TV Alerts

HeartofTexas said:
LOL! Ditching the hair conditioner is a real blessing for all who have to look at her. She always looked like she could slide into town on her hair.

Yeah, she looked like a real grease-ball on one of those shows (a few years ago).

LOL...sliding into town on her hair...that's funny.

I really was hoping they'd give her enough time on air so everyone could see what she's really about. Too bad they didn't ask her how much $$$ she's made off this case. Didn't she sell something to one of the trash rags?

Jack Webb...I about spat out my Coke on that one. Like she wants "facts." That's rich.

And as if that's why she named her forum Webbsleuths. She's not exactly into telling the facts and nothing but the facts, m'am! Didn't she make $20,000+ for her sale of that info to the tabs?

jubie said:
Are you kidding around? :waitasec:

Tricia is the owner of Websleuths and has dedicated much of her life to finding justice for JonBenet. She has accomplished many things in the search for the truth regarding this case.

Laura Ingles is the person who will interview Tricia

Jubie
:slap: Laura Ingles is the freckled face, buck toothed little girl from Little House on the Prairie

HeartofTexas said:
And as if that's why she named her forum Webbsleuths. She's not exactly into telling the facts and nothing but the facts, m'am! Didn't she make $20,000+ for her sale of that info to the tabs?

I knew she sold something to the tabs! If she really was after justice, she would have donated that money to the Ramsey's for their JonBenet fund...wait a minute...do they have one?

When she explained where her forum title came from...I about split a seam. lol

I just checked and Jameson was paid $40,000 for the info she sold to the tabs. And by all means, the money should have gone to the JonBenet Foundation. LOL! Wasn't that an active foundation. I remember people emailing it for a year and nobody ever got a response.

HeartofTexas said:
I just checked and Jameson was paid $40,000 for the info she sold to the tabs. And by all means, the money should have gone to the JonBenet Foundation. LOL! Wasn't that an active foundation. I remember people emailing it for a year and nobody ever got a response.

Gosh, I am sure they were just out looking for the killer...with OJ! The whole foundation was such a joke. That poor little girl. :(

blah... i saw it advertised.
i tried to watch a bit of it when it was on a couple of years ago. so boring!

kazzbar said:
Thanks Dingo but i do not get Prime Tv.
I thought our channels were the same as yours..I have a daughter in Melbourne and she watches the same programs as me....maybe its called something else

I'ts on channel 7 at 8.30. Same time as The Bill so DEFINITELY won't be watching it!

Fair enough...just thought Id let the Aussie posters know:)

dingo said:
Fair enough...just thought Id let the Aussie posters know:)
Thanks Dingo. I will watch now I know what station it is. Have given up on The Bill a while back.

Sorry for the confusion Kazbarr......same channel..different names:D

dingo said:
Sorry for the confusion Kazbarr......same channel..different names:D
Thanks dingo.Nice of you to let us know.I am looking forward to it.Will settle down with the Big Cadburys Hazelnut choc and watch.:dance: :dance:

bumping Tricia is on Fox News tonight 10 pm etz I believe it is.

It will be around 10:30 - hang in there!

I didn't know this Larry Garrison that the Karr family hired co-authored the book with Dave Holloway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back