TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060725/Texas-church-shooter-took-virginity-13.html

Brittany Adcock, 22, says that Devin Kelley was a 'monster' who forced her to pose nude for him and asked her to move into his home where she would be his 'topless maid' - even after he had married.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shooter-took-virginity-13.html#ixzz4xpAFDN1V
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I was reading this while looking for sensationalism..
I'm not sure it is sensationalist..
this dude is satan multiplied by a million vampires!

And they have not checked his phone yet..
there may well be more.. many more..

I think honestly its a mistake to nationalise this crime.. gun laws are not great, I know that.

BUT, lets not deny that there is a massive upsurge in mindless violence worldwide.
Not all countries have guns readily available.
But they have chainsaws, hammers hatchets, iron bars.. all manner of murder weapons..

The real issue to be explored is the DESIRE TO KILL.

Have humans become so totally disempowered that the only action they feel capable of taking is an act of utter destruction?

Apportioning blame on a nationality, a weapon, a law is not only futile..history proves that.. it also avoids the core issue..

Change will occur when people receive correct education from a very very early age.
Education on coping with their own personal torment..
This is missing from every school curriculum in the world..
People do not know how to cope.. they have no clue.. supports are there but they dont know how to go looking for them.
Nobody wants an insanity diagnosis because societies frown upon it..

In every small town in every country in the world, there exist a handful of people, spurned by their communities because they dont fit in..
Psychiatry is a shambles.
Its up to us as individuals to show a little more kindness to those who clearly need it but never receive it.

Even if everybody who reads this makes a decision to be a little kinder , to search out the forgotten ones, to give , change would be effected..
We're not children. Looking to government or LE to save us from ourselves is both juvenile and futile.

WE are the ones that lost the plot.
We were in that condition when we elected our governments, so they are less than useful and potentially dangerous.
The arc has swung too far to the right.. to the cold place where man's humanity to man is received with little more than a yawn..

I live in a foreign country that has lots of issues. High unemployment, alcoholism, child sex abuse, domestic violence. One thing we do not have is mass shootings or shootings at all. Hm. What could it be?

I live in a foreign country that has lots of issues. High unemployment, alcoholism, child sex abuse, domestic violence. One thing we do not have is mass shootings or shootings at all. Hm. What could it be?
It could be that Isis, al quaeda or other known terrorist groups have not taken any action in your country yet.

It could be that your children receive an education that teaches them how to cope- with their own selves.
It could be that nobody has thought of taking a truck and mowing a group of people down, yet,
It could be that nobody has tried to shoot up a group of people. Or wanted to.
My post was not about guns, it was about human nature. Violence. Increasing, Worldwide.
I'm not a gun person.

This is the Mirror article. It contains an interview with one of the victims, at home.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/he-used-fulfil-sick-kicks-11484005

[FONT=&quot]Brittany also said Kelley set up a fake profile on Facebook to talk to her.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He also boasted of filming his mum and sister with a secret camera he rigged up in the family bathroom.

years of it[/FONT]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cs-in-church-massacre/?utm_term=.7528a0abf764

Devin P. Kelley’s young life was riddled with warning signs, mounting during and after his time in the Air Force, including a conviction for beating his then-wife and stepson, charges of animal cruelty, mental health concerns, investigations for domestic assault, threats against his family members and a motorcycle crash that left him with lingering physical pain.

David Brown, whose mother, Farida, was shot in her legs, said she described Kelley firing four shots into the torso of a woman on her left.
“With every shot, she was crying,” Brown said of the woman. “She was just staring at my mom while she tried to comfort her.” As he fired rounds into the woman, Farida Brown held her hand, telling her she was heading to heaven.
Motorbike accident.. I wonder whether he was in a bike club?

Warning signs? Seriously? They were not warning signs, They were actual crimes. He should have been in prison for a long long time.

It could be that Isis, al quaeda or other known terrorist groups have not taken any action in your country yet.

It could be that your children receive an education that teaches them how to cope- with their own selves.
It could be that nobody has thought of taking a truck and mowing a group of people down, yet,
It could be that nobody has tried to shoot up a group of people. Or wanted to.
My post was not about guns, it was about human nature. Violence. Increasing, Worldwide.
I'm not a gun person.

Going to other countries in real life is a good idea to see for one’s self how life could be different than it is in the US

Going to other countries in real life is a good idea to see for one’s self how life could be different than it is in the US
I dont live in the US. I am not American. This is not a gun debate.
My original post was about violence, not the instrument of choice.
Violence is increasing worldwide.
Maybe we should look at it?

You have got to be $#!++!*€ me. WTH. I'm sorry but I find the Air Force culpable in this. There is no reason whatsoever that this monster should have been given the deal he was. What a complete failure of Uniform Code of Military Justice.

I would have thought that dishonourable discharges would be in order for every person who is found to have failed in their duty in this case.

Dozens died because one of more persons couldn't be arsed to do the job they were being paid for.

Excellent article

It is the best article I have read since this madness started and increased.
ETA- I book marked it. It even offers sensible solutions.

I would have thought that dishonourable discharges would be in order for every person who is found to have failed in their duty in this case.

Dozens died because one of more persons couldn't be arsed to do the job they were being paid for.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedne...-fire-in-texas?utm_term=.kmrx5G19W#.ccv58vaW3

[FONT=&quot]The Pentagon has known for at least 20 years about failures to report military criminal history to FBI databases, which allowed Texas church gunman Devin Kelley to purchase four guns in two states despite serving time for assaulting his wife and cracking his stepson's skull while he was in the Air Force, the [/FONT]Associated Press reported.

[FONT=&quot]A report from 1997 showed that fingerprint cards were not submitted in more than 80% of cases in the Army and Navy, and 38% in the Air Force.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The lack of reporting to the FBI criminal history files prevents civilian law enforcement agencies from having significant information on military offenders,” the report said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]—Brianna Sacks[/FONT]

I can only imagine the terror killer reigned on towns he lived in. Description of shooting the Church folk tells me of how much he enjoyed it. IMO

Warning signs? Seriously? They were not warning signs, They were actual crimes. He should have been in prison for a long long time.

Agree. He was 18 and girl was 13. Rape. How many others are there? Then to taunt her with the pics!!!!!

I'm not sure I can be led to believe that if the Air Force had notified the FBI none of this would have happened. With that said I know he would have had to find a way to acquire guns illegally. But honestly in Texas that's not very difficult. And I'm pretty sure a lunatic criminal that wants to murder innocent church goers could give two *advertiser censored* about violating guns laws. Now should the Air Force have submitted him into the system? Absolutely! But to claim that they are absolutely responsible for this guy killing? Idk seems like a stretch to me. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I can be led to believe that if the Air Force had notified the FBI none of this would have happened. With that said I know he would have had to find a way to acquire guns illegally. But honestly in Texas that's not very difficult. And I'm pretty sure a lunatic criminal that wants to murder innocent church goers could give two *advertiser censored* about violating guns laws. Now should the Air Force have submitted him into the system? Absolutely! But to claim that they are absolutely responsible for this guy killing? Idk seems like a stretch to me. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was not a very nice human to begin with.
He could have chosen a vehicle attack or any number of attacks..including bombing.
No doubt Airforce and other military depts need to be getting their acts together since 1997 since 20 yrs ago.
I agree with you-its highly unlikely it would have stopped him..
If he hadn't a gun, he would have chosen another form of mass destruction..

I wonder whether Paddock's actions had any influence on him?
I wonder whether there exist any media comments from him in this regard..
I wonder whether he participated in any militia, biker or other organisations...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/07/...kground-checks.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Even if Mr. Kelley’s conviction had been in the database, he could still have purchased a gun in person or online from private sellers, who are not required to run the background check — an exemption known as the “gun show loophole.”

The problem dates back decades. In 1996, the inspector general found that the Army, Navy and Air Force were failing to report the vast majority of convictions to the F.B.I.

When the inspector general pointed out the problem, it was “immediately corrected,” the report says, but it does not say whether the missing records were entered.

[video=cnn;us/2017/11/07/texas-church-gunman-troubled-past-todd-dnt-tsr.cnn]http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/08/us/texas-church-shooting/index.html?sr=twCNN110817texas-church-shooting0724AMVODtop[/video]

I’m honestly like three or four pages behind but this house in Texas may be $500-$600k. In other states it would be well over $2mil. That’s why every one seems to be moving here.
No way. I live in an economically depressed area in the middle of nowhere, but there's a house down the road from me worth over 300K that's about a quarter this size and much less land. While it still may be worth less than other places, there's no way it's in that range you suggested. There's still a lot of wealth there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back