TX - 22 killed, 26 injured at Walmart, Cielo Vista, El Paso, 3 Aug 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote in a previous post that PC had attended Liberty High School before Plano Senior. His tweeter account liked a meme of a name spelled with guns on February 13, 2017.

Feb 13, 2017 was the day when 13 year old Liberty German and Abigail Williams were murdered in Delphi, Indiana. Totally unrelated coincidence.

When PC and his twin sister were also 13, they were left home alone during Christmas, after their mother left home, and their drug-addict dad ended up in jail for stealing.

Just adding more details that may prove relevant later.

It seems that Liberty German created her "libbybaby1227" tweeter account on August 9, 2014, claiming to be 12. But she was younger.

Purdue University isn't too far away. Imagine Libby allowed some student or teaching assistant to believe that she was 15/16 in Feb 2017, and he asked for a secret rendezvous for Valentine's.

Just adding more details that may prove relevant later.

It seems that Liberty German created her "libbybaby1227" tweeter account on August 9, 2014, claiming to be 12. But she was younger.

Purdue University isn't too far away. Imagine Libby allowed some student or teaching assistant to believe that she was 15/16 in Feb 2017, and he asked for a secret rendezvous for Valentine's.
Thats "Twitter" and... WHAT?!

Lost in Life, El Paso Suspect Found a Dark World Online

The family of Patrick Crusius, the alleged gunman in El Paso’s mass shooting, worried he was a little lost, with few friends, but thought he wasn’t any more aimless than many others his age, said family lawyer Christopher Ayres.

Mr. Ayres, his family’s lawyer, said the family is baffled by where he picked up some of the ideas contained in the manifesto, which seemed more sophisticated than the way he usually talked. His grandfather, Mr. Ayres said, “never got the impression that Patrick was going to a dark or strange place.”

OMG

The Springfield Police Department arrived on scene within three minutes of the call. Police stated that a young white male, appearing to be in his twenties, pulled up to the Walmart, where he donned body armor and military fatigues. Police say the man had tactical weapons.

Police then say the man walked into the Walmart: Neighborhood Market where he grabbed a cart and began pushing it around the store. Police say the man was recording himself walking through the store via a cell phone.

Off-duty firefighter stops man armed with 100 rounds of ammunition at south Springfield Walmart
Yeah...I'm taking a self imposed Walmart timeout!
Too many nuts already run amuck
where I live!
Moo

Someone suffering from depression isn't going to go out and commit a murder or a mass shooting. However adding certain SSRIs to the mix and chances of that person becoming violent are increased.

Top Ten Legal Drugs Linked to Violence | TIME.com

Look at the SSRIs on that list and see that they are the most highly prescribed ones.

Doctors say the most risk comes when starting, stopping or increasing the dosage. Look at shootings where SSRIs were involved and see what had happened concerning the drug.

There's a reason SSRIs have the black box warning from the FDA. There's a reason the makers list the side effects they do. At some point we have to start looking past the mental illness and look at the drugs being prescribed. And it goes beyond mass shootings, it's other acts of violence and suicide where these drugs are involved.

Do you have any statistics on the percentage of people who take SSRIs and become violent or suicidal vs. those who do not?

El Paso is planning to have an ordinance to require Wal Mart to provide security!! (Read it in an article...no link) Wal Mart does not have security in many places.

Also Texas is an open carry state and Wal Mart allows patrons to open carry, hence an active shooter can easily get in Wal Mart.

Tonight, I checked my local Wal Mart Supercenter to see if they sell firearms. They do not!! They sell ammo, but no firearms.

But I went out into the massive parking lot and big rig truckers were bunking there for the night.

There was a body sleeping on the pavement next to one of the rigs...SMH (No security at Wal Mart here!!!...San Antonio) In 2017, a human traffic smuggler, trucker with 10 dead bodies bunked at a San Antonio Wal Mart.

San Antonio death toll in 'horrific' human trafficking reaches 10

Then, I went to a Wal Mart in a small town called Helotes. They do sell hunting rifles...I noticed a semi-automatic Ruger. But there were no big rigs and bodies in the parking lot.

Last edited:
Texas has very liberal insanity defense so sure, that is what his attorney will claim,
maybe even get him off by pleading him innocent due to insanity.

I did not know that Texas had a liberal insanity defense. I live here. It has a liberal "gun defense". This guy murdered a girl and he got away with it cuz she was a prostitute who didn't want to have sex with him.

https://nypost.com/2013/06/06/acqui...was-just-protecting-himself-from-theft-court/

My husband knew the girl. SMH.....

I'm not sure those statistics exist
Yes, even the experts don't agree on whether or not SSRI's can increase violent behavior. There's just not enough research.
Some believe that some patients already have a tendency towards violence, and the medication just gives them the motivation or the courage to commit violent acts.
Although some studies show that these meds increase violent behavior and sucide, it's not enough to prove there is a significant correlation.
Also, the increased tendency for violence or suicide was only seen in children, teens, and young adults. Imo

Sources: El Paso targeted due to distance from hometown

Crusius believed that if he committed the attack near his home in a suburb of Dallas, his family and acquaintances would have known that he did it, the sources said.
That seems muddled to me. Didn't he write online that he expected to die in the shooting? His identity would not be a secret no matter where he committed the crime, unless he planned to escape (which doesn't seem to have been his plan).

jmo

He may have thought it would take a while to identify him if he was not carrying id. If he had done this in his hometown, his family may well have wondered if it was him and called to inquire if it was him.

Mr. Ayres, his family’s lawyer, said the family is baffled by where he picked up some of the ideas contained in the manifesto, which seemed more sophisticated than the way he usually talked.
I imagine that the 8 Chan site's racist propaganda ranges from the crude to the very sophisticated.

Even though 8 Chan could well be the source and that he operated with out a "guide" or instigator, it might be worth looking into his other social media activity or circle of friends to see if an instigator exists.

At the end of the day, he seems very muddled given his justification for carrying out the attack in El Paso, but making no effort to escape coupled with the grandparent's admission that he was not usually sophisticated and no apparent build up of violent behavior or public displays of extremism. These conditions may indicate an instigator.

Last edited:
Sounds like defense attorney generated narrative.
Possibly, but a series of people noted a muddled thinking process in the shooter and also a history of drug use in the family. Thus, his garbled explanation regarding the choice of El Paso appears consistent with his known behavior.

Last edited:
That seems muddled to me. Didn't he write online that he expected to die in the shooting? His identity would not be a secret no matter where he committed the crime, unless he planned to escape (which doesn't seem to have been his plan).

jmo
Yeah I don’t believe this. He picked that Walmart for a specific reason - close to the border where more Hispanics shop.

Possibly, but a series of people noted a muddled thinking process in the shooter and also a history of drug use in the family. Thus, his garbled explanation regarding the choice of El Paso appears consistent with his known behavior.

MOO His defense narrative is taking shape. MOO His choice of El Paso is more consistent with his objective.

MOO Murder of strangers is a confused act. MOO the only non-confused stranger murders I can think of are to impress your gang, or in a battle at war.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member