't see that is blind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bessie22
Back