TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I think we know the truth and, in fact, some of those truths will be coming out in JA's book next month. I can hardly wait. jmo

Advocate, As time goes on, people will distance themself from this reality show and all its players. Perhaps many are like me and are desparately searching to win little battles in this large war until we are able to move on.

I want her to end up in misery for all of her remaining days, but not at the expense or hands of anyone else.
--My thoughts and opinions only

<<Snipped, but not because it was not relevant, it was well done :) >>

Can the world's greatest reality show write itself an ending that will satisfy the masses? What kind of an ending to this story would give everyone some sort of closure? As it is, the justice system has seemingly failed, the most hated woman in the country has gotten away with murder, Caylee has died a tragic death, and we the public are no closer to the truth than we were 3 years ago.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

This is the quintessential "adult" fairy tale. No smooth answer so you can close your eyes and sleep tight. Adult fairy tales keep you up at night and make you post on Websleuths trying to get a leg up on something that won't LET you rest :D

It is a major character building experience to "accept" the verdict while disagreeing with it from the bottom of your soul. Yet, this is how real life is.

As to the truth, it DOES exist, it IS "recorded", for want of a better word. It is written in Casey Anthony's stone cold heart.

I can't speak for everyone who is satisfied with the prosecution's version. But I can sleep at night knowing Casey is so completely freaked out she has to wear a disguise do to a freaking deposition. That tells me all I need to know about her internal unrest. I have given up hoping she'll feel guilt or shame over her daughter's death. I believe she is incapable. But I do "rest" better knowing she is reluctant to show her face, that sightings of her do not abound in the media because she is HIDING. I know this is the absolute opposite of what she NEEDS to feed her narcissism.

I would prefer she be in prison to to prevent her breeding again, but otherwise, the people who fall prey to her either need to learn the lesson or walked right into it and should know better.

I think Casey NOT being in prison could allow for even greater karma and consequences. But that's just me.

I think the Pinellas 12 will also experience appropriate consequences, and hopefully learn from them or suffer from not learning from them as Casey will.

I don't have a huge problem with how it turned out. I am not a Christian no matter how I've tried :innocent: . I don't believe being "free" (ie, not in prison) is doing Casey any good at all. I see her suffering the most particularly individualized kind of punishment a person with her brand of evil could experience.

Oh, and I saw the video for the first time tonight. I wasn't impressed one way or another. I am not sure why it was pronounced "too prejudicial" by Judge Strickland. I could only see gross body language, not any fine details of facial expression. I'm with Turnadot, there.

Oh, and I saw the video for the first time tonight. I wasn't impressed one way or another. I am not sure why it was pronounced "too prejudicial" by Judge Strickland. I could only see gross body language, not any fine details of facial expression. I'm with Turnadot, there.

Judge ruled on it prior to jury selection IIRC and thought it might taint a potential juror. A person could interpret it as showing consciousness of guilt. Everyone has a different response to losing a child -- one might go into hysteria, go into shock, or go into a panic attack, as FCA did. Strickland probably felt that if a potential juror heard about it, along with her reaction to the JBP discovery, they would compare the two reactions and call bull on her being genuinely distraught in lieu of having a panic attack over being found out.

Yeah, it is grainy, but you can clearly see her heaving chest and shaking her fist at the end..

I think Judge was correct in his assessment.

Coupled with the JBP discovery, and the fact that her baby had 'drowned' months before, I believe it is a panic consciousness of guilt reaction. From reactions on this thread, it seems there may be others who echo these feelings.

-- all my opinion only

Judge ruled on it prior to jury selection IIRC and thought it might taint a potential juror. A person could interpret it as showing consciousness of guilt. Everyone has a different response to losing a child -- one might go into hysteria, go into shock, or go into a panic attack, as FCA did. Strickland probably felt that if a potential juror heard about it, along with her reaction to the JBP discovery, they would compare the two reactions and call bull on her being genuinely distraught in lieu of having a panic attack over being found out.

Yeah, it is grainy, but you can clearly see her heaving chest and shaking her fist at the end..

I think Judge was correct in his assessment.

Coupled with the JBP discovery, and the fact that her baby had 'drowned' months before, I believe it is a panic consciousness of guilt reaction. From reactions on this thread, it seems there may be others who echo these feelings.

-- all my opinion only

I also think the reason she was so shocked is because KC thought JB had taken care of the remains when DC went out to the site looking and did not find anything. I would not be surprised if JB told her there was nothing there and animals may have responsible. KC sure looked as if she were unhappy with JB while he was trying to talk to her. She should have been crying and sobbing and facing him, instead of turned away from him. Some real tension there. jmo

I also think the reason she was so shocked is because KC thought JB had taken care of the remains when DC went out to the site looking and did not find anything. I would not be surprised if JB told her there was nothing there and animals may have responsible. KC sure looked as if she were unhappy with JB while he was trying to talk to her. She should have been crying and sobbing and facing him, instead of turned away from him. Some real tension there. jmo

Exactly LambChop.

That second portion is as damaging, if not more so, than the begining part.

Thank goodness this jury didn't have this pesky video to confuse and distract them.
:sick:

-- All in my opinion only

Oh, I think we know the truth and, in fact, some of those truths will be coming out in JA's book next month. I can hardly wait. jmo

Me too! Something positive to look forward to in this case ... :rocker:

Exactly LambChop.

That second portion is as damaging, if not more so, than the begining part.

Thank goodness this jury didn't have this pesky video to confuse and distract them.
:sick:

-- All in my opinion only

I seriously doubt that jury would have viewed this as damaging, if they didn't think the forensics evidence and autopsy photos were damaging ... I swear if that jury had seen a video of KC murdering Caylee, they would have said it was grainy and they couldn't tell if it had been doctored ...

I still can't get past the fact that they jurors saw ALL of the evidence and the pictures of Caylee's remains at the site ... duct tape and all !
To me, NO evidence would have convinced them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419